Patriots yearn for the America we used to know

I'm game. The die-off would be worth the trade-off...
Because you’re a base model human who can’t engage appropriately.

A simpler world makes it easier for you to navigate. Your brutish nature will be more of an asset.

Degenerate thinking.

Bertrand Russel called the likes of Lenny moral luminaries. They forego ordinary pleasures and find compensation in interfering with the pleasure of others.
For a nation to survive, it must have order, it must have a moral code.

No, we're just taking the country and the government that legitimizes things like property ownership. But hey, if you're okay with whites being demographically replaced so are we. 😁
Got a mouse in your pocket? The sheep whom get sheared have always outnumbered the shearers. You just keep "winning", and I'll keep collecting off of your flailing efforts...

Got a mouse in your pocket? The sheep whom get sheared have always outnumbered the shearers. You just keep "winning", and I'll keep collecting off of your flailing efforts...

What do these hilarious country bumpkin sayings have to do with anything? I don't even understand the mouse in the pocket thing.... 😄

You DO know we've had migrants since even before we became a nation so your post makes no sense..................again.
Sure, and I welcome legal immigrants that contribute something to America

But the flood of poor uneducated foreigners from only God knows where add to our problems

Forum List

Back