Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim - Republican National Convention

• Banned
Of course a scumbag fucking DemoRAT piece of shit has to make a truly stupid comment!

CapitalZero ^ | 07/18/2016 | Josh Feldman
Chris Matthews immediately reacted to the RNC speech delivered by a mother of one of the Benghazi victims by saying the GOP “ruined their evening” with that speech. Matthews tore into “this gross accusation that somehow Hillary Clinton had anything to do with the death of Chris Stevens” and the three other victims. He didn’t understand why the GOP “would choose to put this on primetime television” and said it’s just “not true” no matter what Smith’s personal feelings are.

Common LIES and SPINNING from a known LIAR and SPINNER!

• Banned
POWERFUL!

Is she a registered idiot or just a freelancer?

We all know you are a REGISTERED IDIOT....You will vote for this murderer!

8307224d-b50d-40e7-b933-320baba01598_zps9oxqxxra.jpg

• Banned
Patricia Smith delivered a heartfelt and powerful speech that exposed hiiLIARy for the lying filthy pig that she is.

All politicians are prone to lie, but to lie to a mothers face at her son's funeral.??? t...my god! that takes a special kind of scumbag.

hiLIARy is a disgrace to our country.

POWERFUL!

Is she a registered idiot or just a freelancer?

We all know you are a REGISTERED IDIOT....You will vote for this murderer!

8307224d-b50d-40e7-b933-320baba01598_zps9oxqxxra.jpg

Stevens went rogue. He croaked. Shit happens...

First you insult the mother of a man that died carrying out Hillary’s plan and then claim the ambassador was running guns to the alleged good guys/JV team, depending on the day, all on his own?

I felt bad for her, she's obviously still reeling from her son's death and she deserves nothing less than sympathy. She looked and acted like she desperately needed counseling.

I felt bad for her, she's obviously still reeling from her son's death and she deserves nothing less than sympathy. She looked and acted like she desperately needed counseling.
Yes, she is pissed Hillary placed him in the position in which he was killed. He died to run guns to the "moderates". Hillary lied to her face because she has no heart.

Yes, she is pissed Hillary placed him in the position in which he was killed. He died to run guns to the "moderates". Hillary lied to her face because she has no heart.

Hillary has been cleared of any wrong doing. Unfortunately Smith, she came off as sad, confused and used by the GOP. This was a red meat speech that will change nobody's mind, I don't think it was intended to. I genuinely feel sorry for her.

She dishonors her dead son by trying to use him as a political pawn. Maybe she isn't playing with a full deck. Sad...

Was definitely sick to watch her do that.

Republicans shouldn't have put her out like that.

Hillary has been cleared of any wrong doing. Unfortunately Smith, she came off as sad, confused and used by the GOP. This was a red meat speech that will change nobody's mind, I don't think it was intended to. I genuinely feel sorry for her.
Cleared of wrong doing. I am sure that is a comfort. Explain again the plan to arm the moderates.

Cleared of wrong doing. I am sure that is a comfort. Explain again the plan to arm the moderates.

It is a comfort. Though I wouldn't mind Clinton going another 11 hours with those morons, worked great the first time.

It is a comfort. Though I wouldn't mind Clinton going another 11 hours with those morons, worked great the first time.
So you won't explain the plan to arm moderates? You really should. Lots of misconceptions.

So you won't explain the plan to arm moderates? You really should. Lots of misconceptions.

I didn't bring up the plan to arm moderates, I was just telling you that Clinton is not to blame for Benghazi. If you want to make a point it's not my responsibility to help you out.

Forum List

Back