Partition of America

Several separatist movements in Europe already play a major role in the national politics of their respective countries. I believe there is some potential for similar movements in America.

You are mistaken.

Scottish referendum means nothing to you? 44.7% of voters supported the idea of Scottish independence. It is quite possible for them to secede from Britain during the upcoming decade.
80% of voters in Catalonia support its independence.
You should have stayed until the end of Geography class. The US is not located in Spain or the UK.

Several separatist movements in Europe already play a major role in the national politics of their respective countries. I believe there is some potential for similar movements in America.

You are mistaken.

Scottish referendum means nothing to you? 44.7% of voters supported the idea of Scottish independence. It is quite possible for them to secede from Britain during the upcoming decade.
You should have stayed until the end of Geography class. The US is not located in Spain or the UK.

Keep calm, buddy, I was talking about Europe. next time make sure to cite the sentence you are referring to.

. I believe there is some potential for similar movements in America. Is it possible for them to get political recognition and approach their agenda peacefully?
What will happen to the United States in this case and how the federal government is going to respond?

You are mistaken.

Keep calm, buddy, I was talking about Europe...

Really?

. I believe there is some potential for similar movements in America.

. I believe there is some potential for similar movements in America. Is it possible for them to get political recognition and approach their agenda peacefully?
What will happen to the United States in this case and how the federal government is going to respond?

You are mistaken.

Keep calm, buddy, I was talking about Europe...

Really?

. I believe there is some potential for similar movements in America.

Haven't you noticed this sentence?
Several separatist movements in Europe already play a major role in the national politics of their respective countries.

Several separatist movements in Europe already play a major role in the national politics of their respective countries. I believe there is some potential for similar movements in America. Is it possible for them to get political recognition and approach their agenda peacefully?
the Fed would kill everyone that tried.

just look at history

We are living in the XXI century after all. It is not that easy to kill your own citizens, especially when supported from without. International community won't let our government do whatever it wants. It is much easier to destroy the movement from within than start a full-scale military operation against separatists.
you think other countries would came and stop the Fed?

you do know that it's us that carries the heavy load around the military world?

really, no one would come help, Canada might let refugees in, but that's it

Several separatist movements in Europe already play a major role in the national politics of their respective countries. I believe there is some potential for similar movements in America. Is it possible for them to get political recognition and approach their agenda peacefully?

just look at history
Ignorant nonsense.
The American Civil War.

look it up.

You are mistaken.
No, there are people that want to break from the Fed. Mostly to become actual America.
No, seeking only to destroy America.
now THAT is ignorant non-sense

just remember that the government is not the country

Conservatives proudly pledge allegiance to one nation under God INDIVISIBLE...

I can't imagine they would turn traitor against their own solemn pledge now would they?

The south would be full of people ready to work for $2 per hour if the US was partitioned.

I can't imagine they would turn traitor against their own solemn pledge now would they?
it is not a pledge to the government

or are you one of those idiots that think the government is the country...

It is a pledge not to support secession, isn't it?

no

but nice recovery from your fail. The ol's leftist "oops, I'm wrong and got caught, but instead of manning up, I'll bitch out and change the subject"

just look at history

We are living in the XXI century after all. It is not that easy to kill your own citizens, especially when supported from without. International community won't let our government do whatever it wants. It is much easier to destroy the movement from within than start a full-scale military operation against separatists.

You can influence country's domestic policy in different ways. Guerrillas, financial aid and political patronage to independent movements, economic isolation. Don't forget South Africa was given to black majority after peaceful elections promoted by third parties. I am sure there are still countries - a lot of them - that wish to play their role in the US-states relations.

no

but nice recovery from your fail. The ol's leftist "oops, I'm wrong and got caught, but instead of manning up, I'll bitch out and change the subject"

I never mentioned government. You inserted it out of nowhere and then accused me of saying something about government.

Stop being an asshole. The world will thank you.

just look at history

You can influence country's domestic policy in different ways. Guerrillas, financial aid and political patronage to independent movements, economic isolation. Don't forget South Africa was given to black majority after peaceful elections promoted by third parties. I am sure there are still countries - a lot of them - that wish to play their role in the US-states relations.

There was a hell of a lot of violence prior to that election.

no

I never mentioned government. You inserted it out of nowhere and then accused me of saying something about government.

Stop being an asshole. The world will thank you.
you're leftist filth, and you think the government is the country.

so stop supporting the government and support freedom

There is a growing movement for greater State autonomy. Opposition by liberal Democrats. If push comes to shove, the police and military would side with the States. Keep it up, Dems.

Forum List

Back