Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim - Republican National Convention

I felt bad for her, she's obviously still reeling from her son's death and she deserves nothing less than sympathy. She looked and acted like she desperately needed counseling.
Yes, she is pissed Hillary placed him in the position in which he was killed. He died to run guns to the "moderates". Hillary lied to her face because she has no heart.

Except it was the Ambassador who chose to go to Benghazi, not Sec. Clinton, but don't let things like facts get in the way of good hate rant.......

He didn't choose to be killed. She did by not doing her damn job.

No, mere existence. Her posts are just proof that here existence is a dishonor.

American will somehow manage to move on from this grave dishonor..by anonymous poster...on the Internets. We will prevail, we will over-comb. :eusa_boohoo:

Still, can you explain why this woman is saying that Clinton killed her son? At a Republican convention, to all of America?

Doesn't smell like politicizing to you?

So the question is, why does this person blame the problem of her son being dead on Clinton saying something?

Ever notice how republicans always want to blame terrorists for deaths..........Right up to the point where they stop blaming terrorists and blame clinton.

The terrorists did the killings. Somebody point that out to some of these right wing whack jobs.

Bullshit. The CIA knew it was terrorists from the get go and that's what they told the administration.

Its was that douche in the white house and his crew that started that crap about the video. He was more worried about his reelection than he was four dead men and an attack in Libya.
Sorry, but you can't get away with telling lies like that anymore. Not after 8 GOP-led investigations. None of which found the lies you are telling to be true.

actually the investigations proved that Hillary and obozo lied to the American people and sent Rice on the Sunday shows as their stooge.

At the same time HRC was telling America and the families of the dead that it was a video, she was telling her daughter and the Egyptian prime minister that it was an act of terror.

then she screeched "what difference at this point does it make" Well, bitch, the difference it makes is that you LIED.
How's that indictment doing?

What? You thought she would be held accountable for her actions??

The more fool you.
I can see that's excuse you are going with after all that time predicting she'd be indicted, convicted, and imprisoned.....

Just like you, I knew she would never be indicted. Hell she's never been held accountable for anything she's ever done.

No reason for any of that to change and it won't.

But unlike you, I know incompetence when I see it.

No, mere existence. Her posts are just proof that here existence is a dishonor.

American will somehow manage to move on from this grave dishonor..by anonymous poster...on the Internets. We will prevail, we will over-comb. :eusa_boohoo:

Still, can you explain why this woman is saying that Clinton killed her son? At a Republican convention, to all of America?

Doesn't smell like politicizing to you?

The problem is many will vote for the one person that dishonored the country, Hillary.

She's saying it because Clinton failed to do her job and it resulted in his death. How many times does that have to be explained?

I felt bad for her, she's obviously still reeling from her son's death and she deserves nothing less than sympathy. She looked and acted like she desperately needed counseling.
Yes, she is pissed Hillary placed him in the position in which he was killed. He died to run guns to the "moderates". Hillary lied to her face because she has no heart.

Except it was the Ambassador who chose to go to Benghazi, not Sec. Clinton, but don't let things like facts get in the way of good hate rant.......

Who would? The Ambassador did not understand that the situation in Benghazi had changed in the 6 months he was at the Embassy in Tripoli. Ambassadors are not required to clear their in country travels with the Sec of State.

So the question is, why does this person blame the problem of her son being dead on Clinton saying something?

Ever notice how republicans always want to blame terrorists for deaths..........Right up to the point where they stop blaming terrorists and blame clinton.

The terrorists did the killings. Somebody point that out to some of these right wing whack jobs.

I thought they were protesters? You can't keep your story straight you stupid motherfucker.

Who would? The Ambassador did not understand that the situation in Benghazi had changed in the 6 months he was at the Embassy in Tripoli. Ambassadors are not required to clear their in country travels with the Sec of State.

The Secretary of State is required to do his/her job. She didn't when it came to doing what was necessary to protect the 4 honorable people killed.

Hillary has been cleared of any wrong doing. Unfortunately Smith, she came off as sad, confused and used by the GOP. This was a red meat speech that will change nobody's mind, I don't think it was intended to. I genuinely feel sorry for her.
Cleared of wrong doing. I am sure that is a comfort. Explain again the plan to arm the moderates.

It is a comfort. Though I wouldn't mind Clinton going another 11 hours with those morons, worked great the first time.
So you won't explain the plan to arm moderates? You really should. Lots of misconceptions.

I didn't bring up the plan to arm moderates, I was just telling you that Clinton is not to blame for Benghazi. If you want to make a point it's not my responsibility to help you out.
Then who is to blame?

Hillary did not lie. We know that because 8 GOP-led investigations into Benghazi have failed to find any evidence she lied to Smith's mother. What was determined by the GOP-led investigations was that for the first two weeks following the attack, which is when Hillary spoke with her, the information coming from our intelligence agencies was that the attack was provoked by the video.

It's not a lie to inform others what you believe from the intelligence community. Didn't you learn anything from Bush promoting WMD in Iraq as conveyed to him by our intelligence community?
Then why did on the night of the attack, she told Chelsea it was a terrorist attack?

Of course a scumbag fucking DemoRAT piece of shit has to make a truly stupid comment!

CapitalZero ^ | 07/18/2016 | Josh Feldman
Chris Matthews immediately reacted to the RNC speech delivered by a mother of one of the Benghazi victims by saying the GOP “ruined their evening” with that speech. Matthews tore into “this gross accusation that somehow Hillary Clinton had anything to do with the death of Chris Stevens” and the three other victims. He didn’t understand why the GOP “would choose to put this on primetime television” and said it’s just “not true” no matter what Smith’s personal feelings are.

Common LIES and SPINNING from a known LIAR and SPINNER!
Did Hillary tell Mrs Smith it was a video that caused the riots or not Chris Mathews? She lied to that woman whose son was being carried off the transport plane at that moment.
Why wouldn't Hillary tell her that? That's what the CIA was telling State.

Bullshit. The CIA knew it was terrorists from the get go and that's what they told the administration.

Its was that douche in the white house and his crew that started that crap about the video. He was more worried about his reelection than he was four dead men and an attack in Libya.
Sorry, but you can't get away with telling lies like that anymore. Not after 8 GOP-led investigations. None of which found the lies you are telling to be true.

actually the investigations proved that Hillary and obozo lied to the American people and sent Rice on the Sunday shows as their stooge.

At the same time HRC was telling America and the families of the dead that it was a video, she was telling her daughter and the Egyptian prime minister that it was an act of terror.

then she screeched "what difference at this point does it make" Well, bitch, the difference it makes is that you LIED.
Nothing new with Hitlery's lies.
lies clinton.jpg

Yet she told her own family members a completely different narrative.

She lied to a mother that lost her son while executing Hillary’s plan.
as Mrs Clinton testified under oath in October's congressional hearing when questioned on this, the situation was FLUID, changing by the minute. The administration was told by the Cia that this was from a protest of the you tube video gone bad, then the CIA received information that an Al Qaeda type group was taking credit for the attack, THEN the CIA told them that the Terrorist group who initially took credit... RENEGED, and said they didn't do it...

It was 2 weeks before the CIA confirmed the terrorist group that took credit, then immediately reneged credit, actually did it. AND also from the 8 Benghazi Investigations, to this very day, the CIA still believes the youtube video, may have been a part of it.

SHE didn't lie... it was simply the 'fog of war'... and the information she was fed by the CIA changing, minute by minute.
Fact, right after she let them die. She told Chelsea it was a terrorist attack. She is a incompetent bitch that failed on the 2am call.

Forum List

Back