Party of Diversity Cancels 82nd Portland Rose Parade Because Republicans Included

What's your point? I didn't compare the tea party to these groups that are causing violence. I compared them to Isis and Army of God, and skinheads, and those burning down mosques, etc etc etc. try and keep up
What's your point? I didn't compare the tea party to these groups that are causing violence. I compared them to Isis and Army of God, and skinheads, and those burning down mosques, etc etc etc. try and keep up
Point validated.
What a joke, you got no clue what you are talking about
Says the dufus who compares the Tea Party with ISIS.
Quote me where I said that. Damn youre an idiot, I don't know why I waste my time
You bipolar? It's right there in the thread.
No it's not, I was comparing the tea party to political groups that protest. Not the law breaker factions

You sound the exact same as those on the Left that call all republicans racists and bigots. Make you no better than those who you despise

The difference is that I'm telling the truth.
I actually believe that you believe that.
I believe that I tell the truth, and I'm not the only one that believes it.

That's why there are no threads titled "Lies by kosher" floating around here from ten, five, 2 years ago...like there are for our progressive propagandists.
Wow, congrats. I just did a search and there are no Lies by Slade threads either. I guess we are both truth tellers!
It's possible, except we all know you are lying when you say both left and right engage in the same sorts of violent terror tactics, to the same degree. Complete lie.

Aside from that, a lot more people engage with me than engage with you, and I have posted a LOT more than you have. I've been called a liar many, many times by lefty loons (and always when I expose the lies of others) and each time, the person who accuses me of lying has been exposed as...guess. A liar!
Did I really say that? Quote me. I'm sick of you idiots putting words in my mouth

No, read it again... I've posted a few times that the acts of violence by the Left are not Ok. But they don't represent the views of the majority

Sure they do. You just don't want to admit it because you know what it makes you.
You sound the exact same as those on the Left that call all republicans racists and bigots. Make you no better than those who you despise
What happens if a Democrat says all lives matter?
Game Over.
all lives do matter

I must disagree. I could never for the life of me understand why we have such an expensive prison system to store unsalvageable garbage.
Good point

Remember all the Tea Party riots and violence by Tea Partiers?
Yeah, me neither.
Point validated.
Quote me where I said that. Damn youre an idiot, I don't know why I waste my time

"You sound the exact same as those on the Left that call all republicans racists and bigots. Make you no better than those who you despise."

The thing is, you say this in response to an assertion that is a true assertion. That the left has embraced terrorism.

It's TRUE. The left HAS embraced terrorism. Obama and his minions are teaching and funding it! There is no question about it.

Yes, they accuse us of all sorts of stuff..that is patently untrue. That has been PROVEN to be untrue, over and over. Just because a lunatic lefty claims we're "racists" doesn't mean we really are racists.

But when I say "the left has embraced antifa, BLM and other terror organizations" that's not just me telling a lie to make the left look bad. They really have embraced it. The media hides the identities of the violent protesters, the cops and governors refuse to stop them or arrest them. That is a sign of significant support. When my best friend's 33 y.o. pregnant daughter, who works for CHILD WELFARE, has "RESIST!" all over her fb page, THAT is evidence that mainstream lefties are embracing terrorism. Because the "resisting" they are talking about isn't peaceful, isn't "protest". It's riot, and assault, and mayhem.

The guys threatening violence are Anarchist. They are to the Democrats as the KKK are to the Republicans.

Funny that throughout history it has been the Democrats that were against all things black including freedom, the right to vote, and the advent of the KKK.
A white guy in Brussels gave you BLM. Not because he supports your cause, but because of the turmoil it will cause our country. Soros is a Democrat by the way, and you eat his shit like it was chocolate ice cream.
Wake up and grow up, suckers. Stop being played.

The guys threatening violence are Anarchist. They are to the Democrats as the KKK are to the Republicans.

Funny that throughout history it has been the Democrats that were against all things black including freedom, the right to vote, and the advent of the KKK.
A white guy in Brussels gave you BLM. Not because he supports your cause, but because of the turmoil it will cause our country. Soros is a Democrat by the way, and you eat his shit like it was chocolate ice cream.
"throughout history"? Including the last 50 years?

The difference is that I'm telling the truth.
I actually believe that you believe that.
I believe that I tell the truth, and I'm not the only one that believes it.

That's why there are no threads titled "Lies by kosher" floating around here from ten, five, 2 years ago...like there are for our progressive propagandists.
Wow, congrats. I just did a search and there are no Lies by Slade threads either. I guess we are both truth tellers!
It's possible, except we all know you are lying when you say both left and right engage in the same sorts of violent terror tactics, to the same degree. Complete lie.

