Trump's top guy, Steve Bannon said he is a "Leninist". What does that mean?

Hillary refers to us as an open border hemisphere. You overlooked that in you haste to prove Trump unpatriotic....

Look Trump got his ass got kicked again tonight. He'll keep his base support, I don't know he manages to do that, but you people are going to stay with him no matter what he says or does, but you are no where NEAR the majority in this country.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

You wanted Trump, now you own it and everything that comes with it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964_Electoral_Map.png

And I think it could be worse than this.

There's no doubt right now she is going to get well over 310 electoral college votes, Trump may get 179--well below the 270 required.

You were warned, and you IGNORED all those warnings.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

Oh hey look, you found the only single year since Alaska became a state that it went blue!

"Alaska, the 49th state, entered the Union in January 1959, participating in its first presidential election in 1960. Since then, Alaska has voted reliably Republican, only going “blue” for Lyndon Johnson’s rout of Barry Goldwater in 1964."

So I got curious and decided to eyeball exactly what the hell Goldwater did to get everyone pissed off (PS the media fucked him) Anyway, I found this and lol'ed:

Although Goldwater was defeated in a mega landslide, some political pundits and historians believe he laid the foundation for the conservative revolution to follow. Ronald Reagan's speech on Goldwater's behalf, grassroots organization, and the conservative takeover (although temporary in the 1960s) of the Republican party would all help to bring about the "Reagan Revolution" of the 1980s. Indeed, many[citation needed] of today's leading politicians first entered politics to work for Goldwater, including Hillary Clinton.

Why are these alt-right nutters so destructive? All they want to do is destroy, like teenagers acting out. Stunted emotional development, I guess.
You could very well be right.

Because living in chaos is so wonderful?

No, it ain't wonderful at all.

That's why I oppose the state.
In other words you want to live in a country with no military, no infrastructure, no gun laws, no safety regulations, no speed laws and no one to call if you are in danger or injured.

Wow, sounds like living in the Land of Milk and Cookies.

Forum List

Back