PC Alert! New term we're not supposed to use

they are labeling the things people think of to try and end racism as BAD THINGS.

they like racism and want to rub it into the face of black voters

yeah yeah yeah we all know you will say master has nothing to do with racism.

watermelon isnt racist.

pickaninny isnt racist

even calling a big rock on your property ****** head rock isnt racist.

its the kind of things racist have said for 100s of years

now you have offended watermelons. You need to apologize for centuries of oppression to the watermelons.

"Master bedroom" - slave connotations. It's now "owners' suite".

I'm not kidding: In residential real estate, bid farewell to the 'master bedroom' - Washington Business Journal

Fuckin' madness. I wonder if Master Lock™ will need to change its name.

Please add this term to your list, or you're a racist.

Gosh I doubt blacks are this sensitive. Sounds like white guilt/stupidity kicking in.

Well, it's somebody's stupidity kicking in.....

Wow.....that bar that you have set for humor wouldn't trip a cockroach.

The method that your comedians just used is probably the way that most of your fictional PC terms were developed. A snarky nutter imagining ways that innocuous words might be used to insult someone.....and then pretending that people got outraged.

The more you hypersensitive liberals protest the more "ho hum" comes from everyone else.

Free entertainment.
I would REALLY like to see what kind of people TM hangs out with.
My biggest fear is SHE could be the smartest one in her circle of friends.
How is THAT for a frightening vision?

I'm betting she never leaves her mom's basement where she spends her days eating cheetos and getting paid a penny a post by liberal causes.

TM is an old bitter hippie that routinely has 3 martini breakfasts.

Can't you tell?
In these tough times, the three martini breakfast has been replaced by the two joint coffee break.

Still funny, Coach! We are all doubled over with laughter!

Side note. I just signed on to coach a new team. I am being paid $1000 per month plus expenses and will spend about 8 hours per week with the team. Do you think I should ask the parents to help me with the batting order?

yeah yeah yeah we all know you will say master has nothing to do with racism.

watermelon isnt racist.

pickaninny isnt racist

even calling a big rock on your property ****** head rock isnt racist.

its the kind of things racist have said for 100s of years
Holy shit! Where is the 'blah blah blah' emoticon?:asshole::cuckoo:

so is it no longer pc to talk of the "old master painters" as well?

Still funny, Coach! We are all doubled over with laughter!

Side note. I just signed on to coach a new team. I am being paid $1000 per month plus expenses and will spend about 8 hours per week with the team. Do you think I should ask the parents to help me with the batting order?
No...But they will certainly offer their "assistance"...
That's why I got out of it.
Especially the mothers...Or I should say 'mommies'....
If I ever got back into coaching baseball, parents would be banned from practices, the dugout or even talking to the players during the game.
Parents are ruining kid's sports.

I'm curious if anyone can give me an example of how the "PC police" enforce these so-called "banned words".

Have any of you been arrested for saying "non-PC" words?

If not, what the fuck are you guys whining about?

In the media, it's pretty damned simple. Use the prohibited words, and the DNC controlled press will not publish your work. If you can't get published in any major newspaper or magazine, then your career is over.

PC edicts are more powerful than law. One complies with the wishes of the party, or one gets out of the news business. The party controls the news completely.

Forum List

Back