'Payback': House Republicans led by Jim Jordan considering subpoenaing Cheney and Kinzinger after they're out of office

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Are they all still in high school? GOP are THE most childish group of chronological adults I've ever witnessed

Are they all still in high school? GOP are THE most childish group of chronological adults I've ever witnessed

Sure they are.....Traitors need to be brought in and convicted, shot for their treachery...

Jordan is not in their league

The new GOP House needs to do a few things to set the record straight in 2023
1. Form a new J6 Committee to do a real investigation. Subpoena Pelosi as to why didn't she authorize the National Guard to protect the Capitol on J6?
2. Impeach Biden for: Open Borders, etc.
3. I wouldn't waste House time on Cheney or Kinzinger.

They will say it but won't do it. The Dems are the yang while the GOP are the ying.

The fact is that everyone knows why these politicians are going after Trump. They are the boy that cried wolf. They know Trump isn't responsible for 1/6, they know the circumstances.

Adam even went further than Silver Spoon Cheney, he publicly wept as if at a funeral. We've seen a few of these political crying shows over the last few years, his was particularly embarrassing. So dishonourable that it was impossible to recover from politically.

Honest people have nothing to fear from investigations.
Investigations in to what? Being disloyal to Trump while being loyal to the Constitution? The last thing Repubs should do is put Liz in a position to testify. She would shred them.

The new GOP House needs to do a few things to set the record straight in 2023
1. Form a new J6 Committee to do a real investigation. Subpoena Pelosi as to why didn't she authorize the National Guard to protect the Capitol on J6?
2. Impeach Biden for: Open Borders, etc.
3. I wouldn't waste House time on Cheney or Kinzinger.
Republicans tend to run laughably ineffectual congressional investigations.

Investigations in to what? Being disloyal to Trump while being loyal to the Constitution? The last thing Repubs should do is put Liz in a position to testify. She would shred them.

Loyal to the Constitution is what drove two Impeachments and 2+ years of investigating the "Russia, Russia"?

If these politicians applied the same standard to those who worked against Trump and Americas interests, you'd have these Hearings every week.

Very true.
But the democrat's "kangaroo court" J6 committee isn't lighting up the DOJ either.
They are doing a remarkable job of putting the events of that day into the permanent public record. I have never had any expectation that anyone involved in the planning will ever face justice for the simple reason that the rich and connected are practically immune from prosecution in this country.

Very true.
But the democrat's "kangaroo court" J6 committee isn't lighting up the DOJ either.

Speaking of the Show Trial.....

Did you catch AOC's rant exposing the fact that there was no insurrection, no attack on the Capitol????

How can the Democrat fabrications about Jan 6, and those "insurrectionists" who "attacked" the Capitol, hold any water after Democrat leader, admits that the doors were held open for the American citizens who were later 'charged as rioters'?????????????????????

Forum List

Back