Parliament vs. Trump

Then I shudder to think what the same reasoning makes you with your hero-worship personality cult double standard.

You are an asshole.

Trump is not my "hero", he is the candidate that most agrees with me on the issues, thus he has my support.

My point stands.

If Trump is President, the British will have to deal with him though his term(s).

Insulting the possible leader of the most powerful nation in the world is irresponsible and undiplomatic.
Then I shudder to think what the same reasoning makes you with your hero-worship personality cult double standard.

You are an asshole.

Trump is not my "hero", he is the candidate that most agrees with me on the issues, thus he has my support.

My point stands.

If Trump is President, the British will have to deal with him though his term(s).

Insulting the possible leader of the most powerful nation in the world is irresponsible and undiplomatic.
I'm probably asking alot but would it be at all possible to try to see it from an European standpoint.Trump is a guy who sais it's alright to torture someone he considers an enemy. Its even alright to go after the family of said enemy. He by admission sais he's simply gonna bully al the nations of the world into doing what he sais and you call the British undiplomatic. Pretty ironic if you ask me

Correll is an idiot. Ignore her.

So do you think it is diplomatic for the UK parliament to personally insult the possibly next President of the United States?
I'm probably asking alot but would it be at all possible to try to see it from an European standpoint.Trump is a guy who sais it's alright to torture someone he considers an enemy. Its even alright to go after the family of said enemy. He by admission sais he's simply gonna bully al the nations of the world into doing what he sais and you call the British undiplomatic. Pretty ironic if you ask me

So do you think it is diplomatic for the UK parliament to personally insult the possibly next President of the United States?

The one who's calling for war crimes?

I didn't ask you your opinion on his policy positions.

I asked you a simple question that you dodged because there was no way you could answer it without A. admitting I was right, or B. looking like the completely dishonest morons the rest of the libs in this thread look like.

I repeat.

No it isn't. Btw a very smart question. I'll ask you another question did they mean to be diplomatic? My assertion is this they feel that by speaking out against Trump they might be able to sway a few independent voters.Much in the way the republican establishment tries to sway votes away from him.

Where do you get off with this "diplomacy" crapola? He's a freaking TV talking head with a YUGE ego and an attitude. He's a national joke, not a national head of state.

I asked you a simple question that you dodged because there was no way you could answer it without A. admitting I was right, or B. looking like the completely dishonest morons the rest of the libs in this thread look like.

I repeat.

If they're calling for war crimes, absolutely.

Donald Drumpf is not the President, he's a reality TV show host, you moron.

Anyone who claims that it is diplomatic to personally insult the potential leader of the most powerful nation in the world is the moron.

Brits will understand when they're required to get visas to come to America on holiday.

Henry agrees with what we concluded earlier --- that Rump is an emotionally stunted vindictive ball-free sack who wants to run the kitchen but can't take the heat.

Merci, Henri.

You are an asshole.

My point stands.

You are an asshole.

My point stands.

I repeat.

No it isn't. Btw a very smart question. I'll ask you another question did they mean to be diplomatic? My assertion is this they feel that by speaking out against Trump they might be able to sway a few independent voters.Much in the way the republican establishment tries to sway votes away from him.

Thank you for your honesty on this very simple and easy question.

And I have no doubt that this was an attempt to effect our election.

As such it will not have the effect they want, but will damage the relationship between the US and the UK.

You are an asshole.

My point stands.

You are an asshole.

My point stands.

I repeat.

Where do you get off with this "diplomacy" crapola? He's a freaking TV talking head with a YUGE ego and an attitude. He's a national joke, not a national head of state.

Your hopes are not reality. There is a real chance that Trump will be the next President.

YOu're not afraid of change are you?

You are an asshole.

My point stands.

You are an asshole.

My point stands.

I repeat.

As such it will not have the effect they want, but will damage the relationship between the US and the UK.
Correl if this blip of the British with Trump would have the power to damage such an old allience. I assert that Trump is not the right person to lead the US. Personal grudges should have no place in international politics and any president who would feel a personal slight against him before he was in office is enough reason to bear ill will is someone the world will fear.

I repeat.

Correl if this blip of the British with Trump would have the power to damage such an old allience. I assert that Trump is not the right person to lead the US. Personal grudges should have no place in international politics and any president who would feel a personal slight against him before he was in office is enough reason to bear ill will is someone the world will fear.

One way or another Trump will be gone in 8 years.

I'm talking about the fact that the Parliament just insulted the tens of millions of Trump supporters.

