Pastor Orders His Flock to Beat Gay Couple Arriving At Church

I agree it is not our business. Let them follow the law and prosecute the guy.
The law is very clear. As an atheist you should be the first to acknowledge:
We are a nation of LAWS, not men and their various and changing religous beliefs and practices.
But I wonder if you were on a jury would YOU follow the law and the judge's charges on the law and judge the evidence accordingly.
I doubt it. You already have a preconceived bias as to your version of the facts. You are the same as the religous folks you call frauds.

Well, I call them reasonable inferences. It's a pretty reasonable inference that this pastor told him not to show up at this church, probably a lot of times. It's a pretty reasonable inference that this sissy has spent his entire life finding ways to embarass his father.

And wait a minute, the previous time I wasted my valuable time talking to you, you were all against executing people after laws found they had did what they did, and sentenced them to death. Now you are perfectly willing to completely trust a court's judgment on this.

Bottom line. These guys went looking for a fight, and they found one. Maybe the ass-kicking they got will teach them not to do stuff like that.

Looks like someone just reposted the same OP a couple of times to me.

So you made a claim t his pastor has a criminal record and he doesn't.

Yawn. Tiresome.

Maybe you need to go back to your job of peaking into people's windows and sorting through their garbage.

Joe I posted the link that lists his past criminal convictions, it's on the last page.

And no offense, but using google made it very easy information to find with about 8-10 seconds worth of effort.

It would be, if I actually gave a flying f**k.

Yawn, ho-hum, who cares, other than the usual bunch of sissies trying to villify people. I bet if I dug into your past, I could make you look into an SOB, too. I think some lowlifes actually do that kind of thing for a living.

Bottom line, this is a family thing, not our business.

Me having a negative opinion about the pastor's actions doesn't equal me saying i'm perfect.

And I would never stoop to pulling my son out of a car and beating him senseless, just like 95+% of people wouldn't.

Pointing out someone's criminal past when someone else is trying to deny it over and over again for no reason other than what seems like pretty obvious homophobia, also isn't trying to "villify" someone.

We are a nation of LAWS, not men and their various and changing religous beliefs and practices.
But I wonder if you were on a jury would YOU follow the law and the judge's charges on the law and judge the evidence accordingly.
I doubt it. You already have a preconceived bias as to your version of the facts. You are the same as the religous folks you call frauds.

Well, I call them reasonable inferences. It's a pretty reasonable inference that this pastor told him not to show up at this church, probably a lot of times. It's a pretty reasonable inference that this sissy has spent his entire life finding ways to embarass his father.

And wait a minute, the previous time I wasted my valuable time talking to you, you were all against executing people after laws found they had did what they did, and sentenced them to death. Now you are perfectly willing to completely trust a court's judgment on this.

Bottom line. These guys went looking for a fight, and they found one. Maybe the ass-kicking they got will teach them not to do stuff like that.

Courts do not sentence people to death in Georgia. Juries do.
Same in most states.
Same in that state where the pastor is charged. It is a jury decision as to his guilt.
Something about the Constitution.

Same in most states.
Same in that state where the pastor is charged. It is a jury decision as to his guilt.

Nice way to avoid the point....

I know the point is too painful for you to address.

Joe I posted the link that lists his past criminal convictions, it's on the last page.

And no offense, but using google made it very easy information to find with about 8-10 seconds worth of effort.

Yawn, ho-hum, who cares, other than the usual bunch of sissies trying to villify people. I bet if I dug into your past, I could make you look into an SOB, too. I think some lowlifes actually do that kind of thing for a living.

Me having a negative opinion about the pastor's actions doesn't equal me saying i'm perfect.

And I would never stoop to pulling my son out of a car and beating him senseless, just like 95+% of people wouldn't.

Pointing out someone's criminal past when someone else is trying to deny it over and over again for no reason other than what seems like pretty obvious homophobia, also isn't trying to "villify" someone.

Guy, I have gay friends. I actually think gay marriage should be legalized. YOu are making a bunch of stupid assumptions.

Using the "Advocate" as a source doesn't have credibility. I heard they once tried to excuse Jeffrey Dahmner as having an eating disorder.

