Past time for Republicans to pick a side

Magaturds here call that kind of thinking 'weak'. You know it, I know it. Any sane, rational, patriotic American should remain clear-eyed about it and do their absolute bare minimum to try and put it down, but at the end of my day, they can all EABOD. :dunno:

I'm spent. Gnight all, have fun in the fun house, Mac.
You’re a total asshole. And that’s not hyperbole. *

I know many libertarians too. Some are inclined to selfishness. But some are more theoretical. It’s not so much about them, individually, as it is a principle of liberty. Some go so far down that road that they seem to be mere anarchists. I’m not open minded about anarchy as a political ideology. I consider it as being painfully stupid.
"I don't want to pay for Police; I want them for free!"

No, these aren’t semantics. You switched the topic. You were talking about individualism and then switched to rights. That’s a different conversation with different parameters.

You call it semantics, but words matter.

You aren’t into individualism and neither is the right. You’re obsessed with monoculture. That’s why you demand assimilation. That’s why religion is such a big part of the political right. When you claim to defend individualism, you’re really only defending your own self. It’s not about individualism. It’s about you.

No, you switched the topic when you saw you were losing.

Rights are about individualism.

How is defending someone for going against groupthink with regards to SSM groupthink?
I have a question, are you religious or not?

You aren’t into individualism and neither is the right. You’re obsessed with monoculture. That’s why you demand assimilation. That’s why religion is such a big part of the political right. When you claim to defend individualism, you’re really only defending your own self. It’s not about individualism. It’s about you.
America is apple pie and baseball. Yes there should be assimilation.

Even if he didn't, he sure as hell thought he did. If he clearly thought he was being cheated, shouldn't he fight back?
He did fight back and when those Republicans and Democrats confirmed that Biden had won unhappy about it is fine, Disrupting our whole electoral process continuing to cause this huge embarrassing mess for our country. Did he not say when running for president that if he lost it would be because he was cheated, and when he won all was good. So no cheating when he won, but cheating when he lost? explain that?

He did fight back and when those Republicans and Democrats confirmed that Biden had won unhappy about it is fine, Disrupting our whole electoral process continuing to cause this huge embarrassing mess for our country. Did he not say when running for president that if he lost it would be because he was cheated, and when he won all was good. So no cheating when he won, but cheating when he lost? explain that?

Explain what?

Talk about a word salad.

Nothing he did was illegal, if it was I'm sure one of the 1000 investigations into him would have turned up something by now.

Explain what?

Talk about a word salad.

Nothing he did was illegal, if it was I'm sure one of the 1000 investigations into him would have turned up something by now.
Could question if what he did with Pence Jan 6th and calling Republicans to get them to change the vote was legal. lets skip all that & focus on the morality of turning American against American by saying & doing everything possible to inflame rather than gracefully bowing out now that Biden has been president for one year. He can run again if he choses, This election is done. You can tell that by Republicans on this site screaming about the job Biden is doing as PRESIDENT.

Could question if what he did with Pence Jan 6th and calling Republicans to get them to change the vote was legal. lets skip all that & focus on the morality of turning American against American by saying & doing everything possible to inflame rather than gracefully bowing out now that Biden has been president for one year. He can run again if he choses, This election is done. You can tell that by Republicans on this site screaming about the job Biden is doing as PRESIDENT.

Yes, because dems don't call republicans racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic and any other ist/ic there is out there.

When it comes to the degradation of our political discourse, it takes two to tango. However only one side seems to think any opinion other than theirs should be silenced no matter what.

I feel sorry for most Republicans.....

They still believe in the RNC as their savior and truly believe the RNC has their back. They couldn't be more wrong. Especially people like Skye. NO CLUE.
Trump is for the Establishment and the Elites the same as Biden PERIOD. He's simply playing your side of the same corrupt fiddle.

MARK my words....after the midterms.....even if Republicans gain FULL control of the House AND Senate, Next to NOTHING in the best interests of the Conservative Right will come to pass. You are a fool to have faith in this corrupted political system.

BOTH parties are under the Firm and Full control of the Liberal Media, wealthy Corporations and the Elite. And you keep getting shocked that even when your beloved Republicans get total control your gun rights aren't protected, the Patriot Act remains in place, the Banks are coddled and prosper wildly etc etc etc.

Get a grip. NEITHER mainstream party cares about you or your fantasy of "Rights".

Last edited:
I feel sorry for most Republicans.....

They still believe in the RNC as their savior and truly believe the RNC has their back. They couldn't be more wrong. Especially people like Skye. NO CLUE.
Trump is for the Establishment and the Elites the same as Biden PERIOD. He's simply playing your side of the same corrupt fiddle.

MARK my words....after the midterms.....even if Republicans gain FULL control of the House AND Senate, Next to NOTHING in the best interests of the Conservative Right will come to pass. You are a fool to have faith in this corrupted political system.

BOTH parties are under the Firm and Full control of the Liberal Media, wealthy Corporations and the Elite. And you keep getting shocked that even when your beloved Republicans get total control your gun rights aren't protected, the Patriot Act remains in place, the Banks are coddled and prosper wildly etc etc etc.

Get a grip. NEITHER mainstream party cares about you or your fantasy of "Rights".

Then is it time to man the barricades?

Forum List

Back