Patriot & Hero Ed Snowden's Latest News Conference

We have a representative style government.
Our congress critters represent us.
They gave permission for us
Those disgusting, evil, corrupt "congress critters" do not represent me!!

Those sub-human quislings are bought and sold. I do not owe loyalty to anything they do!!

They are the ones who should be in prison -- not Snowden!!
Quit re-electing them, then
You are just being silly. I do not elect them -- nor re-elect them, either!! Idiots do that!!

There is no reason that I should respect the actions of idiots -- or support in any way the results of their imbecility.

What information? And what countries? I need specifics to offer a substantive response.

Well, without looking anything up we can start with the IP addresses that he gave the Chinese of their computers that we had hacked. And then there was the info about how NSA was spying on Medvedev at the G20 a few years ago and how they had found out about some new Russian encryption or something along those lines....

Yes he has given other countries our secrets that can hurt and hinder our activities in those countries.....

Those disgusting, evil, corrupt "congress critters" do not represent me!!

Those sub-human quislings are bought and sold. I do not owe loyalty to anything they do!!

They are the ones who should be in prison -- not Snowden!!
You are just being silly. I do not elect them -- nor re-elect them, either!! Idiots do that!!

There is no reason that I should respect the actions of idiots -- or support in any way the results of their imbecility.

"If you don't vote, don't bitch", my dad always said

What information? And what countries? I need specifics to offer a substantive response.

Well, without looking anything up we can start with the IP addresses that he gave the Chinese of their computers that we had hacked. And then there was the info about how NSA was spying on Medvedev at the G20 a few years ago and how they had found out about some new Russian encryption or something along those lines....

Yes he has given other countries our secrets that can hurt and hinder our activities in those countries.....
Okay. In those examples he, as a civilian contract employee, has breached the terms of his employment contract and is subject to the appropriate action. But neither of these countries are hostile to the U.S. so his actions cannot be regarded as treasonous. At most they are analogous to ordinary industrial espionage.

Unless it can be shown that Snowden has divulged sensitive data or military secrets it would seem the Obama Administration is making too much of his whistle-blowing.

Oh, I always vote. Since our corrupt, totalitarian rulers do not permit "None of the Above" on the ballot, I do the next best thing -- I always write in someone as a protest vote.

Since, unfortunately, King George III is dead, I usually write in "Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom."

Next time, however, I will write in the name of Edward Snowden. Unlike Betty Windsor, he was born in the USA.

Oh, I always vote. Since our corrupt, totalitarian rulers do not permit "None of the Above" on the ballot, I do the next best thing -- I always write in someone as a protest vote.

Since, unfortunately, King George III is dead, I usually write in "Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom."

Next time, however, I will write in the name of Edward Snowden. Unlike Betty Windsor, he was born in the USA.

^ What a douche bag noman always shows himself to be.

^ What a douche bag noman always shows himself to be.

I choose 'full of shit', because why even be registered to vote only to play with your ballot.
:cuckoo:

'
I choose 'full of shit', because why even be registered to vote only to play with your ballot.
Silly Boy!! To register a protest vote, obviously!!

It makes as much sense as your worthless play-acting vote between Tweedledumb and Tweedledeath.

And I guess such a serious political observer as yourself has forgotten that there are other items on the ballot than the Traitor-in-Chief.

'
Silly Boy!! To register a protest vote, obviously!!

It makes as much sense as your worthless play-acting vote between Tweedledumb and Tweedledeath.

And I guess such a serious political observer as yourself has forgotten that there are other items on the ballot than the Traitor-in-Chief.

Did I specify a particular office when I mentioned voting?

Most bikes, especially your tricycle, don't back-peddle very well.
:eusa_hand:

The rich irony of an intellectual lightweight like noman using the picture of a genius as his avie never ceases to amaze.

noman is a sub-cretin who, on his most profound moment in life, couldn't even be as intelligent as the Steve Martin character in The Jerk.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfAvQp-Uk5I]I Was Born A Poor Black Child - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back