Point is, this kid and his father probably have a pretty dysfunctional relationship. He was probably told a bunch of times," don't come to my church. You disgust my congregation."

And I have to wonder what kind of brain-dead idiot goes to a building full of people who hate him just to stick it in their faces.

Same in most states.

Nice way to avoid the point....

I know the point is too painful for you to address.

Your point is you believe it is great sport to sit on the bench on the sidelines and cheer when queers get the shit beat out of them.

Weak.

Guy, I have gay friends. I actually think gay marriage should be legalized. YOu are making a bunch of stupid assumptions.

Using the "Advocate" as a source doesn't have credibility. I heard they once tried to excuse Jeffrey Dahmner as having an eating disorder.

Point is, this kid and his father probably have a pretty dysfunctional relationship. He was probably told a bunch of times," don't come to my church. You disgust my congregation."

And I have to wonder what kind of brain-dead idiot goes to a building full of people who hate him just to stick it in their faces.

"probably"
I would NEVER want you on a jury. Probably is what a 5 year old makes excuses for.

Your point is you believe it is great sport to sit on the bench on the sidelines and cheer when queers get the shit beat out of them.

Weak.

No, my position is that if you go looking for a fight, you better expect a fight.

In the classic words of Sean Connery in "the Untouchables", these guys brought a knife to a gunfight.

I respected my father. He was a world war II vet, a family man, a union guy. He also had aspects about him I disagreed with. Wasn't comfortable with some of his attitudes, but I also recognized he was a product of the era he was brought up in.

I would have never have disrespected him in front of his friends by doing something to intentionally piss him off.

These two apparently thought that was an okay thing to do. It wasn't like they were in their house minding their own business or in a gay bar or a bathhouse when someone sought them out and beat them.

They went right into the church of this man's father, and said, "Do something about it!"

Which they did.

If I went to your house and called your mother a bunch of dirty names, I would hope that you'd be man enough to punch me out. Maybe you'd kick my ass, maybe I'd kick yours, but the point is, I went to you looking for a fight and you gave me one. Neither side should complain about how that fight turned out.

"probably"
I would NEVER want you on a jury. Probably is what a 5 year old makes excuses for.

I wouldn't care what you'd want on a jury. Frankly, the Jury system is stupid if you don't take the first 12 people you get and leave it at that.

Jury consultants, challenges, etc. It means that they know the system's flawed.

Apply some common sense.

Would you go somewhere where you told you weren't welcome and people didn't like you?

I wouldn't.

Weak.

No, my position is that if you go looking for a fight, you better expect a fight.

In the classic words of Sean Connery in "the Untouchables", these guys brought a knife to a gunfight.

I respected my father. He was a world war II vet, a family man, a union guy. He also had aspects about him I disagreed with. Wasn't comfortable with some of his attitudes, but I also recognized he was a product of the era he was brought up in.

I would have never have disrespected him in front of his friends by doing something to intentionally piss him off.

These two apparently thought that was an okay thing to do. It wasn't like they were in their house minding their own business or in a gay bar or a bathhouse when someone sought them out and beat them.

They went right into the church of this man's father, and said, "Do something about it!"

Which they did.

If I went to your house and called your mother a bunch of dirty names, I would hope that you'd be man enough to punch me out. Maybe you'd kick my ass, maybe I'd kick yours, but the point is, I went to you looking for a fight and you gave me one. Neither side should complain about how that fight turned out.

Hey man, I have been around violence all of my life. Football is organized violence and in my work I see it all the time. I have been shot at, beat up, left for dead. If you like violence and believe it is a problem solver in your world, have at it. Go for it. Live it and love it all you want. But.........

You are full of shit. There is no evidence anywhere there that the kid called his Dad "dirty names" or anything.
If you like violence, great. I agree with you. Have at it.
However, your "reasonable inferences" are a sack of bull shit and you know it.
You know the difference between "a fight" and an assault. Out of one side of your fool mouth you claim these gay guys are "pussies" and then out of the other side of your fool mouth you claim the gay guys "were looking for a fight".
You are a ham sandwich short of a picnic lunch. You have zero credibility on this subject because you are blatantly OBVIOUS in your bias.
Give it up. You are making yourself look very stupid.

