Paying rent is crushing America

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Living under democrat rule, everything is in shortage, including places to rent.

As mortgage rates become unmanagable, people are forced into rental properties.

And as more a forced into rental properties, there is less supply of them as rates then go up, like everything else.

People can't afford to live anymore.

R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a

Stupid should hurt and be expensive.

Living under democrat rule, everything is in shortage, including places to rent.

And as more a forced into rental properties, there is less supply of them as rates then go up, like everything else.

While the wealthy laugh all the way to the bank, dontcha love capitalism and the free market?

When have we ever had low rent and house prices, the Great Depression?

It is COST OF GOVERNMENT that is crushing America. Over 50% of GDP now, when it was 25% in the 1990s.

Who started the OUT OF CONTROL GOVERNMENT SPENDING?

YOU DID by CHEERING ON

THE WORST TRAITOR IN US HISTORY

who outspent LBJ, socialized senior drugs by lying about the estimated cost, flushed a $1 trillion with Teddy Kennedy down the public education rathole.

YOU and EVERY OTHER SUB WHO SUPPORTED W DID THAT...

R.5d0333258019776427239619c0c53518

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...

Visual Search
  • Sav

I can afford to live because I buy...

Gee, I guess when government used Covid as an excuse for people not paying rent, landlords got out of the business. Less rentals. Those that stayed in the game charged more for their risk level.

The media do a terrific job of covering for Biden.

They are putting up APT/Condos all over the metro at a pace that makes you wonder, who are they putting them up for in an age of zero population growth and higher death rates.

When have we ever had low rent and house prices, the Great Depression?

Under Bush for me. I rented a 1 bedroom apartment for only 350 a month all expenses paid, in the heart of a large city. I made 350 a day in income. That same apartment is now over 1000 a month.

When I bought my house, under Obama, I got it cheap and it's a brick home on an acre of tree'd land on a brand newly paved road. House is 3 times now what I paid for it. That house was paid off in 7 years under Trump.

So pretty much all the way up to Biden, things were cheap. Hell I went to Tractor Supply yesterday. They want 2100 for a 42" 15hp riding mower with a 6 speed tranny, not even hydrostatic drive. That was the $999 special 5 years ago. I paid 1400 for my 22hp hydrostatic drive 46" lawn tractor under Trump. It's got 348 hours on it and still runs like a champ. That mower would be almost 3000 today.

1681054491767.jpeg

Last edited:
Under Bush for me. I rented a 1 bedroom apartment for only 350 a month all expenses paid, in the heart of a large city. I made 350 a day in income. That same apartment is now over 1000 a month.

When I bought my house, under Obama, I got it cheap and it' a brick home on an acre of tree'd land on a brand newly paved road. House is 3 times now what I paid for it.

So pretty much all the way up to Biden, things were cheap. Hell I went to Tractor Supply yesterday. They want 2100 for a 15hp riding mower with a 6 speed tranny, not even hydrostatic drive. I paid 1400 for my 22hp hydrostatic drive lawn tractor under Trump. It's got 348 hours on it and still runs like a champ. That mower would be almost 3000 today.
You evidently didn't own in the 1970-1980's with 9-10% mortgages

When I bought my house, under Obama, I got it cheap and it' a brick home on an acre of tree'd land on a brand newly paved road. House is 3 times now what I paid for it.

So pretty much all the way up to Biden, things were cheap. Hell I went to Tractor Supply yesterday. They want 2100 for a 15hp riding mower with a 6 speed tranny, not even hydrostatic drive. I paid 1400 for my 22hp hydrostatic drive lawn tractor under Trump. It's got 348 hours on it and still runs like a champ. That mower would be almost 3000 today.
Yes, the break in supply chains caused disruptions and shortages.

Change is impossible when the working class are in bed with the very wealthy.

Biden must not be allowed to redistribute OPM.

Forum List

Back