Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide

She is so pretty..seemed to have it together. But she misses her daddy. WHY Michael put his mother in charge of his kids, I will never understand. She did nothing when her husband ruined those children as Michael was growing up. He threw them in the lions den with those orders left if he died. BIG mistake.

MJ wanted little boys. Paris was a meat byproduct.

I'm not surprised that she's turning out goofy. Hopefully the family will get her the help she needs.

She is so pretty..seemed to have it together. But she misses her daddy. WHY Michael put his mother in charge of his kids, I will never understand. She did nothing when her husband ruined those children as Michael was growing up. He threw them in the lions den with those orders left if he died. BIG mistake.

I haven't really paid attention to the Jacksons family issues, but wasn't that really his only option? who else could have watched them?

Their biological mother?

this thread is more about how you miss mj instead of his so called daughter...i wonder how much he paid for these kids....

didnt he dangle one out the window...so many feet up?

Still, if I had to bet on what is most likely, I would bet that he did molest a boy, at least the one from 1992. In that case, the criminal charges were dropped, and Jackson settled with the boy's family, reportedly for $20 million. Jackson insisted that he wanted to pursue the matter in court but that the insurance company made him settle. (With unintended irony, he later said: "I didn't want to do a long drawn-out thing on TV like O.J. and all that stupid stuff.") The idea that an insurance company forced him to settle a nuisance claim for millions of dollars seems unlikely, both to me and to the lawyers I consulted. To be sure, there was also evidence in both cases that the families were financially motivated. But with Jackson's financial assets supporting the best lawyers and publicists, it is unsurprising that his team managed to raise significant doubts.

Was Michael Jackson A Pedophile?

i would have used the money to defend my name.....

I don't think anyone has a clue what is going on in that family.

They have their image but image never matches celebrity's secret lives.

all people do....the public person and the private person are rarely the same

i will say whatever i want in my home...but when we walk out the door...the public smile goes on....rarely is that rule broken

Being nice looking isn't going to fix anything. Being MJ's child is going to ruin anyone's life, no matter what they look like or even if they turn out to be very talented. The man was a sick pedophile and a complete nut case. And their mother virtually sold them to him. Their whole identity is totally fucked up.

If I'm not mistaken, it was Paris who reacted badly when Grandma dumped the kids to go gambling in Vegas and didn't tell anyone. They thought the old lady had been kidnapped.

Gracie needs to read less Enquirer. She's altogether too vested in this to be a regular,sane person.

I haven't really paid attention to the Jacksons family issues, but wasn't that really his only option? who else could have watched them?

Their biological mother?

Shes not allowed to see them by court order.

Yup. It's a bold progressive world. Where sexual predators can buy children if they have enough money.

Cuz that's what diversity is about!

It could have a lot to do with the month of June when her Dad died.

My Dad died in June of 1968, I was 15. The month of June was very hard for me for several years after his death.

June is a tough month for my family as well.

I bet that this month does have something to do with this.

The death anniversary is always tough.

I wonder if anyone can help those poor kids. She needs some loving support.

From what I have read, she wanted to get to know her mother Debbie Rowe and her brother Prince was balking at her decision to do that. She did it anyway.
So, June being when her dad died and now her brother upset with her...plus being Paris Jackson...I can imagine being 15 and having to deal with all this..and what she dealt with all during her life in that "family".

I don't think anyone has a clue what is going on in that family.

They have their image but image never matches celebrity's secret lives.

all people do....the public person and the private person are rarely the same

i will say whatever i want in my home...but when we walk out the door...the public smile goes on....rarely is that rule broken

I want to hire someone and go out and play me when I have to go out my door. I find my true self, socially beyond the pale. :) lol

I agree Grace....It's all really sad. Michael was so talented, but in a way I believe he was as crazy as his mother. Look what he did to himself?? And why do you name your kids like he did? Paris isn't bad, but the others? My daughter was in love with him...he was just about as famous as Elvis! :) He is missed....I pray for his kids.

Hi. Blanket is a nick. Prince is a family name. It's from a grandfather or great-grandfather. Can't remember if it's maternal or paternal.

Do you know what his real name is? I've only heard him called Blanket!

I'm not completely sure. That last thing I read was that the oldest son's name is actually Michael J. Jackson, Jr. and Blanket's name is Prince. But that doesn't explain why the oldest is called Prince. :razz:

this thread is more about how you miss mj instead of his so called daughter...i wonder how much he paid for these kids....

didnt he dangle one out the window...so many feet up?

Still, if I had to bet on what is most likely, I would bet that he did molest a boy, at least the one from 1992. In that case, the criminal charges were dropped, and Jackson settled with the boy's family, reportedly for $20 million. Jackson insisted that he wanted to pursue the matter in court but that the insurance company made him settle. (With unintended irony, he later said: "I didn't want to do a long drawn-out thing on TV like O.J. and all that stupid stuff.") The idea that an insurance company forced him to settle a nuisance claim for millions of dollars seems unlikely, both to me and to the lawyers I consulted. To be sure, there was also evidence in both cases that the families were financially motivated. But with Jackson's financial assets supporting the best lawyers and publicists, it is unsurprising that his team managed to raise significant doubts.

Was Michael Jackson A Pedophile?

i would have used the money to defend my name.....

And if I were the parent of the child who was supposedly molested, I would've gone to the police instead of an attorney and I would not have backed down even after the case was settled. Michael didn't molest that boy. That boy is a grown man now who is living off the money. After he got older, his father cracked him over the head with weights...I think they were arguing money.

How much do couples who choose a surrogate pay when all is said and done?

Forum List

Back