🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Patriot Front member kicked out of Mom’s Basement

All these militia types are unemployed misfits, losers and conspiracy crackpots.

That fits with being a tiny fringe movement of no significance.

Do you believe that bit about a "concerned citizen" just happing to see them loading up?

Well starting out in a factory meant enriching someone else while they did no work. That was NOT a good life at all either.

Well starting out in a factory meant enriching someone else while they did no work. That was NOT a good life at all either.

If it meant being able to support a family, especially at an early age, then the hell it wasn't.

The message is don't get married and don't have kids. A message more young people need to follow for the nation.

Normally in that situation, a serious crime has already been committed, if not several.

In this case, there is a real chance that the group he was with, planned a non-violent protest.

That lib mom was real quick to throw her son under the bus.
Nonviolent with helmets, shields, and gas bombs, showing up in a U Haul? Did they even have signs or anything?

More young peoe living in parents house until they are in their mid 30s would be a huge benefit to our nation. Working and saving, staying recluse in some aspects. Less debt. Less unwanted kids. Is there a down side? Hard to come up with one.

I commend groups like Patriot Front.

They have a rough way forward.

Basement or no.

At least there are people trying to do something.

As opposed to the rest of you cucked white pussies who welcome your own replacement.

Nothing worse in the whole world (ISIS included) than a progressive white person.
White supremacist shit bags are much worse. They don't 'do' anything. What they stand for is illogical bigotry, ignorance and hatred. I've watched these cowards get the shit kicked out of them too many times. It's going to get much, much worse for them unless they crawl back under their rocks.

White supremacist shit bags are much worse. They don't 'do' anything. What they stand for is illogical bigotry, ignorance and hatred. I've watched these cowards get the shit kicked out of them too many times. It's going to get much, much worse for them unless they crawl back under their rocks.
Excelsior!

1655340223908.png

Congratulations!

Aw, don't be defensive. You are what you are, and you're attacking for your kind.
My kind? American?

What kind of pathology drives what you’re fighting for Mac? You promote Yang’s agenda, but aren’t even smart enough to see that his platform is a pipe dream that would bankrupt this country, and shift all power to the federal government…That’s why he ran in 20 on a Democrat lineup….

You come in these threads, and all you do is ‘hit and run’ never defending your posts. The exact opposite of thoughtful debate.

I call that cowardly, and vapid of any substance…A bandwidth waster that is a drain here, and possibly to society IRL.

Now hit the thanks button and run away, because that’s easier than exposing all you don’t know.

This should be a lesson to all the basement living racists on this site… which is about half of you. The other half live in the attic of course.

Nonviolent with helmets, shields, and gas bombs, showing up in a U Haul? Did they even have signs or anything?

Yes. Considering how often lefties attack people that disagree with them, that is not evidence of planning to start violence.

Which is why, unless they have inside information from undercover agents, or just plan to railroad them, this does not look like a very strong case.

Forum List

Back