Party of Diversity Cancels 82nd Portland Rose Parade Because Republicans Included

Quote me then, explain what you are talking about, cause I say you're full of shit
Surprise surprise, the Left along with the Right, Christians, and Muslims all have a fraction of idiots just looking to disrupt and destroy things. I'd hope that smarter minds would realize that people like this exist in all walks of life and use whatever excuse, whether it be religious or political to justify their outrage and violence.
What doesn't that prove?
Again, you attempt to divert attention from actions of the left by falsely accusing other groups of similar actions.
No, read it again... I've posted a few times that the acts of violence by the Left are not Ok. But they don't represent the views of the majority
Yes, they represent the view of most Democrats. Berzerkly is run by Napotanou.
It is, of course, the dems who keep shrieking "THE MAJORITY REJECTS TRUMP!" as if it means something..besides just meaning "mob rule! mob rule! Numbers dictate the law!"

I agree, they should be ashamed of themselves and their actions should be condemned. But they are also a small extremists group that does not represent the masses by their actions. They don't seem to even be affiliated with a political party.

Perhaps not, but their language is remarkably similar to the Democrats and their supporters, such as CPUSA, Black Lives Matter, Move On and others of their ilk.

Must just be a coincidence, eh?
Nothing wrong with a political side protesting and voicing their opinions. The Right had the tea party throwing fits for the past 8 years. When a faction of wingnuts resorts to lawlessness they need to be condemned by both sides.
Remember all the Tea Party riots and violence by Tea Partiers?
Yeah, me neither.
What's your point? I didn't compare the tea party to these groups that are causing violence. I compared them to Isis and Army of God, and skinheads, and those burning down mosques, etc etc etc. try and keep up
What's your point? I didn't compare the tea party to these groups that are causing violence. I compared them to Isis and Army of God, and skinheads, and those burning down mosques, etc etc etc. try and keep up
Point validated.
What a joke, you got no clue what you are talking about

What doesn't that prove?
Again, you attempt to divert attention from actions of the left by falsely accusing other groups of similar actions.
No, read it again... I've posted a few times that the acts of violence by the Left are not Ok. But they don't represent the views of the majority

Sure they do. You just don't want to admit it because you know what it makes you.
You sound the exact same as those on the Left that call all republicans racists and bigots. Make you no better than those who you despise

The difference is that I'm telling the truth.

What doesn't that prove?

Sure they do. You just don't want to admit it because you know what it makes you.
You sound the exact same as those on the Left that call all republicans racists and bigots. Make you no better than those who you despise
What happens if a Democrat says all lives matter?
Game Over.

What doesn't that prove?

I actually believe that you believe that. Unfortunately that doesn't make it the truth

What doesn't that prove?

Game Over.
It will never happen. Because all lives don't matter to dems.

Perhaps not, but their language is remarkably similar to the Democrats and their supporters, such as CPUSA, Black Lives Matter, Move On and others of their ilk.

Must just be a coincidence, eh?
Nothing wrong with a political side protesting and voicing their opinions. The Right had the tea party throwing fits for the past 8 years. When a faction of wingnuts resorts to lawlessness they need to be condemned by both sides.
Yeah, me neither.
Point validated.
Says the dufus who compares the Tea Party with ISIS.

I actually believe that you believe that.
I believe that I tell the truth, and I'm not the only one that believes it.

That's why there are no threads titled "Lies by kosher" floating around here from ten, five, 2 years ago...like there are for our progressive propagandists.

What doesn't that prove?

Game Over.
all lives do matter... but don't be coy. We all know that is a term used to deminish and degrade the message that BLM is based on.

Yeah, me neither.
Point validated.
Quote me where I said that. Damn youre an idiot, I don't know why I waste my time

Game Over.
all lives do matter... but don't be coy. We all know that is a term used to deminish and degrade the message that BLM is based on.

No, it's to remind the retards who support terrorist organizations that ALL LIVES MATTER.

Game Over.
Yes, the BLM racist message that non blacks are subhuman.

That's why there are no threads titled "Lies by kosher" floating around here from ten, five, 2 years ago...like there are for our progressive propagandists.
Wow, congrats. I just did a search and there are no Lies by Slade threads either. I guess we are both truth tellers!

Game Over.
Yes, the BLM racist message that non blacks are subhuman.
The BLM message that ONLY black lives matter.

Game Over.

No, it's to remind the retards who support terrorist organizations that ALL LIVES MATTER.
I thought you told the truth

Yeah, me neither.
Point validated.
Quote me where I said that. Damn youre an idiot, I don't know why I waste my time
You bipolar? It's right there in the thread.

Wow, congrats. I just did a search and there are no Lies by Slade threads either. I guess we are both truth tellers!
It's possible, except we all know you are lying when you say both left and right engage in the same sorts of violent terror tactics, to the same degree. Complete lie.

Aside from that, a lot more people engage with me than engage with you, and I have posted a LOT more than you have. I've been called a liar many, many times by lefty loons (and always when I expose the lies of others) and each time, the person who accuses me of lying has been exposed as...guess. A liar!

Game Over.
It will never happen. Because all lives don't matter to dems.

Martin O'Malley said it during the early campaign.

Then, he disappeared. :laugh:

Point validated.
You bipolar? It's right there in the thread.
Bodey and care do the same thing. Say something stupid, then claim they didn't say it when they have actually included the quote in the post that they are denying it!!!

Stupidity on an otherworldly scale.

Game Over.
all lives do matter

I must disagree. I could never for the life of me understand why we have such an expensive prison system to store unsalvageable garbage.

Forum List

Back