Paying off my car

To me a car,or truck in my world,is a statement of who you are.
It can never remain stock because thats for sheep.
Just got a TRD Tundra 5.7 and it'll have a 6 inch lift and 35's before it hits it's second oil change.
Now thats Americana!!!! For men anyway.
Nice truck. In my world, it's always function over form. The A-10 Warthog is a perfect example of this philosophy. I'm in the middle of researching a truck large enough to haul a 5th wheel travel trailer and use as welder truck. At the moment I'm looking at the Ford F250/F350s and Ram 2500/3500s.

2017 F-350 Super Duty 4X4

That is too big for me. I probably wouldn't be able to see over the steering wheel. :lol:
Have you noticed how many women drive those big trucks? A great many women have gone from station wagons to vans to SUVs and big trucks. My daughter has driven Ford Expeditions since 2002 and won't buy anything smaller.

I wouldn't drive a station wagon either though. Do they still even make station wagons? I don't think they do. :D

Anyways, I wouldn't want to drive something so big. I do like the idea that most SUVs have 4-wheel drive for the snow, but they are so big!
Subaru Outback and Forrester are midsize and are the best snow cars around. I have a Forrester and its the best snow car I've ever had.

Forum List

Back