Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim - Republican National Convention

Yes, she is pissed Hillary placed him in the position in which he was killed. He died to run guns to the "moderates". Hillary lied to her face because she has no heart.

Hillary has been cleared of any wrong doing. Unfortunately Smith, she came off as sad, confused and used by the GOP. This was a red meat speech that will change nobody's mind, I don't think it was intended to. I genuinely feel sorry for her.
Cleared of wrong doing. I am sure that is a comfort. Explain again the plan to arm the moderates.

It is a comfort. Though I wouldn't mind Clinton going another 11 hours with those morons, worked great the first time.
So you won't explain the plan to arm moderates? You really should. Lots of misconceptions.

I didn't bring up the plan to arm moderates, I was just telling you that Clinton is not to blame for Benghazi. If you want to make a point it's not my responsibility to help you out.

I brought it up, because that is why they were there. Why did Hillary send hundreds of millions of dollars of weapons to the moderates? Please explain. You refuse to answer because we know that her asinine plan created. ISIS.

I felt bad for her, she's obviously still reeling from her son's death and she deserves nothing less than sympathy. She looked and acted like she desperately needed counseling.
Yes, she is pissed Hillary placed him in the position in which he was killed. He died to run guns to the "moderates". Hillary lied to her face because she has no heart.
Hillary did not lie. We know that because 8 GOP-led investigations into Benghazi have failed to find any evidence she lied to Smith's mother. What was determined by the GOP-led investigations was that for the first two weeks following the attack, which is when Hillary spoke with her, the information coming from our intelligence agencies was that the attack was provoked by the video.

It's not a lie to inform others what you believe from the intelligence community. Didn't you learn anything from Bush promoting WMD in Iraq as conveyed to him by our intelligence community?

Hillary has been cleared of any wrong doing. Unfortunately Smith, she came off as sad, confused and used by the GOP. This was a red meat speech that will change nobody's mind, I don't think it was intended to. I genuinely feel sorry for her.
Cleared of wrong doing. I am sure that is a comfort. Explain again the plan to arm the moderates.

It is a comfort. Though I wouldn't mind Clinton going another 11 hours with those morons, worked great the first time.
So you won't explain the plan to arm moderates? You really should. Lots of misconceptions.

I didn't bring up the plan to arm moderates, I was just telling you that Clinton is not to blame for Benghazi. If you want to make a point it's not my responsibility to help you out.

I brought it up, because that is why they were there. Why did Hillary send hundreds of millions of dollars of weapons to the moderates? Please explain. You refuse to answer because we know that her asinine plan created. ISIS.

It's a conspiracy theory,

Yet she told her own family members a completely different narrative.

She lied to a mother that lost her son while executing Hillary’s plan.

What is a conspiracy theory? Okay. You tell me. Why was Stevens there?

What is a conspiracy theory? Okay. You tell me. Why was Stevens there?

Why don't you just post your worthless right wing link and get it over with?

This kind of speech is called a fallacy of emotional appeal.

Of course this is how you win stupid juries.

The investigation into Benghazi has already shown that Panetta at the CIA was responsible for fokking up Benghazi.

The fokking GOP is desperate and reaming out the dregs of their barrel to put this grieving mother up on stage.

If Hitlery's State Department had done as the Brits and Red Cross did there would have been no Benghazi.

She then lied her ass off and blamed the whole thing on a video. An assertion she knew was a lie the minute the words left her mouth. Her conversation with her daughter proved that.

Hitlery will never be convicted of any wrongdoing and anyone who thinks she will is going to be disappointed.

She is, however, stupid, careless and incompetent. If those are what folks are looking for in a President then she fits the bill hands down.

If Hitlery's State Department had done as the Brits and Red Cross did there would have been no Benghazi.

She then lied her ass off and blamed the whole thing on a video. An assertion she knew was a lie the minute the words left her mouth. Her conversation with her daughter proved that.

Hitlery will never be convicted of any wrongdoing and anyone who thinks she will is going to be disappointed.

