Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide

From what I have read, she wanted to get to know her mother Debbie Rowe and her brother Prince was balking at her decision to do that. She did it anyway.
So, June being when her dad died and now her brother upset with her...plus being Paris Jackson...I can imagine being 15 and having to deal with all this..and what she dealt with all during her life in that "family".

So sad if true. I've read a tweet, supposedly by Paris, in which she answers a question about what her father was like. She said he was funny, goofy, silly and some other nice things. She said he was her life (or something like that). Those children were young when they lost their father. I can understand how arguing with a sibling would upset you...considering you lost someone who was very close to you and Prince seems logically to be the next closest person to her.

someone needs to teach her how to do it to succeed !!

she is wasting tax payers money with all her failed attempts.........., ooh !! wait a minute, that is Commiefornia so wasting tax payers money is acceptable when it comes to lost causes !!!!!

Forum List

Back