Patti LuPone says she doesn't see a difference between Christian conservatives in the US and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021

I agree. These religious freaks are attempting to take us back to the dark ages and limit all freedom. This isn't small government but huge micromanaging government from the depths of hell.

You can't be gay
Can't discuss being gay
can't be a part of society
can't be trans
can't have birth control
Can't have shit

I don't think real Christians in America would ever turn into the Taliban or even close. I am almost sure Trumpsters who pretend to be Christians would out Taliban the Taliban in a second, given the opportunity.

I agree. These religious freaks are attempting to take us back to the dark ages and limit all freedom. This isn't small government but huge micromanaging government from the depths of hell.

You can't be gay
Can't discuss being gay
can't be trans
can't have birth control
Can't have shit

Stupid people say stupid shit. Even stupider people listen and believe

DERP!

And no, I'm not a believer but they aren't trying to shove it down my throat...

Well except for the asinine Mormons who get an earful when I answer my door and point at the no soliciting sign

You can't be gay
Can't discuss being gay
can't be trans
can't have birth control
Can't have shit
Every one of these is a lie. Your anger is ridiculous because all of those things are allowed, just NOT IN SCHOOL. IOW, your ideology has no place in our education system and those of us who think of it as harmful, have every right to protect our children. Name a single other place where any of these behaviors or beliefs are restricted by law. Any of them.

Whoever that woman is, I cannot disagree with her position TBH. Life was so much easier when the conservatives just worshiped the dollar.
Care to link us to a single LAW that denies any of these complaints, anywhere other than the classroom? LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE! Do that and you lot can be as degenerate as you want.

Every one of these is a lie. Your anger is ridiculous because all of those things are allowed, just NOT IN SCHOOL. IOW, your ideology has no place in our education system and those of us who think of it as harmful, have every right to protect our children. Name a single other place where any of these behaviors or beliefs are restricted by law. Any of them.
Actually, the Taliban being Fundamental Islamists/Jihadists would agree with and enforce that list from Jessica-stormlover. It matches Islamic/Koranic dogma.

You can't be gay
Can't discuss being gay
can't be trans
can't have birth control
Can't have shit

Once again you display the gross ignorance of many on this forum, especially the loonie Left~Libturd Democrats.
Taliban, like other Islamic Fundamentalists/Jihadists endorse that list and will execute gays and trans per Allah's commandment.

When did libs become islamophobic, they used to support the tolly bon during the Obama years?

When did libs become islamophobic, they used to support the tolly bon during the Obama years?
Another right wing talking point that just is not quite true. If you were Islamic in America legally that had committed no crimes, discrimination by the RW nutters was frowned upon by sane Americans. Of course the right pretended that meant the Left supported the Taliban and all the evil they committed. No one I know did.

FuNOceIWwAIiP9o.jpeg

You can't be gay
Can't discuss being gay
can't be trans
can't have birth control
Can't have shit

What is the difference?

who-holly-fisher-holly-hobby-lobby.jpg

So many people I have never heard of get mentioned in the OPs. Its always interesting.

We get it, OP. You are angry at the world for not expressly accepting your goofball life choices.

Forum List

Back