And those tens of millions are from the RIght, the segment of the US population most likely to favor a strong military and standing by our old allies.

That's the cost of this little game.

I repeat.

Well said. He seems to think some well-deserved insults are somehow the end of the world as we know it.
What a wimp.

I repeat.

Well said. He seems to think some well-deserved insults are somehow the end of the world as we know it.
What a wimp.

All I said was it was irresponsible and undiplomatic of them.

Your hysterical hyperbole is all you.

Asshole.

I'm talking about the fact that the Parliament just insulted the tens of millions of Trump supporters.

Whoa, hold up ---- we're gonna need a hand with this....

goalposts.jpg

Rump "SUPPORTERS"?????

When did Rump SUPPORTERS insult/denigrate/disparage ... Mexicans.... women.... Muslims.... the United States Constitution..... the disabled....?

How do they do this? They got some kind of website or sump'm?

:popcorn:

Here's a guy who talks "irresponisble" --- yet not only can't have hero-boi Rumof take any responsibility for what HE says..........................................

............................ but now he's pushing it off on his SUPPORTERS.

SMFH

Last edited:

goalposts.jpg

Forkup was man enough to admit that this was not diplomatic of Parliament and that it was an attempt to effect the election.

This moved the conversation forward, and I gave my opinion that that would not work and that it would have negative long term consequences.

That you think that is moving the goal posts, is just because you are stupid.

I repeat.

And those tens of millions are from the RIght, the segment of the US population most likely to favor a strong military and standing by our old allies.

That's simply not true. You or any of those 10 million will not be negotiating with the british. The president will. Second lets be honest what the british said is only important to politicos like us. I imaging a typical Trump supporter doesn't give a rats ass. Third the whole reason no country has direct democracy because large groups of ppl don't react rational. That's why you have representatives, who MUST be rational.

goalposts.jpg

Forkup was man enough to admit that this was not diplomatic of Parliament and that it was an attempt to effect the election.

This moved the conversation forward, and I gave my opinion that that would not work and that it would have negative long term consequences.

"Diplomatic" doesn't have a jack-shit thing in the world to do with it. Rump is not a "diplomat" --- let alone no one could ever accuse him of it. He's a media CLOWN.

You seem to be confused about the distinction between reality and your own projected onanistic fantasies.

I repeat.

That's simply not true. You or any of those 10 million will not be negotiating with the british. The president will. Second lets be honest what the british said is only important to politicos like us. I imaging a typical Trump supporter doesn't give a rats ass. Third the whole reason no country has direct democracy because large groups of ppl don't react rational. That's why you have representatives, who MUST be rational.

You think that Presidents don't consider what the people will support?

This move is undermining support for the UK among the Hawks of the US population.

Americans are getting tired of busting our ass for other people and getting nothing but flak as thanks.

goalposts.jpg

"Diplomatic" doesn't have a jack-shit thing in the world to do with it. Rump is not a "diplomat" --- let alone no one could ever accuse him of it. He's a media CLOWN.

You seem to be confused about the distinction between reality and your own projected onanistic fantasies.

YOu are the one that is living in a fantasy world if you think Trump is not a serious contender at this point in time.

This move is undermining support for the UK among the Hawks of the US population.

Americans are getting tired of busting our ass for other people and getting nothing but flak as thanks.
Exactly why do the Brits need the hawks in the population for. The pattern for the last 2 decades is the US goes into a conflict and they ask British support for it. Second you also didn't adress the fact that by the time this can have any bearing on anything it will be forgotten by anybody but the most die hard; vindictive. Trump supporters. How many ppl you feel your speaking for?

Exactly why do the Brits need the hawks in the population for. The pattern for the last 2 decades is the US goes into a conflict and they ask British support for it. Second you also didn't adress the fact that by the time this can have any bearing on anything it will be forgotten by anybody but the most die hard; vindictive. Trump supporters. How many ppl you feel your speaking for?

Very well, don't sweat it, then.

And it's not vindictive to NOT go out of your way to help out people who have nothing but contempt for you.

goalposts.jpg

YOu are the one that is living in a fantasy world if you think Trump is not a serious contender at this point in time.

Actually I have a calendar.
It says March.

That means Rump is a TV clown. Like it or lump it.

goalposts.jpg

Actually I have a calendar.
It says March.

That means Rump is a TV clown. Like it or lump it.

As I said, YOU are the one living in a fantasy world, where the events of today have no possible effects in one very plausible future.

A sensible, responsible and diplomatic government would NOT personally ridicule a person who might be the most powerful man in the world in less then a year.

YOu ass.

Forum List

Back