Aside from that, a lot more people engage with me than engage with you, and I have posted a LOT more than you have. I've been called a liar many, many times by lefty loons (and always when I expose the lies of others) and each time, the person who accuses me of lying has been exposed as...guess. A liar!
Did I really say that? Quote me. I'm sick of you idiots putting words in my mouth
Paraphrases happen. If you are running into multiple instances of people misrepresenting you based on your commentary, maybe you need to fine tune your communication skills.

Because that is the message you are sending.

Point validated.
You bipolar? It's right there in the thread.
No it's not, I was comparing the tea party to political groups that protest. Not the law breaker factions
I'm glad you clarified conservative groups are not violent like leftist groups are.

upload_2017-4-27_14-55-5.jpeg

PROUD, I say........

Supporting the suppression of Blacks from escaping poverty and the fact most abortions are black babies, especially the last 50 years.

Not even close.
The KKK has virtually zero support or sympathy from conservatives.
BLM, The fascist ANTIFA etc. - have WIDESPREAD sympathy and support, financial and otherwise from liberals everywhere.
So, your point is way off.

“Here’s an idea: the Multnomah County Republicans should stage their own parade, and they should have a large float in the shape of a battleship, call it the U.S.S. Trump, and have Ann Coulter on the bridge waving to the crowd.”

View attachment 123543

Portlandia: City of the Petty, Bankrupt, Vindictive Left

Seems to me the solution to security at the 82nd annual rose parade is the 82nd airborne, it's high time to put these domestic terrorist in body bags.

It's funny how if you manipulate time and historical events to suit your point of view everything just makes sense.

Looks like the Southern Strategy done gone and ate the GOP........

It's funny how if you manipulate time and historical events to suit your point of view everything just makes sense.

From the party that excludes people based upon skin color.

What exactly is your point in defending fascist acts then?
when did I do that? Quote me
You clearly starting tossing poo at innocent groups to try to dilute the fascist behavior of the left today.
Quote me then, explain what you are talking about, cause I say you're full of shit
Surprise surprise, the Left along with the Right, Christians, and Muslims all have a fraction of idiots just looking to disrupt and destroy things. I'd hope that smarter minds would realize that people like this exist in all walks of life and use whatever excuse, whether it be religious or political to justify their outrage and violence.
What doesn't that prove?

Typical far left drone wants people to prove a negative!

And they can not figure out why they are losing!

For the far left the new winning is loosing!

The irony impaired post of the far left who supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton.

Do name one event disrupted or destroyed by any group that was not leftist. Even Muslims don't do it.
Muslims have Isis... ever heard of them?

Yes that is correct, and like the far left the bulk of the Muslims allow this extremist group to thrive!

Clean up your far left party, before you point fingers at others!
I got no problem with that. The left should condemn those s who resort to violence and Muslims should condemn Isis. Most do, but they can do better. You all pointing fingers and lumping all Dems with the nuts and all Muslims with terrorist doesn't help the problem. All it does is strengthen the divide. Do you not see that?

For example, when the Left calls republicans racists and bigots, does that motivate you to condemn the real racist and bigots or does it make you want to return the attack on the left?
The left are pretty United behind the fascist BLM movement.
The Left is pretty United about wanting to help the black community. I'm guessing the majority on the Left do not agree with wanting to kill cops, I don't know one person who feels that way

United in exploiting blacks to maintain political power. You'd think it they were really committed to helping, they'd be on top of the world after 50+ years.......but they aren't.

Easy to come to grips with all this once you understand that, for The Democrat Party NO lives matter except the life of the party itself.

Why would I manipulate when the facts clearly bear me out:

In 1857, the Supreme Court, with seven of the nine justices being Democrat, decided that Dred Scott was not a citizen, but property. Chief Justice Roger Taney, appointed by Democrat President Andrew Jackson, referenced in his decision that slaves were “so far inferior … that the Negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for their own benefit.
The ugly history of Democratic suppression of blacks

Why would I manipulate when the facts clearly bear me out:

In 1857, the Supreme Court, with seven of the nine justices being Democrat, decided that Dred Scott was not a citizen, but property. Chief Justice Roger Taney, appointed by Democrat President Andrew Jackson, referenced in his decision that slaves were “so far inferior … that the Negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for their own benefit.
The ugly history of Democratic suppression of blacks

As if that case has any relevance in today's Democrat party. That decision affected my grandfather's grandfather who probably applauded the decision. But that doesn't define me as a racist does it? Nor does it define the Democrat party of today.

Forum List

Back