🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pathway to Peace.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Hamas animals shoot rockets at Southern Israel, unprovoked, during president Obama's visit.

Way to go donkeys. Just what Israel needed to prove the savage animals it has to deal with. :clap2::clap2:

Israel's IDF blocks any land exits for the Gaza people to freely travel.

And the Israeli navy controls the Mediterranean waters on the western side of Gaza.

Yet, the zionist pukes claim that Gaza isn't a forced prison camp........ :cuckoo: :doubt:
If this was my best game, I wouldn't waste my time.

What if the pathway to peace starts with a civil tongue? :dunno:

Seriously... this entire forum can be positively painful to read.

This is America and you all can say what you want to, but you're publishing your thoughts here... You have to ask yourself - To what end? You can strive to be a voice that rises above the din, or you can be the din that the rest of us are striving to rise above.

Haha come on Joe. The back and forth on this messageboard has absolutely no effect on the hearts and minds of Israeli's and the Arabs, and certainly has no influence on the peace process. Let's be honest about one thing - these two groups hate each other. I believe the only way to achieve peace is if one side is defeated and subsequently surrenders.

Haha come on Joe. The back and forth on this messageboard has absolutely no effect on the hearts and minds of Israeli's and the Arabs, and certainly has no influence on the peace process. Let's be honest about one thing - these two groups hate each other. I believe the only way to achieve peace is if one side is defeated and subsequently surrenders.

It certainly looks that way sometimes. Well most of the time. I don't know who's court the ball is in anymore.

I think it does the Israelis an injustice to claim that they 'hate' "the Arabs" in general OR the Palestinians in particular.

Neither Arabs in general nor Palestinians in specific have much of a history of 'free press' OR 'demcracy' - and I am certain that's had a very strong ad negative impact on their views of Jews and Judaism.

I think it does the Israelis an injustice to claim that they 'hate' "the Arabs" in general OR the Palestinians in particular.

Neither Arabs in general nor Palestinians in specific have much of a history of 'free press' OR 'demcracy' - and I am certain that's had a very strong ad negative impact on their views of Jews and Judaism.

I know it may sound harsh but it's my assessment. I believe the Israeli's have developed contempt towards the Arabs because of the wars and terroism they've been subjected to. Now, I think the Arab hate for the Israeli's is more prevelent and extreme, because of some of the reasons you mentioned, but the bottom line is there is no love loss between the two groups. I think in our society we have a tendecy to feel the need to be politically correct and say the majority get's along, but I see more evidence of that not being the case.

All I can say Mr. Rocko is that when a Monkey sees one of the many sewage pits along the pathway of his life he has two and only two choices; if he chooses to explore one more than once, shame on him.

What is America if not an example of a place where Mosque, Church, Temple and Medical Marijuana Clinic can all share the same zip code?

Education is the key to your star ship, Monkeys.

Wonderful - so how do YOU propose anyone seek to begin educating people out of the mindset that someone else is always and forever their enemy and not ever to be trusted?

I know it may sound harsh but it's my assessment. I believe the Israeli's have developed contempt towards the Arabs because of the wars and terroism they've been subjected to. Now, I think the Arab hate for the Israeli's is more prevelent and extreme, because of some of the reasons you mentioned, but the bottom line is there is no love loss between the two groups. I think in our society we have a tendecy to feel the need to be politically correct and say the majority get's along, but I see more evidence of that not being the case.

Hate and the inevitable fear it drags along with it is resolved with education and time. Two states is the only way to preserve the political power of the regions Jewish minority. Two independent states, competing on the world stage to see who can do a better job of educating their spawn.

Wonderful - so how do YOU propose anyone seek to begin educating people out of the mindset that someone else is always and forever their enemy and not ever to be trusted?

Well the first step is agreed upon international borders. Next, maintain relative peace, on 'ignore' if necessary, for as many generations as it takes for Romeo and Juliet to show up.

The thing that we have to keep in mind is that most Israelis and Palestinians would find these nutcases an embarassment.

Talk to Israelis and Palestinians privately, and certainly most seem willing and ready to compromise - it is their leaders who aren't always so willing.

But posters like Roudy are only here to discharge bile. He has no interest in the conflict and no stake in it. It is just hatred for the sake of hatred, and if he woke up tomorrow to find there were no Palestinians he'd start ranting about Hmong, the Chinese or African Americans.

The thing that we have to keep in mind is that most Israelis and Palestinians would find these nutcases an embarassment.

Talk to Israelis and Palestinians privately, and certainly most seem willing and ready to compromise - it is their leaders who aren't always so willing.

But posters like Roudy are only here to discharge bile. He has no interest in the conflict and no stake in it. It is just hatred for the sake of hatred, and if he woke up tomorrow to find there were no Palestinians he'd start ranting about Hmong, the Chinese or African Americans.

Just because Roudy owned you in just about every argument, there's no need to make that comment about him.

And let us ALL remember that this thread is NOT going to devolve in to a running commentary of tattle tales.

Let's try to stay on the topic of a pathway to peace, shall we?

-Joe

Joe you should actually consider there's not many actual Palestinians or Israelis here....Lipush is an Israeli who was adopted from South America. I'm a Palestinian who came from the Gaza Strip and I'm not originally from there, my family had land in the north, in Arabic it was called zarnouka. I think me and Lipush are the people who relate most to the conflict. It's personal with us.

Joe you should actually consider there's not many actual Palestinians or Israelis here....Lipush is an Israeli who was adopted from South America. I'm a Palestinian who came from the Gaza Strip and I'm not originally from there, my family had land in the north, in Arabic it was called zarnouka. I think me and Lipush are the people who relate most to the conflict. It's personal with us.

I totally agree...and it's a real pity that we don't have more posters here who actually do have either some stake in the conflict, or some knowledge of the conflict.

I can totally understand that few Israeli's could stomach the bile written about their country here, but it is a shame. If we had more Israeli posters, I suspect the nutcase element would eventually tire and leave.

This is America and you all can say what you want to, but you're publishing your thoughts here... You have to ask yourself - To what end? You can strive to be a voice that rises above the din, or you can be the din that the rest of us are striving to rise above.

I totally agree.

We all having different views, and I am as guilty of anyone else of getting frustrated with other posters, but its also nice to think most posters are basically decent, honest people who are actually interested in the world we live in.

I totally understand that frustration leads to flashes of blind anger for the people on the ground, and it certainly did for me during the three attacks I endured.

But BIK and Lipush aside, none of us live with that. Nothing excuses our rage or frustration as it does theirs. Which is why I think the conflict is often a conveniant cover for people to whom hatred and anger are simple requirements of life.

How does ANYONE or ANY NATION even begin to establish peace with an enemy who prefers death over life?

How does ANYONE or ANY NATION even begin to establish peace with an enemy who prefers death over life?

Firstly, by putting aside the myths and gossip they heard on the internet.

For anyone who hates a group of people, be they gays, Catholics, Jews, Arabs or Americans, the first step is to recognise that the hatred is not rational.

you AGAIN said nothing, Saigon. I did not learn of the hatred
muslims bear Israel and jews on the internet----I learned about it
from muslims long before AL Gore invented the internet. Prior to
that time-----I learned nothing about that situation. I had no "education"
in "religion" or "nationalism" or "zionism" Just american waspy public
school and a few days of sunday school with a christian playmate-----the only
"religion" I learned was "JESUS HOLDING A LAMB"

Forum List

Back