Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim - Republican National Convention

The problem is many will vote for the one person that dishonored the country, Hillary.

She's saying it because Clinton failed to do her job and it resulted in his death. How many times does that have to be explained?

No, she said, in no uncertain terms, that what happened in Benghazi happened very specifically because of Clinton. She caused her son to die and that Clinton should go to jail for it.

She didn't blame terrorists who attacked, she didn't blame Stevens that insisted on going there, she didn't blame anyone except VERY SPECIFICALLY Hillary, the person who is running for presidency.

We've had how many hearings on this now? Can you tell me, based on the findings, not opinion, what criminal act did Clinton commit that caused the death of this woman's son?

We've had many attacks happen, against many embassies over many different Department of State heads, but this is the first time I've ever heard it become a political issue where one side claims the head needs to go to jail..could it possibly be that the only reason that is so is because this PARTICULAR DoS head is running for President? The only reason is POLITICS and that's what that woman was doing on that stage at a POLITICAL convention.

Last edited:
Why was the ambassador there when all other countries had pulled their ambassadors knowing it was too dangerous?

It was the Ambassadors decision to leave the relative safety of the Embassy in Tripoli on 9-11.
All other ambassadors were recalled...our a!bassador was doing something shady and it had to do with weapons and terrorist!

The problem is many will vote for the one person that dishonored the country, Hillary.

She's saying it because Clinton failed to do her job and it resulted in his death. How many times does that have to be explained?

No, she said, in no uncertain terms, that what happened in Benghazi happened very specifically because of Clinton. She caused her son to die and that Clinton should go to jail for it.

She didn't blame terrorists who attacked, she didn't blame Stevens that insisted on going there, she didn't blame anyone except VERY SPECIFICALLY Hillary, the person who is running for presidency.

We've had how many hearings on this now? Can you tell me, based on the findings, not opinion, what criminal act did Clinton commit that caused the death of this woman's son?

We've had many attacks happen, against many embassies over many different Department of State heads, but this is the first time I've ever heard it become a political issue where one side claims the head needs to go to jail..could it possibly be that the only reason that is so is because this PARTICULAR DoS head is running for President?

She was addressing Hillary's failure to do her job. Pure and simple.

Could it be the only reason you refuse to acknowledge Clinton's responsibility and failure is because of politics. You want her to be President.

Could it be the only reason you refuse to acknowledge Clinton's responsibility and failure is because of politics. You want her to be President.

Why did Hillary do, that killed this woman's son, for which Hillary deserves to go to jail?

Can you answer that question?

Of course you can't because it's NOT TRUE, it is BS POLITICS. This woman electing to go up on stage and play politics with her son's death is BIZARRE, dark and sad.

Why did Hillary do, that killed her son, for which Hillary deserves to go to jail?

Can you answer that question?

Of course you can't because it's not fact it is POLITICS. This woman electing to go up on stage and play politics with her son's death is BIZARRE, dark and sad.

That you're willing to play politics to cover for Hillary is sad and disgraceful on your part.

Hillary lied to the face of the families who were killed at Benghazi

“We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest" - Hillary Clinton

That you're willing to play politics to cover for Hillary is sad and disgraceful on your part.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I will ask again a VERY simple question, maybe THIS TIME, you can find enough honesty to answer directly:

What did Hillary do that should make her criminally liable for this woman's son's death?

My answer is nothing and what this woman said was simply, obviously NOT TRUE. What is YOUR answer?

I will ask again a VERY simple question, maybe THIS TIME, you can find enough honesty to answer directly:

What did Hillary do that should make her criminally liable for this woman's son's death?

My answer is nothing and what this woman said was simply, obviously NOT TRUE. What is YOUR answer?

Failed to do her job. Gross Negligence is a criminal act.

Why was the ambassador there when all other countries had pulled their ambassadors knowing it was too dangerous?
Because Hillary hated Gaddafi and she needed a guy on the ground to direct her weapons smuggling operation. Gaddafi should have donated to Hillary’s slush fund like the "good" dictators.

Gross negligence to a level of a criminal act? Yea? Really? Where did you pull those words from?

Your ass or perhaps one of the Republican run committees that have been probing this matter for years now?

I'll go with your ass, because I'm sure as hell the reason those Republicans buried their report was not because they found something on Hillary.

This is another one of those examples where conservatives can't stand reality's liberal bias so much that they have to make sht up as a coping mechanism.

Last edited:

It was the Ambassadors decision to leave the relative safety of the Embassy in Tripoli on 9-11.
All other ambassadors were recalled...our a!bassador was doing something shady and it had to do with weapons and terrorist!
"Our Ambassador was doing something shady".....well, that's some hard facts right there.....

Because Hillary hated Gaddafi and she needed a guy on the ground to direct her weapons smuggling operation. Gaddafi should have donated to Hillary’s slush fund like the "good" dictators.
You need to get that info to the investigators, Stat!

It is?...Name the statute #.

POWERFUL!

she is whore . whore sale their body for money .but she did sale her son soul for money
what is different ?

No...she's a grieving mother......but others are using her grief.

You mean like Democrats used Cindy Sheehan, a grieving mother of a son killed in Iraq, to further their opposition of G. Bush?

You know...she's still around, blaming Obama....

I felt bad for her, she's obviously still reeling from her son's death and she deserves nothing less than sympathy. She looked and acted like she desperately needed counseling.
What she's asking for is honesty. She didn't get it.

Forum List

Back