Part Of The Obamas Problem Is They Say..."do As I Say And Not As I Do"... I Am The President!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
School board slams Michelle Obama's lunch rules: ‘Her children go to private school’
After taking comments from parents, “Someone in the audience made a good point.”
She added, “Michelle Obama put these things into play, but her children go to private school and they don’t have to follow these standards.”
School board slams Michelle O lunch rules 8216 Her children go to private school 8217 - EAGnews.org
"Do as I say and not as I do"...
Screen Shot 2014-10-06 at 1.32.57 PM.png

And in the case of Obama...
It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"
And so he starts the "That’s what ‘My Brother’s Keeper’ is all about. Helping more of our young people stay on track.
All the while .."do as I say not as I do Obama...

Obama-brother-Hut.jpg

Obviously the Obamas' attitude "do as I say and not as I do" is NOT defensible by the most devoted Obamatrons!
This attitude was obvious BEFORE Obama was elected President and since there was NOT ONE iota of experience in Obama's resume and since this arrogance and expectation that others follow what Obama says and not what he does was apparent before the election the only conclusion I can come to is that Obamatrons voted for Obama because he was black. The ONLY value Obama brought to the race.

Seriously you Obamatrons...
Taxpayers get stuck with $6.2 million tab for just 3 Obama vacations; $40m over 6 years

Forum List

Back