Pat Robertson: Jews "polish diamonds" instead of washing their cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx768SJl-VU

And people wonder why many of us Jews are leery of Christian Right-Wing support.

So, Pat Robertson has a Jew on the show and decides to say this kind of stuff.

Not really sure that this is the stuff of outrage, and that's not my point to begin with, but there is more than just a latent anti-Semitism within old Robertson.

Actually, we Jews and money - that story is connected directly to the Roman Catholic church.

LOL, such foolishness. You liberal Jews say fear the Evangelicals, they are dangerous. Fear their motives and they leaders. Yet I doubt you are even HALF of a zionist as Pat Robertson or the Evangelicals. He preaches for Israel to remain whole, he raises millions upon millions of dollars for Israel, he organizes MASS Christian tourist trips to Israel and defends Israel against the vile left and Muslim antisemites! The Evangelicals are Israel and the Jewish people's best friend. A hell of a lot better friend than the left who seek to destroy Israel or weaken her to the point her enemies can destroy her. Liberals seek her destructions, Evangelicals seek to strengthen and protect her.

Also you took a clip out of context of him speaking with a orthodox Jew for a left-wing hack site. Shame on you.

I would rather stand ground on the battlefield with the brave and kind Evangelicals than the cowardly foolish LIBERAL Jews any day of the week.

Last edited:
I remember when the radical right wing HATED Jews.

Stick around long enough they might again.

The love and hate of the RIGHT WING PARTISANS is entirely pragmatic. They take their orders. Today they love Israel, ergo they love Jews.

Jews ought to trust nobody, no political movement they don't own.

The Zionists know this all too well.

Non-Jews are not to be trusted implicitly.

All alliances are temporary.

The KKK was founded by democrats and the membership was democrats. They used the Southern Baptist church as a cover but none of those men were Christians. That is far left not far right. Your sense of direction is a bit off there.

Christians and Jews supporting Israel have had an abiding friendship for years now. We are warmly received by Israeli's. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem. There is no ulterior motive to supporting Israel. I disagree with you.

This is historically half-true. The KKK was found by some Conservative white Democrats, who today, would be Republicans. But are are correct that that used the SBC as cover for their activities. And you are also correct that it was formed (twice) in the South. KKK 1 was formed in Pulaski, TN, KKK 2 was formed, in Atlanta, Georgia.

Nice to hear from you.

bullshit that's how you liberals defend what your party stood and still stands for. Division, slavery, and segregation..... Congratulations you must be proud.:eusa_clap:

And people wonder why many of us Jews are leery of Christian Right-Wing support.

Not really sure that this is the stuff of outrage, and that's not my point to begin with, but there is more than just a latent anti-Semitism within old Robertson.

Actually, we Jews and money - that story is connected directly to the Roman Catholic church.

LOL, such foolishness. You liberal Jews say fear the Evangelicals, they are dangerous. Fear their motives and they leaders. Yet I doubt you are even HALF of a zionist as Pat Robertson or the Evangelicals. He preaches for Israel to remain whole, he raises millions upon millions of dollars for Israel, he organizes MASS Christian tourist trips to Israel and defends Israel against the vile left and Muslim antisemites! The Evangelicals are Israel and the Jewish people's best friend. A hell of a lot better friend than the left who seek to destroy Israel or weaken her to the point her enemies can destroy her. Liberals seek her destructions, Evangelicals seek to strengthen and protect her.

Also you took a clip out of context of him speaking with a orthodox Jew for a left-wing hack site. Shame on you.

I would rather stand ground on the battlefield with the brave and kind Evangelicals than the cowardly foolish LIBERAL Jews any day of the week.

Well, aren't you a little dickwad.

You don't even know me.

I don't fear Evangelicals. In fact, I like many of them. I do not like Pat Robertson.

The KKK was founded by democrats and the membership was democrats. They used the Southern Baptist church as a cover but none of those men were Christians. That is far left not far right. Your sense of direction is a bit off there.

Christians and Jews supporting Israel have had an abiding friendship for years now. We are warmly received by Israeli's. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem. There is no ulterior motive to supporting Israel. I disagree with you.

This is historically half-true. The KKK was found by some Conservative white Democrats, who today, would be Republicans. But are are correct that that used the SBC as cover for their activities. And you are also correct that it was formed (twice) in the South. KKK 1 was formed in Pulaski, TN, KKK 2 was formed, in Atlanta, Georgia.

Nice to hear from you.

bullshit that's how you liberals defend what your party stood and still stands for. Division, slavery, and segregation..... Congratulations you must be proud.:eusa_clap:

Leave to an extreme Righty to want to turn this thread into a thread Democratic party and "division". I listed facts. You spoke pablum. Meh.

