Pastor Calls Out Trump’s Bible Blasphemy In EXPLOSIVE Sermon

so you think the pastor is a god? cuck got himself fked up
No. But that pastor was right. You need to understand that and stop worshipping that mf.

No. But that pastor was right. You need to understand that and stop worshipping that mf.
the pastor is a human who has an opinion like an asshole. So the fk what? you should go kiss his feet.

Lol. You've never 'schooled' anyone, smooth brain. You're just mad even the evangelicals can't stand magaturds.
I schooled you. But yeah. You’re a nobody.

And I don’t give a crap about what some evangelicals say.

You’re funny. In a pathetic way. But still.

I schooled you. But yeah. You’re a nobody.

And I don’t give a crap about what some evangelicals say.

You’re funny. In a pathetic way. But still.
You're a unfunny hypocrite and a sack of shit. You offer no perspective beyond your tiny world of partisan shit posting.

You're a unfunny hypocrite and a sack of shit.

Aww. Poor you. Sucks to be such a massive pussy like you are. 😂
You offer no perspective beyond your tiny world of partisan shit posting.
You wouldn’t know. You're far too much of a hack bitch troll.

Also, you remain off topic, you pussy. I’ll help you again:

The topic remains the laughable whinnying over what some pastor said about Trump. Who honestly gives a fuck? You maybe and the jerkoff author of the OP.

Lol.

Aww. Poor you. Sucks to be such a massive pussy like you are. 😂

You wouldn’t know. You're far too much of a hack bitch troll.

Also, you remain off topic, you pussy. I’ll help you again:

The topic remains the laughable whinnying over what some pastor said about Trump. Who honestly gives a fuck? You maybe and the jerkoff author of the OP.

Lol.
I don't really GAF either. :rolleyes: I already gave an opinion. How are you this fucking dense?

Ok. The Pastor took Trump to the woodshed for being the two bit hustler conman that he is, so right away you cultists go into attack mode.

Anything for the orange shit gibbon.
It’s your opinion, and opinions are like assholes, everyone has one

No, Trump tried to overturn the election that he lost and Trump is weak against Putin and Trump is in bed with fossil fuel billionaires who will deprive my grand kids of clean air to breathe if he wins a second term,

LOL

1715812238165.png

Ok. The Pastor took Trump to the woodshed for being the two bit hustler conman that he is, so right away you cultists go into attack mode.

Anything for the orange shit gibbon.

Funny how you baby-killers suddenly get religion every time a clergyman says something negative about Trump.

LOL

No, Trump tried to overturn the election that he lost and Trump is weak against Putin and Trump is in bed with fossil fuel billionaires who will deprive my grand kids of clean air to breathe if he wins a second term,
Facts not in evidence. No receipts cuck

Facts not in evidence. No receipts cuck
The evidence is in Trump’s very own words;

This is what Trump said on J6.

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

Forum List

Back