Pat Robertson: Jews "polish diamonds" instead of washing their cars

I could also say that I worry more about my rightist Jewish brothers who will support their rightist ideology before being Jews, but that would just be bullshit, exactly like the same kind of bullshit that Jroc just wrote.

Jroc, I have an emergency message for you from G-d: G-d is not partisan. G-d is over politics. So, get over it. You are creating enemies where there are none, sadly, a trait of Rightism.

So, you speak for god, do you Statist? :lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I could also say that I worry more about my rightist Jewish brothers who will support their rightist ideology before being Jews, but that would just be bullshit, exactly like the same kind of bullshit that Jroc just wrote.

Jroc, I have an emergency message for you from G-d: G-d is not partisan. G-d is over politics. So, get over it. You are creating enemies where there are none, sadly, a trait of Rightism.

So, you speak for god, do you Statist? :lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Nope. G-d has made that message very clear throughout all of the Bible. I just expressed it in a way to catch Jroc's attention, nothing less and nothing more.

do butthurt much? Why, but of course you do!!!

:lol:

Nope. G-d has made that message very clear throughout all of the Bible.

God made it clear that he hates Republicans and 'rightists?"

That must be some Bible you follow, Statist. Was Anton Levay the author?

I just expressed it in a way to catch Jroc's attention, nothing less and nothing more.

do butthurt much? Why, but of course you do!!!

:lol:

Oh, I mostly just laugh at you. You are an ultra-partisan, ultra-leftist, who pretends you are above the fray.

High comedy!

Forum List

Back