Paul Ryan calls Trump's leadership "exquisite"??? .......LOL

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Paul Ryan praised Trump’s “exquisite leadership,” and thanked him for “getting us over the finish line.” Mitch McConnell declared Trump’s entire first year in office to be an “extraordinary accomplishment.”

Mussolini would ALSO ask for his sycophants to praise him during his propaganda attempts....

Are Ryan and McConnell aware that video tapes are virtually forever???....LOL

I've often labeled Trump followers as CULTISTS.....and yesterday proved me correct.

Let's have another round of orange kool-aid.....

Whenever you people manage to peel your face away from the curb sandwich you just received, just turn your head. There's another one on the way concerning illegal aliens.

Whenever you people manage to peel your face away from the curb sandwich you just received, just turn your head. There's another one on the way concerning illegal aliens.

Address the fucking topic, moron.....or go back to bed........LOL

As opposed to the meat puppet faggot who demanded zero dissent and couldn't even get his own party to vote for 3 of the 8 budgets he was supposed to have submitted?

I'd have to say Trump has a much better grip on governing than the meat puppet faggot had on Reggie Love's knob.

Last edited:
Paul Ryan praised Trump’s “exquisite leadership,” and thanked him for “getting us over the finish line.” Mitch McConnell declared Trump’s entire first year in office to be an “extraordinary accomplishment.”

Mussolini would ALSO ask for his sycophants to praise him during his propaganda attempts....

I've often labeled Trump followers as CULTISTS.....and yesterday proved me correct.

...if you start a half dozen anti-Trump threads a day and include "LOL" in every post....you might be suffering from PTSD (President Trump Stress Disorder).

...if you start a half dozen anti-Trump threads a day and include "LOL" in every post....you might be suffering from PTSD (President Trump Stress Disorder).

have you jad your morning orange kool-aid yet, Hawk-baby???

Remember: ALL Trump CULT members must have that kool-aid drink every few hours.......

Yesterday proved you’re a loser! MORON.

How big is the glass of shit you drink every morning, to give you the attitude we see daily?

Pres. Trump is an awesome ruler, and deserves mountains of praise for his performance in office. ..... :thup:

There are two ways of looking at the comical fawning over Trump that we saw yesterday from the Repubs.

1. The Trump cult koolaid finally rotted their brains.

2. The GOP ESTABLISHMENT has finally figured out the puzzle of how to work the Trump puppet strings.

...I tend to go with the latter...

A little too much bubbly, that's all it was.

There are two ways of looking at the comical fawning over Trump that we saw yesterday from the Repubs.

1. The Trump cult koolaid finally rotted their brains.

2. The GOP ESTABLISHMENT has finally figured out the puzzle of how to work the Trump puppet strings.

...I tend to go with the latter...
It took awhile, but they finally caught on--kiss the old man's ass and things will go much more smoothly. Nov. '18 approacheth.

How big is the glass of shit you drink every morning, to give you the attitude we see daily?

I'm actually very, very happy.......Smarter republicans than you morons on here are realizing that the CULT mentality is a bit too much......

The GOP Tax Cuts Are Even More Unpopular Than Past Tax Hikes ...
Smarter republicans than you morons on here
smarter?

Because they agree with you?

That doesnt' necessarily make them 'smarter'.

(in fact, it's an excellent sign they arent')

Politicians engaging in blatant, hyperbolic ass kissing... someone alert the press. :rolleyes:

That's nice... did President Twitter ask Ryan and McConnell to "praise him" or did Ryan and McConnell come up with the idea on their own?

Forum List

Back