She is, however, stupid, careless and incompetent. If those are what folks are looking for in a President then she fits the bill hands down.

Have to agree, but there is hope. Remember how she tends to fall ? That came out in the benghazi thing to. Maybe we will get lucky and she will have a big slip in the shower? Or, she does li,e to eat at chapotele. Maybe she will get an ecololi buritto and get taken out?

Have to agree, but there is hope. Remember how she tends to fall ? That came out in the benghazi thing to. Maybe we will get lucky and she will have a big slip in the shower? Or, she does li,e to eat at chapotele. Maybe she will get an ecololi buritto and get taken out?

Hell. The country should be so lucky.

Of course a scumbag fucking DemoRAT piece of shit has to make a truly stupid comment!

CapitalZero ^ | 07/18/2016 | Josh Feldman
Chris Matthews immediately reacted to the RNC speech delivered by a mother of one of the Benghazi victims by saying the GOP “ruined their evening” with that speech. Matthews tore into “this gross accusation that somehow Hillary Clinton had anything to do with the death of Chris Stevens” and the three other victims. He didn’t understand why the GOP “would choose to put this on primetime television” and said it’s just “not true” no matter what Smith’s personal feelings are.

Common LIES and SPINNING from a known LIAR and SPINNER!
Did Hillary tell Mrs Smith it was a video that caused the riots or not Chris Mathews? She lied to that woman whose son was being carried off the transport plane at that moment.

Of course a scumbag fucking DemoRAT piece of shit has to make a truly stupid comment!

CapitalZero ^ | 07/18/2016 | Josh Feldman
Chris Matthews immediately reacted to the RNC speech delivered by a mother of one of the Benghazi victims by saying the GOP “ruined their evening” with that speech. Matthews tore into “this gross accusation that somehow Hillary Clinton had anything to do with the death of Chris Stevens” and the three other victims. He didn’t understand why the GOP “would choose to put this on primetime television” and said it’s just “not true” no matter what Smith’s personal feelings are.

Common LIES and SPINNING from a known LIAR and SPINNER!
Did Hillary tell Mrs Smith it was a video that caused the riots or not? She lied to that woman as her son was being carried off the transport plane.

Was it Clinton telling her something that caused her son's death? Because that's what this woman was saying and it's of course NOT TRUE, anyone with half a thought understands this.

So why did she go up there and say it?

as Mrs Clinton testified under oath in October's congressional hearing when questioned on this, the situation was FLUID, changing by the minute. The administration was told by the Cia that this was from a protest of the you tube video gone bad, then the CIA received information that an Al Qaeda type group was taking credit for the attack, THEN the CIA told them that the Terrorist group who initially took credit... RENEGED, and said they didn't do it...

It was 2 weeks before the CIA confirmed the terrorist group that took credit, then immediately reneged credit, actually did it. AND also from the 8 Benghazi Investigations, to this very day, the CIA still believes the youtube video, may have been a part of it.

SHE didn't lie... it was simply the 'fog of war'... and the information she was fed by the CIA changing, minute by minute.

as Mrs Clinton testified under oath in October's congressional hearing when questioned on this, the situation was FLUID, changing by the minute. The administration was told by the Cia that this was from a protest of the you tube video gone bad, then the CIA received information that an Al Qaeda type group was taking credit for the attack, THEN the CIA told them that the Terrorist group who initially took credit... RENEGED, and said they didn't do it...

It was 2 weeks before the CIA confirmed the terrorist group that took credit, then immediately reneged credit, actually did it. AND also from the 8 Benghazi Investigations, to this very day, the CIA still believes the youtube video, may have been a part of it.

SHE didn't lie... it was simply the 'fog of war'... and the information she was fed by the CIA changing, minute by minute.

Hm, maybe they should not be so fast to talk then? Maybe wait and see what happens before they go on Sunday news shows? Hillery was the boss of that shit show. She failed. In most jobs, losers don't fail up as they do in politics. At a minimum she as well as those under and above her are grossly incompetent.

Forum List

Back