Paul Manafort breaches plea agreement by lying to prosecutors

Interesting, from the article-

The court filing indicated Mueller’s team also had suffered a potential setback, after gaining access to a witness with potential knowledge of several key events relevant to the probe during his tenure with Trump’s campaign from March to August 2016, including a Trump Tower meeting attended by a Russian lawyer and the Republican National Convention.

Even more interesting......Manafort is reported to have met with Jullian Assange repeatedly before the 2016 election.

You remember Jullian, right? The guy that released the DNC emails after they were hacked by the Russians?
So is the implication that Team Trump colluded with the Russians and Assange to influence the election ?

There's not much 'implication'. Trump has already admitted that his team met with a Russian Operative for the express purpose of collecting information on Hillary from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's effort to aid Trump.

With Trump lying about the meeting to try and cover it up. With Trump compelling others to lie about the meeting.

With Trump's own son caught on wiretapped phone calls by the Spanish Authorities trying to set up a secret meeting with Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin.

With Trump's foreign policy advisor told by senior Trump campaign officials to go to Russia to meet with representatives from Putin cabinet members and the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to get dirt on Hillary.

With Trump's foreign policy advisor pleading guilty to lying to the FBI to try and cover up contacts between the Trump team and Russian government.

With Trump's national security advisor pleading guilty to lying to the FBI to try and cover up contacts between the Trump team and Russian Government.

There's also Jerome Corsi, Roger Stone, and Manafort's testimony. And that's just what we know of.
In the meantime, Trump's Sheep live out their lives in a world of fantasy detached from the truth, the law, and reality. What a pitiful lot they are.

The court filing indicated Mueller’s team also had suffered a potential setback, after gaining access to a witness with potential knowledge of several key events relevant to the probe during his tenure with Trump’s campaign from March to August 2016, including a Trump Tower meeting attended by a Russian lawyer and the Republican National Convention.

Even more interesting......Manafort is reported to have met with Jullian Assange repeatedly before the 2016 election.

You remember Jullian, right? The guy that released the DNC emails after they were hacked by the Russians?
So is the implication that Team Trump colluded with the Russians and Assange to influence the election ?
Is that a serious question?

Reportedly. Who reported this? Where is the proof? Why is this only now being revealed?
This smells of manipulation.

Mueller investigating 2017 meeting between Manafort and Ecuador's President - CNNPolitics

As for 'manipulation', by whom to do what?
Manipulation by Mueller and his Inquisitors. Mueller has an extremely "interesting" past (Atlanta bombing, Whitey Bulger, Anthrax investigation, Symbionese Liberation Army, etc.) . I would put nothing past Robert Mueller.
I didn't realize guilty pleas were a result of manipulation? You keep believing that, and Mueller will keep manipulating. Okay? Lol! What a bunch of dumb ass Trump Sheep.
Okay. Thanks, bye.

Reportedly. Who reported this? Where is the proof? Why is this only now being revealed?

Mueller investigating 2017 meeting between Manafort and Ecuador's President - CNNPolitics

Manipulation by Mueller and his Inquisitors. Mueller has an extremely "interesting" past (Atlanta bombing, Whitey Bulger, Anthrax investigation, Symbionese Liberation Army, etc.) . I would put nothing past Robert Mueller.

You mean a man tasked as a special counsel has (gasp!) law enforcement experience and has worked on actual cases?

Laughing....I know among Trump supporters having any clue what you're doing is seen as some grand stain, but in the real world experience matters.

As Dipshit Donald demonstrates daily with the lack of it.
Yeah, actual experience. In every one of those instances Mueller prosecuted the wrong people, let innocent people die needlessly, etc. I would suggest you investigate but I know you don't want to know.

Manafort didn't LIE. He's DENIED he EVER met Julian.

Mueller's investigation is ALSO predicated on a LIE. It was for all intents and purposes STARTED on a LIE.

Mueller is out of control, and lying to STRONG ARM people to LIE about President Trump. That what this is ALL about, period, end of story... and we AAAAALLL know it. The never Trumper deep state STARTED this WITCH HUNT on a LIE, and they're still LYING.

You mean a man tasked as a special counsel has (gasp!) law enforcement experience and has worked on actual cases?

Laughing....I know among Trump supporters having any clue what you're doing is seen as some grand stain, but in the real world experience matters.

Yeah, actual experience. In every one of those instances Mueller prosecuted the wrong people, let innocent people die needlessly, etc. I would suggest you investigate but I know you don't want to know.

I would suggest you cast your news sources farther than Sean Hannity.

I would suggest you cast your news sources farther than Sean Hannity.
And you CNN.

So really isn't this a case whereby Mueller wanted Manafort to manufacture a lie to support his failed efforts to validate a cooked up claim based on absolutely nothing, or am I mistaken? Sounds rather odd, considering Manafort was convicted of tax evasion and lying to the FBI. Apparently every effort to flip and turn has misfired.

The Dems are really in for a big let down when Mueller finally admits he's got nothing.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis Can you imagine what this guy knows about the Russia investigation? Lol! Probably everything.

When you reach a plea agreement with prosecutors for a lighter sentence to cooperate and still get caught lying, you are just baggage that needs to go to jail.

And if Trump pardons him later, then we know they are all guilty of conspiracy. Not that we don't know that already.

And forget about obstruction. Trump has been doing that since day one.

I wonder how much more water the corrupt Republican congress is willing to haul for him, once the shit hits the fan? And either way, pardoning Manafort or firing Mueller, that baggage will certainly destroy Republicans in 2020.
LMAO love it. Feeding bullshit to throw off Mueller for the past 3 months...ROFLMAO...hilarious stuff.

I find it rather strange that Trumps new AG comes to town and all of a sudden Paul grows dark hair again and new balls. Not only has the word filtered to Paul that a pardon is in the works, but also to his side kicks as well. All this from a man, ie Donald Dump, who proclaims his innocence????? I just hope the state of NY puts his ass in jail for a very long time.

Forum List

Back