Paul Whelan says he doesn't 'understand' why he's still in Russian captivity after Brittney Griner was freed

So the Marine Corp is lying, he has a DD214 that will say what his discharge was. So you would have rather seen the white man released before the black woman.
i didn’t say they were…likely true. which makes it even more likely he wasn’t a spy and thus wrongly convicted

race has nothing to do with it…i get your demaklan make it all about race…but a wrongly convicted political prisoner i want home before an admitted drug traffick.

i didn’t say they were…likely true. which makes it even more likely he wasn’t a spy and thus wrongly convicted

race has nothing to do with it…i get your demaklan make it all about race…but a wrongly convicted political prisoner i want home before an admitted drug traffick.
Drug traffick(sic)?

Less than a gram of hash oil is hardly a drug trafficker.

i didn’t say they were…likely true. which makes it even more likely he wasn’t a spy and thus wrongly convicted.
So he was just a tourist that was captured and locked up for no reason.
Please explain to me how someone caught with a vial that had residue of a substance in it is now a drug trafficker, but a man who is known criminal is caught allegedly doing something illegal is a good guy that is being wrongly treated and then you have the nerve to turn around and say it has nothing to do with race.

Paul Whelan was court-martialed by the Marine Corps and received a Bad Conduct discharge after being convicted of multiple counts of larceny, dereliction of duty, identity fraud, false statements, and check fraud.

Drug traffick(sic)?

Less than a gram of hash oil is hardly a drug trafficker.
was she not trying to bring the illegal drugs into another country? trafficking it across the border?

Paul Whelan was court-martialed by the Marine Corps and received a Bad Conduct discharge after being convicted of multiple counts of larceny, dereliction of duty, identity fraud, false statements, and check fraud.
what does that have to do with why he’s being held in russia?

do you think if someone commits a crime and is punished that if they travel the host country has a right to imprison them?

So a vial with residue in it is equal to trafficking, can you explain that?
i don’t think it was just residue…but yes, when. i take drugs, and try to get them into another country, illegally…i’m trafficking it

had it been more she might of been looking. at a harsher penalty

In conversations across an array of government channels, Russian officials were clear with their American counterparts: they would release Griner – and only Griner – in exchange for a convicted Russian arms dealer nicknamed the “merchant of death.”

Because of the matter’s exceedingly high profile, it was certain those conditions had been set by Russian President Vladimir Putin himself, one US official said.

Despite Biden’s attempts to link Griner’s case to that of Paul Whelan, a former US Marine arrested on espionage charges in 2018 and sentenced to 16 years in prison two years later, it became plain recently that Putin would not budge.
Fake news. Even Andrea Mitchell, far left reporter for NBC, reported Russia offered Whelan or Griner. They had to scrub that and delete since it made Biden look bad.

what does that have to do with why he’s being held in russia?

do you think if someone commits a crime and is punished that if they travel the host country has a right to imprison them?
So let me get this straight, you label Griner as a criminal for a vial with residue in it, but Whelan who allegedly was convicted of espionage is totally innocent. Now Griner doesn't have a criminal record, Whelan does. But being the boot licker you are, you will defend the white man and say to hell with the black woman.

i don’t think it was just residue…but yes, when. i take drugs, and try to get them into another country, illegally…i’m trafficking it

had it been more she might of been looking. at a harsher penalty
How often do you take drugs into another country? Trafficking is determined by the amount of drugs someone is carrying, a vial with residue does not equate to trafficking.

So let me get this straight, you label Griner as a criminal for a vial with residue in it, but Whelan who allegedly was convicted of espionage is totally innocent. Now Griner doesn't have a criminal record, Whelan does. But being the boot licker you are, you will defend the white man and say to hell with the black woman.
so he was a spy working for our country? ok…i find that vasly different then a drug trafficker

How often do you take drugs into another country? Trafficking is determined by the amount of drugs someone is carrying, a vial with residue does not equate to trafficking.
i never take illegal drugs in a foreign country…i don’t traffick drugs or anything illegal

so he was a spy working for our country? ok…i find that vasly different then a drug trafficker
There is no evidence he was working for the US. There is evidence he was an industrial spy.

Griner was anything BUT a "drug trafficker".

That said, the Admin is still working to get Whelan released.

There is no evidence he was working for the US. There is evidence he was an industrial spy.

Griner was anything BUT a "drug trafficker".

That said, the Admin is still working to get Whelan released.
what industry? what company?what evidence? the information russia said he had was too secret govt data…not business data.

when you are attempting to smuggle illegal drugs in the country you are a drug trafficker…failed one…but nonetheless that’s what you are

i never take illegal drugs in a foreign country…i don’t traffick drugs or anything illegal
You said, "when. i take drugs, and try to get them into another country, illegally…i’m trafficking it". There is no evidence that she took drugs into another country, illegally.

Forum List

Back