Pat Robertson: Jews "polish diamonds" instead of washing their cars

JERUSALEM -- U.S. televangelist Pat Robertson said he joined hands Wednesday with Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert to pray for victory in Lebanon.

"I'm here to say I love Israel. I'm here to say evangelical Christians in America stand with Israel in their struggle," Robertson told reporters. "For all our sakes, they cannot lose this struggle."

Pat Robertson Prays for Israeli Victory

JERUSALEM -- U.S. televangelist Pat Robertson said he joined hands Wednesday with Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert to pray for victory in Lebanon.

"I'm here to say I love Israel. I'm here to say evangelical Christians in America stand with Israel in their struggle," Robertson told reporters. "For all our sakes, they cannot lose this struggle."

Yeah...the sooner his End Times come, he's happy.

Canadian's Christian prime minister Stands with Israel...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUfFdhIOoQM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUfFdhIOoQM[/ame]

Wow, more Jewrage from 'the chosen ones'. Number one, Robertson is a creep. Number two, he's right. Number three, his Rabbi guest agrees.

Jews always have their nose in a book and their hands on money and their minds constantly thinking about ways to make money. Absolutely true, Jews have no interest in physical labors of any kind. It's not an insult, it's just reality.

Rather than slam Robertson the dolt, debate the point.

No..that's an insult.

And bigoted.

This coming from a guy whose embarrassed to admit he's a Jew? Liberals:cuckoo:

I'm not "embarrassed"..I am not Jewish.

They are people in my family that follow the Jewish faith.

I've said that many times.

Dunno what your beef with that is..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx768SJl-VU

And people wonder why many of us Jews are leery of Christian Right-Wing support.

So, Pat Robertson has a Jew on the show and decides to say this kind of stuff.

Not really sure that this is the stuff of outrage, and that's not my point to begin with, but there is more than just a latent anti-Semitism within old Robertson.

Actually, we Jews and money - that story is connected directly to the Roman Catholic church.

Pat Robertson did not say it. Daniel Lapin who is a Jewish Rabbi said it.
Daniel Lapin was having fun with it, saying he doesn't do well with cars and he hires someone to take care of his car.
Robertson is far from being anti-Semitic.

Last edited:

Yeah...the sooner his End Times come, he's happy.

End times? G-d will be the judge in those times. Not you, or Pat Robertson for that matter. In this world Jews need allies do you understand?

Wow, more Jewrage from 'the chosen ones'. Number one, Robertson is a creep. Number two, he's right. Number three, his Rabbi guest agrees.

Jews always have their nose in a book and their hands on money and their minds constantly thinking about ways to make money. Absolutely true, Jews have no interest in physical labors of any kind. It's not an insult, it's just reality.

No..that's an insult.

And bigoted.

If anything it's a compliment. I don't get the lack of hands-on dirty work, personally. It's very therapeutic to exert oneself and fix or build or tend something.

I worked as a mover/trucker for 11 years.

Ran into alot of Jewish movers.

That's one of the toughest jobs imaginable.

And there are plenty of Jewish moving companies.

Professional Moving & Storage |

You should get out more. :eusa_whistle:

No..that's an insult.

And bigoted.

Your mother is Jewish, you're Jewish, wether you like it or not...Cope with it

No..that's an insult.

And bigoted.

If anything it's a compliment. I don't get the lack of hands-on dirty work, personally. It's very therapeutic to exert oneself and fix or build or tend something.

I worked as a mover/trucker for 11 years.

Ran into alot of Jewish movers.

That's one of the toughest jobs imaginable.

And there are plenty of Jewish moving companies.

Professional Moving & Storage |

You should get out more. :eusa_whistle:

Every time you looked in the mirror you saw one.... Accept it

She's hasn't been to Temple, in like, forever.

She never kept kosher and her father was an Irish Catholic.

You're not really on solid ground here.

