Paying rent is crushing America

Nope........the democrats want people in government controlled housing, so they can put you out of it if you get out of line. If you own your own home, it is harder to crush you....if you are in subsidized government housing and you refuse to get the next shot, if you refuse to say a man is a woman, you lose your apartment.........simple as that....

If you think this is crazy talk........?

They just arrested the opposition leader for the first time in 250 years of history.........

The left does not rest, they do not stop....they do not forgive, they do not forget.....there is no compassion or mercy in them.
Thanks for the laughs, I can tell you never knew what hit yous.

The last place I rented was a small house. The owner didn't really need the money and let me have it for $500.00 a month. When she sold the property, the new owner said he could fit 3 Hispanic families in that 700 Sq ft and they would pay $500.00 each. I could pay $1,500 a month or move. I moved.

This is part of the reason for expensive rentals. Immigrants will put as many people in a rental as they can. The rental housing market around here and in Los Angeles is dominated by middle eastern landlords. Mostly wealthy Iranians. They make as much money as they can and let the properties fall into disrepair.

There are some good politicians who are very concerned about all the citizens they represent.
fist-hawley-750x420.jpg

Oh yeah?

I bet he can't do that while he's handcuffed at the same time.

aoc-arrest-002.jpg

Forum List

Back