Pastor John MacArthur Is the Patrick Henry of Our Time

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Pastor John MacArthur, now facing the fourth blatantly unconstitutional assault by Los Angeles officials, points to the crucial facts about Covid restrictions on the First Amendment.

You don’t have to agree with him that such attacks are satanic in order to recognize this guy is standing up for everybody’s freedom to worship or not worship as we individually choose.

ACCE4935-CBD9-449E-89DD-3AD971630B7C.jpeg

We as a church have made the decision ourselves to not gather. I agree that where there are restrictions that they are highly hypocritical and I agree they bring valid first amendment issues but just because you can do something doesn't necessarily mean you should.

We as a church have made the decision ourselves to not gather. I agree that where there are restrictions that they are highly hypocritical and I agree they bring valid first amendment issues but just because you can do something doesn't necessarily mean you should.
That’s your choice. Not the government

I commented on that.

Tell that to the baby hitlers at the city and county level who ordered the churches closed

Tell that to the baby hitlers at the city and county level who ordered the churches closed

Godwin

“Baby hitlers” is an expression meaning autocrats

which these mayors and county commissioners certainly are when it comes to churches and beauty salons, or sandy beaches

they have a little power and it goes to their head

Godwin
Godwin does not apply when specific parallels are provided. I commented on that earlier.

Godwin
Godwin does not apply when specific parallels are provided. I commented on that earlier.

I'm not a Democrat.

Godwin.

Godwin

I'm not a Democrat.

Godwin.
Your reading comprehension is zero.

Godwin

I'm not a Democrat.

Godwin.
Your reading comprehension is zero.

I didn't read it. Am I going to read a defense of stupid nazi accusations? No.

The pastor is making the same mistake many pastors are making. He is trying to make this about politics. It's not. It's about corporate power. Big powerful corporations aren't being forced to be shut down. Are there still planes flying into Los Angeles? Have the Wal Marts been shut down?

I never understood how it was safe to buy a head of lettuce at Wal Mart but not at a local farmers market.

Forum List

Back