Guy, seriously, getting beaten up because you were looking inside someone's window is not much of an endorsement. I mean, if you are proud of making your living that way, so be it.

Point is, these guys would have never gotten the shit beaten out of them if they didn't go to that church.

Somehow, I don't think they were unaware that they preached a homophobic creed.

"probably"

I wouldn't care what you'd want on a jury. Frankly, the Jury system is stupid if you don't take the first 12 people you get and leave it at that.

Jury consultants, challenges, etc. It means that they know the system's flawed.

Apply some common sense.

Would you go somewhere where you told you weren't welcome and people didn't like you?

I wouldn't.

"take the first 12 people you get and leave it at that"
SCARY.
If everyone of those 12 had a preconceived opinion as to the guilt or innocence of the defendant you still believe they would be unbiased jurors.
You sir ARE a complete DUMB ASS.
Give it up Joe. You are making yourself look VERY STUPID.

Guy, seriously, getting beaten up because you were looking inside someone's window is not much of an endorsement. I mean, if you are proud of making your living that way, so be it.

Point is, these guys would have never gotten the shit beaten out of them if they didn't go to that church.

I have not worked a domestic case in 15 years and then it was child custody, not divorce.
You are not very good at your "reasonable inferences" there Joe.

If a guy took back a used car that had problems to a used car dealer and was told not to come again and did, you support him getting his brains beat in.
Damn son, GIVE IT UP!!

I have not worked a domestic case in 15 years and then it was child custody, not divorce.

If a guy took back a used car that had problems to a used car dealer and was told not to come again and did, you support him getting his brains beat in.
Damn son, GIVE IT UP!!

A person with a valid reason to take a car back to a dealer is not comparable to a person going to a private church and tresspassing onto it.

Isnt it true that tresspass to land is a felony when any other crime, like verbal assault, is committed, right?

If so, the preacher was ejecting someone from his property while committing a crime, it would seem.

Why would these people deliberately tresspass, knowing they were not welcome, except to provoke a confrontation and try to get sympathy from gullible people?

[
"take the first 12 people you get and leave it at that"
SCARY.
If everyone of those 12 had a preconceived opinion as to the guilt or innocence of the defendant you still believe they would be unbiased jurors.
You sir ARE a complete DUMB ASS.
Give it up Joe. You are making yourself look VERY STUPID.

Oh, so it was better to have what they had at the OJ trial, where they picked out the 12 dumbest stumps they could find, the ones who would ignore evidence because OJ was a hero of the community.

Riiiiight. That works so much better.

Damn son, GIVE IT UP!!

Guy, people who brag about who much money they make to strangers on the internet are like people who brag about their genital size on the internet. they are kind of pathetic really.

To the point. With your hypothetical car customer, he'd have the option of going to court to resolve his claim. There would be no good reason for him to keep showing up at the dealer after the dealer said he wasn't welcome there.

After that, it would be tresspassing.

How can you be sure of that? Based on the pastor's criminal past and lack of respect for laws, and his obvious lust for violence, how can you rule out he wouldn't have beaten up his son anytime, anywhere?

How can you be sure of that? Based on the pastor's criminal past and lack of respect for laws, and his obvious lust for violence, how can you rule out he wouldn't have beaten up his son anytime, anywhere?

Right. Because the gay magazine said he was.

Okay, I'll play along. Let's say Dad was some kind of sociopath. Really a violent guy whose kid ought to be afraid of him.

So going to his church and trying to make him look foolish publically was a good idea?

Damn son, GIVE IT UP!!

Guy, people who brag about who much money they make to strangers on the internet are like people who brag about their genital size on the internet. they are kind of pathetic really.

To the point. With your hypothetical car customer, he'd have the option of going to court to resolve his claim. There would be no good reason for him to keep showing up at the dealer after the dealer said he wasn't welcome there.

After that, it would be tresspassing.

Where did I brag about anything?
Put the pipe down dude. You make zero sense.

Forum List

Back