(Patriotic) Governor Palin To Military Brass: "Get A Clue"

I love Palin threads! I keep hoping that she will explain more American history for us! She has a sort of surreal quality to her that is usually only found on the A&E channel. I am waiting for her to appear on Dancing with the Stars with that Duck Dynasty guy.....

She wouldn't know what it takes to have a first rate military.

1. R@D
2. New advances in science
3. strong economy in the public and private sectors

A military is built on those three things. So is a powerful nation...Kim jong un will never be a powerful leader as he doesn't understand this truth...Sadly so don't the tea party.
YOU have the Audacity to compare a Communist leader that freely kills his own relatives if they don't tow his line to people that KNOW what true liberty is? I don't think YOU know how to have a strong military either...just like your Master, OBAMA.

Get it sport?

I love Palin threads! I keep hoping that she will explain more American history for us! She has a sort of surreal quality to her that is usually only found on the A&E channel. I am waiting for her to appear on Dancing with the Stars with that Duck Dynasty guy.....

We're all waiting for MaBell Obama to appear there too

She's as tough as any of you wusses running your mouths off

so big bad tough when it comes to a, woman and former governor of a State

and then whine how right winger don't show respect for the First lady who got that position off the back of her husband being elected President

pathetic

Last edited:
She's as tough as any of you wusses running your mouths off

so big bad tough when it comes to a, woman and former governor of a State

and then whine how right winger don't show respect for the First lady who got that position off the back of her husband being elected President

pathetic

Yeah...it really takes a tough broad to never finish college, quit two jobs halfway through and have a couple failed reality shows!

Yeah...it really takes a tough broad to never finish college, quit two jobs halfway through and have a couple failed reality shows!
[/QUOTE]

Even if that was true, she still accomplished more in her life than any of you can ever dream of doing, but sit on a message board beating your chest like an ape over a woman who was mayor, governor, candidate for Vice President

I can't stand you people in a Palin thread, the hate pukes through my computer

Blah

Her economic plan is to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

That isn't a plan.

Even if that was true, she still accomplished more in her life than any of you can ever dream of doing, but sit on a message board beating your chest like an ape over a woman who was mayor, governor, candidate for Vice President

Beating my chest? Seems like that's what y'all do in her defense. She's so tough why does she need you?

She's good at playing the victim...
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51218.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh9BmNuqeiQ]Hockey Mama for Obama by Sandy and Richard Riccardi - YouTube[/ame]

Politico has become nothing more than a National enquire of worthless garbage
their hardon for Palin has damaged any credibility they had as a serious political website
Just like Bashir who no longer has a job....hate and progressives, they bring themselves down eventually..:lol:

Politico has become nothing more than a National enquire of worthless garbage
their hardon for Palin has damaged any credibility they had as a serious political website
Just like Bashir who no longer has a job....hate and progressives, they bring themselves down eventually..:lol:

And people will show they've had enough by voting the criminals OUT this year.

True Americans seem to want to gut science and watch their income go to the 1%.

Doesn't sound like the America we once were.

Forum List

Back