🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pataki: Cruz poised to do well in NY

No response? Really? A three time governor in ny says Cruz has a better shot than we are being told and no one has any comments whatsoever?

Hmm

i read yesterday how people down at ground zero were upset to see trump posing for a political photo op at the 911 memorial. the problem? mister new york city had yet to ever visit there in 4.5 years since it opened.

many new yorkers are upset with trump, so that may help ted do better...

It took running for President to get Donald Trump to travel the 4 miles between his glitzy Fifth Avenue digs and Ground Zero.

The New Yorker finally graced the hallowed ground of the National Sept. 11 Memorial & Museum in lower Manhattan Saturday for the first time.

Donald Trump stuns tourists as he visits 9/11 memorial

many new yorkers are upset with trump, so that may help ted do better...

It took running for President to get Donald Trump to travel the 4 miles between his glitzy Fifth Avenue digs and Ground Zero.

The New Yorker finally graced the hallowed ground of the National Sept. 11 Memorial & Museum in lower Manhattan Saturday for the first time.

Donald Trump stuns tourists as he visits 9/11 memorial

So he opted for a photo op in NY rather than attending the convention?

I thought NY was sewn up

Cruz has no chance in NY. Trump is at 99% odds to win NY with more than 50% of the vote.

I hope Cruz kicks Trump's ass again. It's funny when Dump cries.

bbb64d150a2b1eefe1a256e5424476e9.jpg

^ not gonna happen in new york. many of the moderates will end up for hillary.

Trump is on target to do badly.

Mostly because of the delegate rules. If Trump gets more than 50% in district he gets all three delegates. BUT, since he can't get 50% anywhere the best he can do is 2 delegates per district, and there are several districts that will award 3 to Cruz or Kaich.

Cruz has no chance in NY. Trump is at 99% odds to win NY with more than 50% of the vote.

So why waste time campaigning there or doing photo ops when there are other states up for grabs?

^ not gonna happen in new york. many of the moderates will end up for hillary.
The other rule that is the kiss of death for Trump is party switching can't be done after September. Trump's democrats can't vote in NY. None of trump's kids for example, all democrats

Trump is going to do very badly in NY

Cruz wins so long as trump doesn't get all the delegates. He needs all of them to be on target. I don't think he will get them. Especially when Cruz generally has been overperforming the polls.

Forum List

Back