Pastor Orders His Flock to Beat Gay Couple Arriving At Church

All hot air. You make claims and have nothing to back it up.
Having played football for many,many years and investigated over 5000 cases over the last 30 years I always know when someone has given up because their milk is weak.
All they have are insults and lip.
Try again.

Right, guy... keep saying that... you don't impress.

Any reasonable person would draw the same conclusion I would. Only a partisan hack looking to be outraged would otherwise.

This pastor has just been arrested for felony theft and also has a prior arrest for assault.
But hey, someone probably made him mad and forced him to steal and assault someone else.
Since his son is gay the theft had to be his fault.

Source?

Actually, he does impress.

What do you bring to the table (other than rampant homophobia)?

All hot air. You make claims and have nothing to back it up.
Having played football for many,many years and investigated over 5000 cases over the last 30 years I always know when someone has given up because their milk is weak.
All they have are insults and lip.
Try again.

Right, guy... keep saying that... you don't impress.

Any reasonable person would draw the same conclusion I would. Only a partisan hack looking to be outraged would otherwise.

This pastor has just been arrested for felony theft and also has a prior arrest for assault.
But hey, someone probably made him mad and forced him to steal and assault someone else.
Since his son is gay the theft had to be his fault.

Source?

Christian Pastor Who Attacked Gay Tennessee Couple Is Arrested For Theft | The New Civil Rights Movement

A perfect example of how soceity gives religious figures a pass until they're absolutely forced not to (and sometimes not even then) and how still homophobia isn't that big of a deal.

Thankfully though, as a society we're starting to move away from those silly assumptions.

Pastor Orders His Flock to Beat Gay Couple Arriving At Church | Addicting Info

Oh, okay! One of them was his son. Now I understand.

Not.

"Grace Fellowship" my ass.

First, they are lucky they are not in an Islamic or Persian country, because they would be executed.
Second, unlike Islamic countries, the government doesn't promote this and this is an isolated incident. No doubt Church state homosexuality is a sin, but they preach violence on homos. Mosque across the country preach the execution of homos!

Pastor Orders His Flock to Beat Gay Couple Arriving At Church | Addicting Info

Oh, okay! One of them was his son. Now I understand.

Not.

"Grace Fellowship" my ass.

First, they are lucky they are not in an Islamic or Persian country, because they would be executed.
Second, unlike Islamic countries, the government doesn't promote this and this is an isolated incident. No doubt Church state homosexuality is a sin, but they preach violence on homos. Mosque across the country preach the execution of homos!

And we're no better than them. We're no different. Good to know.

"Partisan hack"
OK Mr. Psychic. What party am I partisan to?
This ought to be rich.
"Source?"
Do some research for a change Moe and maybe you will find it yourself.
I have a source and many links to prove without any doubt that Elvis is a current undercover DEA agent working undercover at the Waffle House in Hahira, Ga.
Scattered, covered and smothered just like your posts.

So you just admitted you don't have a source for you slander of this pastor...

Actually, he does impress.

What do you bring to the table (other than rampant homophobia)?

You mean other than a dose of common sense to the PC hysterics you bring?

Frankly, I'd never have tried to embarrass my late father the way this little punk did. I enjoyed living too much.

Can't get weepy about stupid people trying to earn themselves Darwin Awards...

"Partisan hack"
This ought to be rich.
"Source?"
I have a source and many links to prove without any doubt that Elvis is a current undercover DEA agent working undercover at the Waffle House in Hahira, Ga.

Dumbass, someone else just posted the source.
Stick to your day job Moe.

"Partisan hack"
This ought to be rich.
"Source?"

Looks like someone just reposted the same OP a couple of times to me.

So you made a claim t his pastor has a criminal record and he doesn't.

Yawn. Tiresome.

Maybe you need to go back to your job of peaking into people's windows and sorting through their garbage.

Yawn. Tiresome.

Maybe you need to go back to your job of peaking into people's windows and sorting through their garbage.

Joe I posted the link that lists his past criminal convictions, it's on the last page.

And no offense, but using google made it very easy information to find with about 8-10 seconds worth of effort.

Yawn. Tiresome.

Minister Accused of Antigay Assault Is Charged in Theft | News | The Advocate

Yawn. Tiresome.

"So you made a claim this pastor has a criminal record and he doesn't"
I stated he WAS ARRESTED for another assault.
Why do you make things up?
Do I need to get a certified plea and sentence sheet to show the disposition of the case?
This is way too easy Moe. Please tell us you have something, anything, somewhere, anywhere to back up your case.

Yawn. Tiresome.

Joe I posted the link that lists his past criminal convictions, it's on the last page.

And no offense, but using google made it very easy information to find with about 8-10 seconds worth of effort.

It would be, if I actually gave a flying f**k.

Yawn, ho-hum, who cares, other than the usual bunch of sissies trying to villify people. I bet if I dug into your past, I could make you look into an SOB, too. I think some lowlifes actually do that kind of thing for a living.

Bottom line, this is a family thing, not our business.

Yawn. Tiresome.

Yawn, ho-hum, who cares, other than the usual bunch of sissies trying to villify people. I bet if I dug into your past, I could make you look into an SOB, too. I think some lowlifes actually do that kind of thing for a living.

I agree it is not our business. Let them follow the law and prosecute the guy.
The law is very clear. As an atheist you should be the first to acknowledge:
We are a nation of LAWS, not men and their various and changing religous beliefs and practices.
But I wonder if you were on a jury would YOU follow the law and the judge's charges on the law and judge the evidence accordingly.
I doubt it. You already have a preconceived bias as to your version of the facts. You are the same as the religous folks you call frauds.

Yawn. Tiresome.

"bunch of sissies"
I am not impressed. :lol::lol::lol:
Wham it zero on set. EP team on ready. KO cover team on prep. 4th string D to group.

Nothing says "I don't care" like going out of your to continually return to a thread, hit reply, and create posts saying how much you don't care. Right?

Forum List

Back