Paul Whelan says he doesn't 'understand' why he's still in Russian captivity after Brittney Griner was freed

That doesn't mean he's a spy. Your lezbo brought drugs into a nation with strict drug laws.

I said he was convicted of being a spy. Griner brought less than a gram of cannabis liquid into Russia. And it was prescribed to her by an MD. Its not as if she was smuggling heroin. She was stupid, but barely criminal.

I said he was convicted of being a spy. Griner brought less than a gram of cannabis liquid into Russia. And it was prescribed to her by an MD. Its not as if she was smuggling heroin. She was stupid, but barely criminal.
Convicted by who?

Convicted by who?

Who do you think? He was arrested in Russia. And he is serving time in Russia.

But then, Griner was arrested in Russia and served time in Russia.

Look, I'd rather they swapped for that teacher. But they didn't call for my approval. Given the choice between Griner and Whelan, I'd rather see Griner brought back.

Who do you think? He was arrested in Russia. And he is serving time in Russia.

But then, Griner was arrested in Russia and served time in Russia.

Look, I'd rather they swapped for that teacher. But they didn't call for my approval. Given the choice between Griner and Whelan, I'd rather see Griner brought back.
So you support the Russian judicial system. Cool.

So you support the Russian judicial system. Cool.

No where in my posts did I say I supported the Russian judicial system. I simply stated what Whelan was convicted of doing. You seem to trust the Russian judicial system when it comes to Griner's case.

If you have some evidence that Whelan was railroaded, then post it. But if you just mistrust their judicial system, why would you be fine with it for her and not for him. His record shows he is capable of criminal acts.

No where in my posts did I say I supported the Russian judicial system. I simply stated what Whelan was convicted of doing. You seem to trust the Russian judicial system when it comes to Griner's case.

If you have some evidence that Whelan was railroaded, then post it. But if you just mistrust their judicial system, why would you be fine with it for her and not for him. His record shows he is capable of criminal acts.
Dishonorable discharge for larceny and fraud , right?

Because she admitted her crime. The Marine denies he is a spy.

A real leader would have the negotiation skill to bring both of them home and maybe a couple more, for that Russian criminal against humanity we turn loose.
But I guess it's because cornpop was a bad dude, and dumbass pussified Joe is still scared.
It must take a lot of drugs to put Joe to sleep at night.
So, trump was a failure, for not bringing Whelan home in 2018 or 2019 or in 2020? Is that what you are saying?

So how oppressive and intolerant does America look to Griner and all of the other American ingrates and apologists now? Where is the best country to be a minority, a woman, gay, and/or drug user?

It’s time to show some love, gratitude and appreciation for America…… especially you, Griner.

So, trump was a failure, for not bringing Whelan home in 2018 or 2019 or in 2020? Is that what you are saying?
Yes. But you are totally missing what I am saying. You do know trump isn't president any more.
I am saying Biden is a fucking low life idiot that has the negotiation skills of a African spotted toad.

Regardless, if he was a spy, then he was serving his country honorably and should be at the top of the list of people to free. If he is NOT a spy, then he is an innocent man, which again should put him at the top of the list above a girl who got busted with weed by Russian customs.

Unless he was not spying for the country but whomever was paying his salary.

Forum List

Back