Paul Ryan calls Trump's leadership "exquisite"??? .......LOL

Did you feel the same way when Pelosi and Reed were carrying water, (by the tanker), for Obama?

Find the quote when Pelosi and Reid called Obama "EXQUISITE"......

Go on, we'll wait.......
actions speak louder than words...

and they practically screamed it.
we want proof gravitas not your silly ass interpretations ...your judgement is not the best after all you worship Donald because of your admiration of his integrity and also how moral he is ...that destroys your creds

proof?

you ignore proof.

you prove it every time you claim I worship Trump, and I prove you wrong.

Of course, now that Ryan and McConnell got from the orange buffoon a signature for what their rich donors wanted, will they still lick Trump's ass when some revelations are made about Trump's "other" little legal problems???

I don't think so - they got what they wanted out of their useful idiot and will trash the 35%-er like last weeks news the closer we get to the midterms.

Its also very "interesting" how the passing of this tax scam has made all the Trump Cultists "forget" about that

REPLACING of the ACA with something cheaper and better.......and
BUILDING that beautiful wall with pesos

Find another thread......
This one ain't working too well for you except for bumping it back up.... (of course, you could also go back to bed.......LOL)

Whenever you people manage to peel your face away from the curb sandwich you just received, just turn your head. There's another one on the way concerning illegal aliens.

Address the fucking topic, moron.....or go back to bed........LOL
Oh, no, the morons are the ones continually lying about Trump and relishing in failure and refusing to hear truth.

Find another thread......
This one ain't working too well for you except for bumping it back up.... (of course, you could also go back to bed.......LOL)

Hasn 't worked for you since the OP.

Want me to close it for you, before you make an even bigger ass of yourself?

Well, in fairness, who knows if Carrier in Indiana will bring back those jobs from Mexico ......You know, those jobs that Carrier first took the federal money that Trump gave them as "incentive" and Carrier screwed him (and Pence) anyway.....

Paul Ryan praised Trump’s “exquisite leadership,” and thanked him for “getting us over the finish line.” Mitch McConnell declared Trump’s entire first year in office to be an “extraordinary accomplishment.”

Mussolini would ALSO ask for his sycophants to praise him during his propaganda attempts....

Are Ryan and McConnell aware that video tapes are virtually forever???....LOL

I've often labeled Trump followers as CULTISTS.....and yesterday proved me correct.

Let's have another round of orange kool-aid.....
Riiiiight.

Yes, yes.....you have that "power" to close the thread..... NO ONE here would ever "accuse" right wing staff members of having ethics.....

Also, didn't you knock me off this forum a few times when you got your ass handed to you??

Be fair and take your lumps......

Paul Ryan praised Trump’s “exquisite leadership,” and thanked him for “getting us over the finish line.” Mitch McConnell declared Trump’s entire first year in office to be an “extraordinary accomplishment.”

Mussolini would ALSO ask for his sycophants to praise him during his propaganda attempts....

I've often labeled Trump followers as CULTISTS.....and yesterday proved me correct.

That whole scene was just sickening, very disturbing. What has the GOP sunk to? It was like the ass kissing of a third world banana republic dictator. It could have been Saddam Hussein’s boys sucking up to him: no different. Just sickening. Another extraordinarily humiliating moment for America brought to you by Donald Trump

Yes, yes.....you have that "power" to close the thread..... NO ONE here would ever "accuse" right wing staff members of having ethics.....

Also, didn't you knock me off this forum a few times when you got your ass handed to you??

Be fair and take your lumps......

No, unlike you, I wouldn't take advantage of my position.

(probably why you'll never have it)

You handed me my ass?

VERY unlikely

Lol the rage and butthurt on the left continues unabated.

Poor snowflakes keep getting their hopes up and then dashed.

Elections DO have consequences.

That whole scene was just sickening, very disturbing. What has the GOP sunk to? It was like the ass kissing of a third world banana republic dictator. It could have been Saddam Hussein’s boys sucking up to him: no different. Just sickening. Another extraordinarily humiliating moment for America brought to you by Donald Trump

Just like a scene out of Rev. Jim Jones' Guyana enclave.

Wow, sounds like you're probably going to need some counseling and an extended vacation in a safe space to recover from your terrible ordeal.:cry:

or it could have been Pelosi and Reed and company kissing up to Obama on Healthcare, or the Stimulus, etc

No, unlike you, I wouldn't take advantage of my position.

(probably why you'll never have it)

You handed me my ass?

VERY unlikely

Despite it all, I DO like you Will..........You're kind of fun......

Politicians engaging in blatant, hyperbolic ass kissing... someone alert the press. :rolleyes:

That's nice... did President Twitter ask Ryan and McConnell to "praise him" or did Ryan and McConnell come up with the idea on their own?
Sorry, but that performance was not like anything we have ever seen in this country. It was the sycophantic group display of underlings for their dictator. Nothing so sickening has ever been seen before in US politics.

Forum List

Back