The love and hate of the RIGHT WING PARTISANS is entirely pragmatic. They take their orders. Today they love Israel, ergo they love Jews.

Nice to hear from you.

I live in Georgia. I know who the heads of the Klan were around here and I can tell you now they were all Democrats. So were their political leaders -involved in KKK. Some of those Democrats are still in office today, Stat. Might be different in other states but not here in Georgia. I've met them. The KKK are as backwards today as they were back then. Very racist people. The Republican party has never had anything to do with them.

Nice to hear from you.

I live in Georgia. I know who the heads of the Klan were around here and I can tell you now they were all Democrats. So were their political leaders -involved in KKK. Some of those Democrats are still in office today, Stat. Might be different in other states but not here in Georgia. I've met them. The KKK are as backwards today as they were back then. Very racist people. The Republican party has never had anything to do with them.

The White Southern Democrats who were in the KKK switched pretty much overwhelmingly to the Republican Party with Nixon's Southern State Strategy. That is fact.

Wow, more Jewrage from 'the chosen ones'. Number one, Robertson is a creep. Number two, he's right. Number three, his Rabbi guest agrees.

Jews always have their nose in a book and their hands on money and their minds constantly thinking about ways to make money. Absolutely true, Jews have no interest in physical labors of any kind. It's not an insult, it's just reality.

Rather than slam Robertson the dolt, debate the point.

Debate what point? That you have hurt your back swinging that broad brush...stereotyping Jews like that?

Stereotypes exist because they are real. Nothing is 100%, but there are characteristics and traits, habits and customs that can be assigned to any particular group.

Maybe you ought to ask the Rabbi in the video why he agrees.
Maybe you should ask generations of Jewish peasant farmers about pogroms and Cossacks! Or dedicated Zionists who made the desert bloom.

You obviously know nothing. You are a sponge for any anti-Semite with a smiling face and a pleasant disposition (the most evil kind).

I'm a supporter of Israel and I admire John Haggee's work a great deal. I do not know the extent of Robertsons work but his words in the past have troubled me greatly. Leaving that aside - I have to tell you that you are right in that Christians worldwide have supported Israel through IFCJ, ICEJ, UnitedwithIsrael,Israel365 and many other organizations that unite Christians and Jews. These organizations have sent millions of dollars to Israel for many years to help the Jewish people, the elderly, the poor, to build bomb shelters, to build the wall, to help them protect themselves. Many, many prayers go up for Israel every day and the Jewish people appreciate that. When I read some of the comments here - especially Editec - stating Jews cannot trust Christians I must laugh. The Christians I'm with are ready to lay our lives down for Israel and we will not turn our backs on the Jews. The Jews I know defend the rights of Christians in restricted nations more than any other people group. The relationship is forged like iron and anyone who doesn't think so simply hasn't been to a Step up for Israel meeting or an event that brings together Jews and Christians. There is a genuine relationship and the Israelis know we care about them. Millions of Christians also meet over there in Israel to show support openly in the streets for the Jews. There will always be some attempt to divide us which means our unity poses a threat to the world. It is a relationship of family helping family. It is not political which is where it has been greatly misunderstood.

The first Church was Jewish. Not Gentiles. We came out of them. Not the other way around.

Last edited:

Wow...bigoted much, Patty boy?

For someone who's worth up to two billion dollars, just paid over a half a million dollars for a fucking horse, and makes his money off the ignorance of others Robertson has no right to say anything.

I'm a supporter of Israel and I admire John Haggee's work a great deal. I do not know the extent of Robertsons work but his words in the past have troubled me greatly. Leaving that aside - I have to tell you that you are right in that Christians worldwide have supported Israel through IFCJ, ICEJ, UnitedwithIsrael,Israel365 and many other organizations that unite Christians and Jews. These organizations have sent millions of dollars to Israel for many years to help the Jewish people, the elderly, the poor, to build bomb shelters, to build the wall, to help them protect themselves. Many, many prayers go up for Israel every day and the Jewish people appreciate that. When I read some of the comments here - especially Editec - stating Jews cannot trust Christians I must laugh. The Christians I'm with are ready to lay our lives down for Israel and we will not turn our backs on the Jews. The Jews I know defend the rights of Christians in restricted nations more than any other people group. The relationship is forged like iron and anyone who doesn't think so simply hasn't been to a Step up for Israel meeting or an event that brings together Jews and Christians. There is a genuine relationship and the Israelis know we care about them. Millions of Christians also meet over there in Israel to show support openly in the streets for the Jews. There will always be some attempt to divide us which means our unity poses a threat to the world. It is a relationship of family helping family. It is not political which is where it has been greatly misunderstood.

