Paul Ryan's Free School Lunch Story Never Actually Happened

So what you are saying is then, let the child fend for him or her self.
Really? Seems quite a statement from someone professing to come from an occupied country that was over run by the Nazis and then USSR.
Seems you didn't learn much about humanity.

To what recourse does the child have if there is no means for them to have a lunch?
Or do you live in fantasy land like the tea party?

Regardless whether the story is true or not, providing lunch for the child should always be the responsibility of the parents and never of the school.

There is no excuse to send a child to school without lunch.

A child is supposed to have parents that provide his lunch in school. The parents ARE the recourse not the school or the government.

FYI, I grew up in war torn Hungary. From 1945 to 1956 I attended schools with lunch packed in my school bag by my mother. The schools I attended concentrated on giving me a decent education, not teaching me how to be free loader.

In America, especially with all the social programs that help the poor, there is NO EXCUSE for a responsible parent not to pack lunch for his/her child.

Really? Seems quite a statement from someone professing to come from an occupied country that was over run by the Nazis and then USSR.

To what recourse does the child have if there is no means for them to have a lunch?
Or do you live in fantasy land like the tea party?

A child is supposed to have parents that provide his lunch in school. The parents ARE the recourse not the school or the government.

FYI, I grew up in war torn Hungary. From 1945 to 1956 I attended schools with lunch packed in my school bag by my mother. The schools I attended concentrated on giving me a decent education, not teaching me how to be free loader.

In America, especially with all the social programs that help the poor, there is NO EXCUSE for a responsible parent not to pack lunch for his/her child.

I can't help if you don't bother to read what I said or misunderstand it or deliberately misconstrue it.

Obviously you are the product of schools that were generous with lunches paid for by somebody else's money but failed miserably to teach you to read.

And speaking of humanity, I did volunteer work for two or three weeks every year from 1993 till 2004 (when I could no more, due to failing health) with Habitat for Humanity.

What have you done for humanity other than promoting freeloading for natural born moochers?

Last edited:
It sure seems that when someone such as yourself is cornered all you can do is attack someone with insults. My comprehension is quite well.
Maybe you are one like paul ryan and never let a lie stand in the way of truth.
Unlike you, I don't have to justify anything of my upbringing. You have no idea what my life was like. I do know however, that the misfortunes of others is not always of their doing.
Please never try to position yourself above anyone while responding it shows that you have no class.
Your ad hominem of my posts shows your true character.

I can't help if you don't bother to read what I said or misunderstand it or deliberately misconstrue it.

Obviously you are the product of schools that were generous with lunches paid for by somebody else's money but failed miserably to teach you to read.

And speaking of humanity, I did volunteer work for two or three weeks every year from 1993 till 2004 (when I could no more, due to failing health) with Habitat for Humanity.

What have you done for humanity other than promoting freeloading for natural born moochers?

Last edited:
Paul Ryan is another elitist who never had to work for a living, like Ann Romney.

Yeah, what an over privileged louse..... :eusa_whistle:

Following his sophomore year, Ryan took a job working the grill at McDonald's.[19] He was on his high school's ski, track and varsity soccer teams and played basketball in a Catholic recreational league.[20][21][22] He also participated in several academic and social clubs including the Model United Nations.[19][20] Ryan and his family often went on hiking and skiing trips to the Colorado Rocky Mountains.[10][16]
When he was 16, Ryan found his 55-year-old father lying dead in bed of a heart attack.[16][19] Following the death of his father, Ryan's grandmother moved in with the family, and because she had Alzheimer's, Ryan helped care for her while his mother commuted to college in Madison, Wisconsin.[19] After his father's death Ryan received Social Security survivors benefits until his 18th birthday, which were saved for his college education.[23][24][25]

Paul Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Barack Obama didn't grow up rich, you ignorant retard.

Neither did Ryan, numbnuts.....

Ryan worked the grill at McDonalds in his high school days, Obama smoked weed.... :thup:

Yes, he did! And very connected. His grandfather was appointed as a judge by Calvin Coolidge, and his family connections got him in as an intern in Washington.

Yeah, we all know plenty of rich kids that flip burgers at McDonalds just for the fun of it..... :thup:

Paul Ryan is another elitist who never had to work for a living, like Ann Romney.

Following his sophomore year, Ryan took a job working the grill at McDonald's.[19] He was on his high school's ski, track and varsity soccer teams and played basketball in a Catholic recreational league.[20][21][22] He also participated in several academic and social clubs including the Model United Nations.[19][20] Ryan and his family often went on hiking and skiing trips to the Colorado Rocky Mountains.[10][16]
When he was 16, Ryan found his 55-year-old father lying dead in bed of a heart attack.[16][19] Following the death of his father, Ryan's grandmother moved in with the family, and because she had Alzheimer's, Ryan helped care for her while his mother commuted to college in Madison, Wisconsin.[19] After his father's death Ryan received Social Security survivors benefits until his 18th birthday, which were saved for his college education.[23][24][25]

I'm not shocked that you think working at McDonalds for a couple of months and driving the Weinermobile for a week add up to having "worked for a living".

He's been living off the taxpayer since he left school.

And now that the taxpayer has fed and clothed him, and provided a steep pension for him and his family, along with free medical, NOW he wants to cut that same Social Security that he had no problem grabbing when he needed it.

Neither did Ryan, numbnuts.....

Ryan worked the grill at McDonalds in his high school days, Obama smoked weed.... :thup:

Yes, he did! And very connected. His grandfather was appointed as a judge by Calvin Coolidge, and his family connections got him in as an intern in Washington.

Yeah, we all know plenty of rich kids that flip burgers at McDonalds just for the fun of it..... :thup:

Well sonny, back then rich Republican parents insisted on their children getting jobs. It was a part of learning about responsibility. Something today's parents do not instill. I would almost guarantee you that George Romney made Mitt get a job when he was a teen.

Well sonny, back then rich Republican parents insisted on their children getting jobs. It was a part of learning about responsibility. Something today's parents do not instill. I would almost guarantee you that George Romney made Mitt get a job when he was a teen.

Well sonny, it's the progressive change of culture instilled by your democrat heroes that have robbed our children of those type of good values. Now you have OWS, well done assholes....... :thup:

And now that the taxpayer has fed and clothed him, and provided a steep pension for him and his family, along with free medical, NOW he wants to cut that same Social Security that he had no problem grabbing when he needed it.

Well, that would hardly make him an elitist then, would it?

Please make up your mind. Is he a parasite or a privileged aristocrat?

Either way, he's done more with this life than you ever will with yours, that's for damn sure.

Values? Is that what you are trying to make a stand on? Values?
Please enlighten us with the "values" you seem to be so enamored.
:eusa_whistle:

Well sonny, it's the progressive change of culture instilled by your democrat heroes that have robbed our children of those type of good values. Now you have OWS, well done assholes....... :thup:

I'm not shocked that you think working at McDonalds for a couple of months and driving the Weinermobile for a week add up to having "worked for a living".

Exactly,

These people are all about watching people suffer on the street. What could make someone have such evil beliefs?

Values? Is that what you are trying to make a stand on? Values?
Please enlighten us with the "values" you seem to be so enamored.
:eusa_whistle:

It was clearly explained in my post, re-read it slowly a few hundred times and you might get it.....

Forum List

Back