🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Pastor Brooks organization is doing way more than just building a jobs center for South Chicago.

Easter food giveaway, Project H.O.O.D construction school for inner city kids, counseling for adult Black men, the list goes on.

ALRIGHT!!! We are/have been losing way too many of our fellow Americans in these high crime districts. Pastor big George Foreman(bless his BIG heart!) dedicated his life to serving our Christ & in doing so made the difference for many kids not only in the gym but in bringing them into eternity in our Makers kingdom. Pastor Corey Brooks has picked among the most violent area in America to tackle but with God Himself in the picture ANY problem can be tamed! Pray for pastor Brooks & his struggle with brining as many of our fellow Americans as possible into blissful eternity! Remember, even losing one of us is one loss too many.

ALRIGHT!!! We are/have been losing way too many of our fellow Americans in these high crime districts. Pastor big George Foreman(bless his BIG heart!) dedicated his life to serving our Christ & in doing so made the difference for many kids not only in the gym but in bringing them into eternity in our Makers kingdom. Pastor Corey Brooks has picked among the most violent area in America to tackle but with God Himself in the picture ANY problem can be tamed! Pray for pastor Brooks & his struggle with brining as many of our fellow Americans as possible into blissful eternity! Remember, even losing one of us is one loss too many.
It's all too easy to write these people off. I guess my early experiences as a child in Alabama and near Washington DC left a big impression on me.

It's all too easy to write these people off. I guess my early experiences as a child in Alabama and near Washington DC left a big impression on me.
There are a small percentage of humans who cannot be saved and are evil to ther core. The vast majority of humans CAN be saved. Many positive cointributors if given the chance. Since we have lost Faith in our lives many don't care to save others, they only wish to decimate. Then in day the shoe is on their foot...

Like I said, he needs to build a 24 hour full service supermarrket. Pastor Brooks is not the only person in Chicago doing anything and Chicago is not even close to the most violent city in America.

Like I said, he needs to build a 24 hour full service supermarrket. Pastor Brooks is not the only person in Chicago doing anything and Chicago is not even close to the most violent city in America.
That might be the dumbest post out of all dumb posts you have made on my threads in this forum over the years. So a Pastor living in South Chicago needs to build a supermarket in the hood? WTF? And the fact that he isn't building a supermarket makes him a failure? Your attacks on Corey Brooks are pathetic and reveal you as a phony.

Forum List

Back