Paris Junk Science Pact Calls for US to Redistribute Wealth to Banana Republics and 3rd World Hell H

Remember when you only had to GIVE your blood, sweat and tears to your family and country?
well forget about that. thanks to Obama. You can be a SLAVE to the world.

SNIP:
It’s a liberal’s wet dream…
Global elites released details of their global warming junk science pact Saturday. The international agreement calls for developed nations to transfer hundreds of billions of aid to third world hell holes.

The money will then be quickly deposited into Swiss bank accounts under an anonymous name until the dictator is thrown from office and replaced by the next tinpot dictator.

And America continues to drown in debt in the process.
CNS News reported:

The draft of the international agreement to deal with climate change, which is being considered today in Paris by representatives from 195 countries, calls for the developed nations of the world (which include the United States) to transfer wealth

and if you are what they LABELED a , "denier"

all of it here:
Paris Junk Science Pact Calls for US to Redistribute Wealth to Banana Republics and 3rd World Hell Holes - The Gateway Pundit

I wouldn't mind at all helping our friends south of the border. Not a problem for me. Better that then wasting money on killing sand ******* half way round the world in the Middle East.
What is fucked up is that we will be sending a half Trillion dollars to China, when we owe them $2 Trillion in debt already.

At least we're not at war with them.

Exactly right. And that's why the GOP elite are gonna be unemployed by us supporting Trump. Either the GOP changes...or....Democrats will take us into hell. But we're are DONE with supporting Republicans who are too spineless to fight the Democrats.
You are exactly right and Trumps threat to the GOP establishment and them getting their 'fair share' of the tax payer funded pork in all this is 99% of the reason that they hate him so much.

The gravy train will crash and then these bastards might have to get real jobs.

this is what we already spend in foreign aid:

screen-shot-2013-05-22-at-4-07-36-pm.png

Standard libtard idiocy, solving a problem that does not yet exist.

We are not on the brink of war with China, and even if we were, paying them tribute disguised as a treaty like this is will not help in the long run.

If you had any concept of the major lessons from history you would realize this.

Last edited:
Do liberals think that our credit is endless? What we are doing is the same as running up a credit card to the max then getting another. When will it end?

Has the left realized that instead of sending this money to Russia and China that it could be spent educating our children? Or are we just going to put that on another credit card? Now the come back might be that Bush ran up the debt with his "illegal," as the left likes to lie, war. But at least with the war there was an end.

Do liberals think that our credit is endless?

Obamy just doubled our national debt in his seven years of 'rule'.

And you actually have to ask that question?

What we are doing is the same as running up a credit card to the max then getting another. When will it end?

Has the left realized that instead of sending this money to Russia and China that it could be spent educating our children? Or are we just going to put that on another credit card? Now the come back might be that Bush ran up the debt with his "illegal," as the left likes to lie, war. But at least with the war there was an end.

Libtards believe that, in their core belief system, at least for those that actually think at all any more, that the noblest good is that good which has no self benefit. They got that stupid shit from Kant, who sounds like he was a cu*# in real life.

So, no, they dont care if our school system actually works, it is just a cash cow to them to buy votes to stay in power.

No, they dont care if our nation is actually secure, it is just a cash cow to them to buy votes to stay in power.

No, they dont care if our national budget is actually ever balanced and stable, it is just a cash cow to them to buy votes to stay in power.

No, they dont care if our national foreign policy is actually successful in spreading American influence, it is just a cash cow to them to buy votes to stay in power.

No, they dont care if our nation is actually nonracial in our laws and practices, lawsuits are just a cash cow to them to buy votes to stay in power.

I could go on, but I think you get my drift, right?

What is fucked up is that we will be sending a half Trillion dollars to China, when we owe them $2 Trillion in debt already.

Standard libtard idiocy, solving a problem that does not yet exist.

We are not on the brink of war with China, and even if we were, paying them tribute disguised as a treaty like this is will not help in the long run.

If you had any concept of the major lessons from history you would realize this.[/QUOTE]

How trollish of you to rewrite my comment like that you nasty little but fucker.

Serious question here: Above and beyond the money we have pledged to other countries, would it be safe to assume that we have also pledged money to support American business in developing green energy, and in dealing with the increased costs of reducing emissions?

Still looking around for that info, I'll update when I find it.

You can start here.

"So far, 36 companies that were offered federal support from taxpayers are faltering — either having gone bankrupt or laying off workers or heading for bankruptcy. This list includes only those companies that received federal money from the Obama Administration’s Department of Energy and other agencies. The amount of money indicated does not reflect how much was actually received or spent but how much was offered. The amount also does not include other state, local, and federal tax credits and subsidies, which push the amount of money these companies have received from taxpayers even higher.

The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Schneider Electric ($86 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)"
It would be nice to know how much of that fed funding was given to pols and the political parties.

They are making it abundantly clear that AGW is all about redistribution of wealth. One would think warmers would recognize this.

just amazing OUR own elected Representatives in this country is selling US OUT. and these people don't seem to care

Can Obama legally agree to this without the congress, that is the question. If he can't, then everyone better be getting ready to call their rep and tell them.......you vote for this, and wave bye-bye to your job in Washington!

that's the problem. too many people in this country doesn't pay attention to these jokers after they elect them into office. Mainly the Democrat base, they go along with anything their Masters comes up it seems. just look on this board for examples. but Republican/Independent is getting lazy about it too

They are making it abundantly clear that AGW is all about redistribution of wealth. One would think warmers would recognize this.

just amazing OUR own elected Representatives in this country is selling US OUT. and these people don't seem to care
And that is why we have Trump and Cruz and Carson.

I'm praying hard on that. It's now or never to take this country back from the hell we've been living these last seven years. only one more to go

Serious question here: Above and beyond the money we have pledged to other countries, would it be safe to assume that we have also pledged money to support American business in developing green energy, and in dealing with the increased costs of reducing emissions?

Still looking around for that info, I'll update when I find it.

You could start with that U.S.A. today article, the way I read it no big deal locally that's why folks like Bernie is already complaining it does not go far enough.

Paris Junk Science Pact Calls for US to Redistribute Wealth to Banana Republics and 3rd World Hell Holes

That's all the whole climate change scam has ever been about.

And that is why we have Trump and Cruz and Carson.

I'm praying hard on that. It's now or never to take this country back from the hell we've been living these last seven years. only one more to go

lettuce pray :eusa_pray:. your hell has started way before President Obama was elected and then re elected again. your trailer park lifestyle won't change no matter who is president , it's not the President it's you

Forum List

Back