Paul McCartney denied entrance to after Grammy party.....TWICE!

What the fuck is a "Tyga"?

Someone who can stop McCartney from a party I guessing

If McCartney wanted to....he could've bought that entire row of buildings the party was in.

Whoever the fuck "TYGA" the rapper is....he's a fucking ant to an elephant when compared to McCartney.

That said...if it's a private party they can tell anyone they want to beat feet. If it's my party and Obama shows up with Peyton Manning...if I don't want them in I don't have to let them in.

He isnt an ant to an elephant yet....he stopped him. So you're wrong unless ants are the size of Elephants

First I meant in terms of fame. McCartney is in the elite 10 or so artists of all time. He's on Elvis and Tupac levels.

He denied him entry to a private party. His right to do so. But that doesn't change the fame fact. TYGA probably couldn't afford to buy that building. McCartney could buy the whole block with it much worry.

What he could do doesnt matter tho. Maybe he can buy the building but that has nothing to do with him being denied entry.

I bet he can play more instruments too!

What he could do doesnt matter tho. Maybe he can buy the building but that has nothing to do with him being denied entry.

I'm sure he can. He's an extremely talented musician.

Rap on the other hand is a very low skill act. It depends more on charisma, street cred and help from electronic audio beats. I like some rap too. But on a skill level....it's by far the lowest skill requirement of any music genre. I'd say jazz is probably the hardest with instruments. Voice? I'd say the soaring love ballad types.

But rap is a relatively very low skill performance.

Nice try....McCartney doesnt think so since he did a song with Kanye and tried to get into that party. lol

Rap on the other hand is a very low skill act. It depends more on charisma, street cred and help from electronic audio beats. I like some rap too. But on a skill level....it's by far the lowest skill requirement of any music genre. I'd say jazz is probably the hardest with instruments. Voice? I'd say the soaring love ballad types.

Can't agree more on this. When I hear rap my reaction is always... "play something adult".

However, neither how many instruments McCarthy can play (I'm still using original thread title) or how many buildings he can buy (after Heather takes her cut) is relevant here.

Wonder how the media would act if a mostly white McCartney party turned a bunch of famous rappers away?

I'm not sure there is a rapper of equal fame as McCartney except Jay Z maybe.

Can't agree more on this. When I hear rap my reaction is always... "play something adult".

However, neither how many instruments McCarthy can play (I'm still using original thread title) or how many buildings he can buy (after Heather takes her cut) is relevant here.

I bet he's better than Tyga with a Rubix Cube also

The bigger question is why would a respectable icon like McCartney lower himself to the depths of depravity and be in the same room as "Tyga" ?
I was forced to watch most of the Grammy's last night by my wife. Next year it's turn the channel or divorce.

What a putrid show. The music was bland at best, annoying for the most part. Rap in any form is annoying, IMO.

Lady gaga's musical tribute to David Bowie was so bad. I did not realize she can't sing well. This broadway act from NYC was something like a colonial play using rap? It was beyond description stupid! So was this other mega-act Pimp my Butterfly, 8 minutes of confusion rap. It's like looking at the worst of modern art and calling it brilliant.

The introductions were all these build ups to these iconic monsters of music and then they perform and you are dumbfounded. Their songs and their performances were mostly boring or terrible. Taylor Swift may be one of the nicer well known musical artists but when another band beat her out for record of the year all they did was keep showing her reaction and how happy she was for them jumping up and down and on and on! Weird. The lionel richie tribute was pretty good and that was it! The eagles (not a big fan) looked asleep. Even adelle's song was weak. What a waste.

Glad I had a chance to vent before seeing a therapist.

I feel your pain.

What the fuck is a "Tyga"?

Someone who can stop McCartney from a party I guessing

If McCartney wanted to....he could've bought that entire row of buildings the party was in.

Whoever the fuck "TYGA" the rapper is....he's a fucking ant to an elephant when compared to McCartney.

That said...if it's a private party they can tell anyone they want to beat feet. If it's my party and Obama shows up with Peyton Manning...if I don't want them in I don't have to let them in.

He isnt an ant to an elephant yet....he stopped him. So you're wrong unless ants are the size of Elephants
Thugs without a talent for actual music hate real musicians, especially if they are white.

The bigger question is why would a respectable icon like McCartney lower himself to the depths of depravity and be in the same room as "Tyga" ?

A duett?

Probably wants to be hip or something at 70 years plus, like he did in the 80s with the king of pop.

Forum List

Back