PayPal now SEIZING accounts owned by independent media outlets

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Not only will the wokesters in charge cancel you if they don't like what you say, now they reserves the right to freeze accounts 6 months for review & seize the funds as "damages" upon it's own discretion.
Bend the knee or face the consequences

“At PayPal, we value a safer community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement, and therefore we can no longer offer you PayPal services.”

“will be held for up to 180 days.”

“After 180 days, if applicable, we’ll email you with information on how to withdraw any remaining money from your PayPal account,” the message concluded."

"Unlike many on the list, Consortium editor Joe Lauria succeeded in reaching a human being at the company in search of details about the frozen or “held” funds referenced in the note. The PayPal rep told him that if the company decided “there was a violation” after a half-year review period, then “it is possible” PayPal would keep the $9,348.14 remaining in Consortium’s account, as “damages.”

Not only will the wokesters in charge cancel you if they don't like what you say, now they reserves the right to freeze accounts 6 months for review & seize the funds as "damages" upon it's own discretion.

“At PayPal, we value a safer community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement, and therefore we can no longer offer you PayPal services.”

“After 180 days, if applicable, we’ll email you with information on how to withdraw any remaining money from your PayPal account,” the message concluded."

"Unlike many on the list, Consortium editor Joe Lauria succeeded in reaching a human being at the company in search of details about the frozen or “held” funds referenced in the note. The PayPal rep told him that if the company decided “there was a violation” after a half-year review period, then “it is possible” PayPal would keep the $9,348.14 remaining in Consortium’s account, as “damages.”

Time to destroy PayPal.

Yeah they blocked me for my donations to a VERBOTEN!!!! organization(s), IDK who.

Meh.

Eat a dick, faggots.

I have been warning people for the longest time dont have anyuthing to do with pay pal.this just reinforces it.

Yeah they blocked me for my donations to a VERBOTEN!!!! organization(s), IDK who.

Meh.

Eat a dick, faggots.
I had a donation to the Candian truckers blocked by the Canadian govt but at least I got a refund.
This just opens doors for a free speech & freedom supporting pay platform to flourish.

I had a donation to the Candian truckers blocked by the Canadian govt but at least I got a refund.
This just opens doors for a free speech & freedom supporting pay platform to flourish.
True BUT...easier said than done.
Example, Gab, they had to actually create their own fund processing company because they were boycotted at every turn.

People ask....how can PayPal do this when they're a financial business? It would be too hard to monitor their customers posts, messages, tweets, social media remarks. Well. No...it isn't. They work together. See the story about Florida's Surgeon General banned from twitter yesterday for his remarks about covid vaxx for those under forty. BACKLASH and twitter put their tail between their legs and relented.

Time to destroy PayPal.

I just did that. My wife and I both had a Paypal account but haven't used it since Ebay went to their "Managed Payment" scheme. I only had a couple bucks in each account, so I transferred the balance to our bank accounts and closed the accounts.

When prompted for a reason, I entered "You know why." :laughing0301:

I just did that. My wife and I both had a Paypal account but haven't used it since Ebay went to their "Managed Payment" scheme. I only had a couple bucks in each account, so I transferred the balance to our bank accounts and closed the accounts.

When prompted for a reason, I entered "You know why." :laughing0301:
how's that managed payment thing working out? I haven't ordered from them since my ebay account and my debit card were breeched.

how's that managed payment thing working out? I haven't ordered from them since my ebay account and my debit card were breeched.

Managed payment sucks. You have to wait about three days to get your money. I quit selling stuff because of that $600 threshold that gets you a 1099k.

That reminds me....One of the ways that we can engage in civil disobedience to this illegitimate regime is to participate in the underground economy.

Forum List

Back