Hagee is not a bad guy, he sure doesn't say a lot of the crap that Robertson says. Robertson says that shit to make money on TV. I don't think Hagee does. I think that Hagee is far more genuine. Hagee has built a mini-west-wall at his mega-church, if I recall. But even Hagee admits that his strongest reason for supporting Jews and Eretz Israel is so that Israel can be whole so that it can then be destroyed according to the prophecies of the Book of Revelations. In other words, keep the Jews alive so that they die at the time in which John's dream says it's supposed to happen. Not exactly a big hit with me.

And yes, Jews all over fight very much for Christian rights, that is true. Because Halakha teaches and commands us to respect the beliefs of others. Hell, the same muslims in Eretz Israel who scream for Israel's destruction are allowed to worship openly and freely. That alone says a lot.

Once again, a number of people did not read the OP thoroughly. I am in no way maligning Christianity. I wasn't even outraged at Pat Robertson's latest stupidity - notice how I wrote it in the OP: but it is part of a larger pattern with him, one of latent anti-semitism.

Nice to hear from you.

The White Southern Democrats who were in the KKK switched pretty much overwhelmingly to the Republican Party with Nixon's Southern State Strategy. That is fact.
Name Them...Who are they? you're wrong

No it isn't. Which is why you can't back it up. Most of the new Republicans were new voters and pro business, free market types. You guys just repeat lies like Goebbels.

Nice to hear from you.

Not according to the documented history and evidence it isn't, Stat. This is the link to Wikipedia. By 2008, there were only 6,000 Klans men left in the US. The KKK were never a part of the Republican Party. The group was rejected by the Republicans as they wanted nothing to do with them. The entire history of the KKK is Democrats and although they tried to force their way into the Republican party, into Christian Universities they were flatly rejected. Have a look at this:

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historian Eric Foner observed:

In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy. Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society. It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.[45]

Wikisource has original text related to this article:
Interview with Nathan Bedford Forrest

To that end they worked to curb the education, economic advancement, voting rights, and right to keep and bear arms of blacks.[45] The Ku Klux Klan soon spread into nearly every southern state, launching a "reign of terror against Republican leaders both black and white. Those political leaders assassinated during the campaign included Arkansas Congressman James M. Hinds, three members of the South Carolina legislature, and several men who served in constitutional conventions."[46]

Activities
Three Ku Klux Klan members arrested in Tishomingo County, Mississippi, September 1871, for the attempted murder of an entire family[citation needed] Wikisource has original text related to this article:
Why the Ku Klux

Klan members adopted masks and robes that hid their identities and added to the drama of their night rides, their chosen time for attacks. Many of them operated in small towns and rural areas where people otherwise knew each other's faces, and sometimes still recognized the attackers. "The kind of thing that men are afraid or ashamed to do openly, and by day, they accomplish secretly, masked, and at night."[47] The Ku Klux Klan night riders "sometimes claimed to be ghosts of Confederate soldiers so, as they claimed, to frighten superstitious blacks. Few freedmen took such nonsense seriously."[48]

The Klan attacked black members of the Loyal Leagues and intimidated southern Republicans and Freedmen's Bureau workers. When they killed black political leaders, they also took heads of families, along with the leaders of churches and community groups, because these people had many roles in society. Agents of the Freedmen's Bureau reported weekly assaults and murders of blacks. "Armed guerrilla warfare killed thousands of Negroes; political riots were staged; their causes or occasions were always obscure, their results always certain: ten to one hundred times as many Negroes were killed as whites." Masked men shot into houses and burned them, sometimes with the occupants still inside. They drove successful black farmers off their land. "Generally, it can be reported that in North and South Carolina, in 18 months ending in June 1867, there were 197 murders and 548 cases of aggravated assault."[49]

Comment*** If we examine the profile of the founder of Planned Parenthood, an agenda originally aimed at reducing the black population, and if we look at which party has continued to try to curb the education, promote Planned Parenthood, prevented the advancement of black americans it has to be the Democratic party. The same would be true of a Party not inclined to sympathise with Israel and the Jewish people suffering anti semitism. There seems to be more support for those oppressing Israel and the Jews within the Democratic Party. David Horowitz, a member of the Democrat party for decades - before going Republican - said that Detroits social programs were handled by the Democrats for past 100 yrs. In fact in every major city that is failing these same people today. The agenda does not appear to have changed one iota. Which is why I never became a Democrat. Like Horowitz my conscience wouldn't allow it. ( Horowitz left the Democrat Party after burning his membership card to the Communist Party - Not all Democrats are Communists but some are ) While the Republican party today has many in name only among their members they have only themselves to blame for allowing it.