Makes no difference..The Jewish people continue through the women. Your mother is Jewish, her mother is Jewish, you are Jewish

Last edited:
Pat has had foot in mouth disease for many years. If you don't like him, don't watch him. How hard is that? I don't understand the Jews that support liberal politicians, they are no friend to Israel and the stakes much higher than what some television personality says.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crZ35rxvrsY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crZ35rxvrsY[/ame]

I do not believe men like Robertson and Falwell are Christians. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. No true Christian would speak about Jewish people that way. I don't need to view the video to believe Roberston said something else utterly bizarre and offensive. He is working very hard at it which makes me wonder who is this man working for anyhow?

As to your comment, Pennywise. Intelligent people read books - nothing wrong with that. The Jews work very hard which is why they succeed - they are not robbing anyone. Getting an education so one does not "have to" do physical labor is not a crime either. It is amazing to me how some people complain about the success of the Jews rather than to create their own success story. Interesting.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx768SJl-VU

And people wonder why many of us Jews are leery of Christian Right-Wing support.

So, Pat Robertson has a Jew on the show and decides to say this kind of stuff.

Not really sure that this is the stuff of outrage, and that's not my point to begin with, but there is more than just a latent anti-Semitism within old Robertson.

Actually, we Jews and money - that story is connected directly to the Roman Catholic church.

That's what you got out of that? pretty pathetic if you ask me.:cuckoo: You support Barack Hussein Obama, John Kerry fuck them and all they stand for. You should hide your face in shame...Stupid post

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqgDKbGUdT0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqgDKbGUdT0[/ame]

Well, there, buddy, you might want to read the OP again. Here, let me help you:

This thread has nothing in the world to do with President Obama or Secretary of State John Kerry. You do understand that, right?

Pennywise is acting like a putz. Far be it from me to call him a putz. I'll revise.
Acting like one is sufficient although I didn't do a putz report....

YET!

- Jeri

I remember when the radical right wing HATED Jews.

Stick around long enough they might again.

The love and hate of the RIGHT WING PARTISANS is entirely pragmatic. They take their orders. Today they love Israel, ergo they love Jews.

Jews ought to trust nobody, no political movement they don't own.

The Zionists know this all too well.

Non-Jews are not to be trusted implicitly.

All alliances are temporary.

The KKK was founded by democrats and the membership was democrats. They used the Southern Baptist church as a cover but none of those men were Christians. That is far left not far right. Your sense of direction is a bit off there.

Christians and Jews supporting Israel have had an abiding friendship for years now. We are warmly received by Israeli's. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem. There is no ulterior motive to supporting Israel. I disagree with you.

This is historically half-true. The KKK was found by some Conservative white Democrats, who today, would be Republicans. But are are correct that that used the SBC as cover for their activities. And you are also correct that it was formed (twice) in the South. KKK 1 was formed in Pulaski, TN, KKK 2 was formed, in Atlanta, Georgia.

Nice to hear from you.

Makes no difference..The Jewish people continue through the women. Your mother is Jewish, her mother is Jewish, you are Jewish

This is, according to Halakha, true.

I do not believe men like Robertson and Falwell are Christians. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. No true Christian would speak about Jewish people that way. I don't need to view the video to believe Roberston said something else utterly bizarre and offensive. He is working very hard at it which makes me wonder who is this man working for anyhow?

As to your comment, Pennywise. Intelligent people read books - nothing wrong with that. The Jews work very hard which is why they succeed - they are not robbing anyone. Getting an education so one does not "have to" do physical labor is not a crime either. It is amazing to me how some people complain about the success of the Jews rather than to create their own success story. Interesting.

Watch the video then reassess your Position. if you don't watch the video then don't comment on it. It's not up to you to determined whose a "real Christian" and who isn't. The OP blanketed all Christians not to be trusted:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Pat has had foot in mouth disease for many years. If you don't like him, don't watch him. How hard is that? I don't understand the Jews that support liberal politicians, they are no friend to Israel and the stakes much higher than what some television personality says.

Pat is more dangerous than that. Through his university and law school he is actually trying to make Dominionist theology a reality. He successfully got a governor in place with an equally unhinged attorney general. He needs to be marginalized as the threatening crackpot that he is.

Forum List

Back