Patriot Front member kicked out of Mom’s Basement

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Patriot Front. The idiots arrested in the back of a U-Haul last weekend. Well this story is funny.

Yes. Not only was he arrested for Conspiracy to Riot. But he was booted out of his Mom’s basement. I’m sure this poor fellow will figure out some way to blame the Jews. Or perhaps Minorities.

I wonder how many of the others are claiming Mom’s Basement as their abode?

This my friends. This is the Master Race. Just ask them. They’ll tell you all about it.

Patriot Front. The idiots arrested in the back of a U-Haul last weekend. Well this story is funny.

Yes. Not only was he arrested for Conspiracy to Riot. But he was booted out of his Mom’s basement. I’m sure this poor fellow will figure out some way to blame the Jews. Or perhaps Minorities.

This my friends. This is the Master Race. Just ask them. They’ll tell you all about it.

He was looking for a brotherhood since his father came out as gay. He was married.

About what I would expect. Even more iconic.

Seems like his life was fucked up by a Gay, ie his dad. His mom doesn't seem that great either, kicking her son out at a time like this.

BUT, this does not seem to support the image of w.s. as a serious threat to the nation. Teh guy is sad.

Miserable, paranoid, hateful, ignorant, lonely people desperate to mean something.

Well, miserable and lonely and desperate clearly.

Pretty much what you would expect in a fringe movement.

I commend groups like Patriot Front.

They have a rough way forward.

Basement or no.

At least there are people trying to do something.

As opposed to the rest of you cucked white pussies who welcome your own replacement.

Nothing worse in the whole world (ISIS included) than a progressive white person.

Basement or no.

As opposed to the rest of you cucked white pussies who welcome your own replacement.

Nothing worse in the whole world (ISIS included) than a progressive white person.
That's the truth. Destroying themselves is one thing. But destroying others is something else completely. They deserve no sympathy from those they have attempted to destroy as things get bad enough.

Basement or no.

If you have a problem with whites being replaced, then get out of moms basement, marry a white chick, get her pregnant many times & make her a mom.

It's a tough job that you can't outsource to Asia or an immigrant. Much harder than spewing hate online & joining racist groups.

Last edited:
That's the truth. Destroying themselves is one thing. But destroying others is something else completely. They deserve no sympathy from those they have attempted to destroy as things get bad enough.
Yes, and sadly many of them feel genuinely noble mocking fellow whites.

They are too brainwashed to see what is coming.

Or too stubborn to admit it.

About what I would expect. Even more iconic.

Seems like his life was fucked up by a Gay, ie his dad. His mom doesn't seem that great either, kicking her son out at a time like this.

BUT, this does not seem to support the image of w.s. as a serious threat to the nation. Teh guy is sad.

His life was fucked up by him. All he had to do is not worry about what anyone else was doing. Live his own life. Could be an experienced Blue Collar skilled laborer making a hundred grand a year or more. He could be a Manager making less. He could be a Doctor. A Lawyer.

Instead he is pathetic. Like all the White Supremacy idiots. Blaming others for his own failures. Looking for a scapegoat for his own refusal to take responsibility for his own life.

He is the Poster Child for WS.

His Mother is more than Justified. She put up with his hate speech and lies for years. But when he set out to harm people. That was the last straw. I understand her actions. What did your parents tell you? As long as you live under my roof?

His life was fucked up by him. All he had to do is not worry about what anyone else was doing. Live his own life. Could be an experienced Blue Collar skilled laborer making a hundred grand a year or more. He could be a Manager making less. He could be a Doctor. A Lawyer.

Instead he is pathetic. Like all the White Supremacy idiots. Blaming others for his own failures. Looking for a scapegoat for his own refusal to take responsibility for his own life.

He is the Poster Child for WS.

His Mother is more than Justified. She put up with his hate speech and lies for years. But when he set out to harm people. That was the last straw. I understand her actions. What did your parents tell you? As long as you live under my roof?
Cry louder. Some of us can't hear you.

Basement or no.

This would have carried your message better. And been nearly as funny as what you wrote.

I knew it! INCEL.

Forum List

Back