Last edited:

Hagee is not a bad guy, he sure doesn't say a lot of the crap that Robertson says. Robertson says that shit to make money on TV. I don't think Hagee does. I think that Hagee is far more genuine. Hagee has built a mini-west-wall at his mega-church, if I recall. But even Hagee admits that his strongest reason for supporting Jews and Eretz Israel is so that Israel can be whole so that it can then be destroyed according to the prophecies of the Book of Revelations. In other words, keep the Jews alive so that they die at the time in which John's dream says it's supposed to happen. Not exactly a big hit with me.

And yes, Jews all over fight very much for Christian rights, that is true. Because Halakha teaches and commands us to respect the beliefs of others. Hell, the same muslims in Eretz Israel who scream for Israel's destruction are allowed to worship openly and freely. That alone says a lot.

Once again, a number of people did not read the OP thoroughly. I am in no way maligning Christianity. I wasn't even outraged at Pat Robertson's latest stupidity - notice how I wrote it in the OP: but it is part of a larger pattern with him, one of latent anti-semitism.

Doesn't matter what their end of times says. they support Israel and the Jewish people that's what i care about. Pat Robertson is an old man anyway, you're OP says you don't trust Christians... that's what I got out of it

On the Road to Armageddon
How evangelicals became Israel's best friend.

Read more at On the Road to Armageddon: How Evangelicals Became Israel's Best Friend by Timothy P. Weber - Beliefnet.com

Not according to the documented history and evidence it isn't, Stat. This is the link to Wikipedia. By 2008, there were only 6,000 Klans men left in the US. The KKK were never a part of the Republican Party. The group was rejected by the Republicans as they wanted nothing to do with them. The entire history of the KKK is Democrats and although they tried to force their way into the Republican party, into Christian Universities they were flatly rejected. Have a look at this:

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historian Eric Foner observed:

In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy. Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society. It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.[45]

Wikisource has original text related to this article:
Interview with Nathan Bedford Forrest

To that end they worked to curb the education, economic advancement, voting rights, and right to keep and bear arms of blacks.[45] The Ku Klux Klan soon spread into nearly every southern state, launching a "reign of terror against Republican leaders both black and white. Those political leaders assassinated during the campaign included Arkansas Congressman James M. Hinds, three members of the South Carolina legislature, and several men who served in constitutional conventions."[46]

Activities
Three Ku Klux Klan members arrested in Tishomingo County, Mississippi, September 1871, for the attempted murder of an entire family[citation needed] Wikisource has original text related to this article:
Why the Ku Klux

Klan members adopted masks and robes that hid their identities and added to the drama of their night rides, their chosen time for attacks. Many of them operated in small towns and rural areas where people otherwise knew each other's faces, and sometimes still recognized the attackers. "The kind of thing that men are afraid or ashamed to do openly, and by day, they accomplish secretly, masked, and at night."[47] The Ku Klux Klan night riders "sometimes claimed to be ghosts of Confederate soldiers so, as they claimed, to frighten superstitious blacks. Few freedmen took such nonsense seriously."[48]

The Klan attacked black members of the Loyal Leagues and intimidated southern Republicans and Freedmen's Bureau workers. When they killed black political leaders, they also took heads of families, along with the leaders of churches and community groups, because these people had many roles in society. Agents of the Freedmen's Bureau reported weekly assaults and murders of blacks. "Armed guerrilla warfare killed thousands of Negroes; political riots were staged; their causes or occasions were always obscure, their results always certain: ten to one hundred times as many Negroes were killed as whites." Masked men shot into houses and burned them, sometimes with the occupants still inside. They drove successful black farmers off their land. "Generally, it can be reported that in North and South Carolina, in 18 months ending in June 1867, there were 197 murders and 548 cases of aggravated assault."[49]

Comment*** If we examine the profile of the founder of Planned Parenthood, an agenda originally aimed at the reducing the black population, and if we look at which party has continued to try to curb the education, the advancement of black americans it has to be the Democratic party. David Horowitz, a member of the Democrat party for decades - before going Republican - said that Detroits social programs were handled by the Democrats for past 100 yrs. In fact in every major city that is failing these same people today. The agenda does not appear to have changed one iota. Which is why I never became a Democrat. Like Horowitz my conscience wouldn't allow it. While the Republican party today has many in name only among their members they have only themselves to blame for allowing it.

David Duke. Republican State Rep. in Louisiana.
A bit more recent history.

No it isn't. Which is why you can't back it up. Most of the new Republicans were new voters and pro business, free market types. You guys just repeat lies like Goebbels.
After signing the Civil Rights Act of 1964, LBJ said that he was afraid her had just given the Republican Party the South for generations. And he was right. Conservative Democrats bolted and became Republicans. It was Conservative Democrats providing the resistance to Civil Rights. CONSERVATIVE DEMOCRATS. After the Civil Rights Act demolished their power in the Jim Crow South, they left and found safe harbor among other Conservatives in the GOP.

Forum List

Back