🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Payroll tax cut coming soon

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
According to the President at his new conference just now...it will be very very major and very significant.

But hey, the economy is incredibly strong...:laughing0301::laughing0301:

According to the President at his new conference just now...it will be very very major and very significant.

its always a good day when the people get to keep more of their money and the government gets less,,,,

its always a good day when the people get to keep more of their money and the government gets less,,,,

If only the government would spend less at the same time I would agree with you. But instead we spend more and then my kids and grandkids have to pay for your sorry freeloading ass.

If only the government would spend less at the same time I would agree with you. But instead we spend more and then my kids and grandkids have to pay for your sorry freeloading ass.
how am I freeloading???
I've never taken a government benefit,,,and I paid every tax required by law and some that arent

but I do agree dems and repubes love to spend money they dont have and is a big reason I never vote for either,,,and the way I understand it is even with the past cuts the total revenue went up not down,,,

Even if it gets done it won't help. The problem at the moment is the supply lines.

Even if it gets done it won't help. The problem at the moment is the supply lines.
A good time to break the longshoreman unions. As the new realities hit home, if this is real then overcompensation must be curtailed.

A good time to break the longshoreman unions. As the new realities hit home, if this is real then overcompensation must be curtailed.
The problem the US is facing is under compensation, not over.

how am I freeloading???
I've never taken a government benefit,,,and I paid every tax required by law and some that arent

but I do agree dems and repubes love to spend money they dont have and is a big reason I never vote for either,,,and the way I understand it is even with the past cuts the total revenue went up not down,,,

If you do not vote for the duopoly then I retract my comment about you.

Tax cuts slow the growth of revenue, yes it goes up, but a slower rate.

how am I freeloading???

still going up,,,when it should go down just like spending,,,

STARVE THE BEAST AND LET IT DIE,,,

how am I freeloading???

as long as they have a credit card with unlimited credit it will never die

how am I freeloading???

Sad but true,,,its like a contest between them,,,who can outspend the other

how am I freeloading???

Sad but true,,,its like a contest between them,,,who can outspend the other

encouraged by the people that keep voting for them.

Forum List

Back