Party invoice: Boy sent bill for birthday no-show

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I can't even imagine the embarrassment I would have felt if one of my parents did something like this. How petty can you possibly get. I'm actually glad this story has made international news because this bitch deserves to be dragged through the mud and shamed.

BBC News - Party invoice Boy sent bill for birthday no-show

I can't even imagine the embarrassment I would have felt if one of my parents did something like this. How petty can you possibly get. I'm actually glad this story has made international news because this bitch deserves to be dragged through the mud and shamed.

BBC News - Party invoice Boy sent bill for birthday no-show

In our current society where everyone thinks they are owed stuff, why are you shocked? Especially in England, the birthplace of the Nanny State.

The party was held at the Plymouth Ski and Snowboard Centre.

In a statement, the centre said: "We would like all our customers to know that this invoice has nothing to do with Plymouth Ski and Snowboard Centre.

Translation: We have nothing to do with this c*nt.

There idiots.
There are fucking idiots.
Then there are Labour voters*.
Guess which one is arrogant enough to pull this shit.

*In America they are called liberal Democrats

If I was the mother of that child who was billed, I would tell whoever sent the bill to "Bring it!"

God bless you and the child and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why should that child have to pay back the money when they never once asked that it be spent on them in the first place?

Serves the kid and his family right.

That's at least one little whiny punk bitch whose parents will now pause to reflect before they let their son drive an Escalade and think he deserves his own damned reality show on truTV just because he drives one when he hits the age of 17.

Fuck them. All of them.

Forum List

Back