PC Alert! New term we're not supposed to use

Last edited:

"Master bedroom" - slave connotations. It's now "owners' suite".

I'm not kidding: In residential real estate, bid farewell to the 'master bedroom' - Washington Business Journal

Fuckin' madness. I wonder if Master Lock™ will need to change its name.

Please add this term to your list, or you're a racist.

I'm confused, are you telling all of us not to use the term 'master bedroom' - or are you telling home builders they must use the term ?

Sure, let me help you with your confusion.

I'm alerting people who speak English that "master bedroom" has now been added to the list of terms we're not supposed to use without being labeled as "racist" by those who have learned to use political correctness as a weapon. This is a good thing, because it's important to be absolutely up-to-date on terms we're not supposed to use.

See, there are people like Truthmatters running around who think that blacks are so feeble, so weak, so fragile, that terms such as "master bedroom" will somehow inflict psychological damage on them. While these racists (gotta love the irony) obviously don't have a very high opinion of blacks, their strategy of labeling people "racist" sadly still has some influence.

Therefore, I endeavor to keep English-speaking people current on the ever-growing list of words and phrases we should not use, as dictated by the PC Police. Just a free public service on my part.

Okay?

Last edited:
This shit is too hilarious. Also tragic in a sense that Truth has shown nothing but complete ignorance on how political correctness only worsens race relations, not to mention the deplorable spelling.

Race relations were much better in the 1970's despite any inequality, when people of all races and backgrounds openly poked fun at each other and themselves. Now we have a whiny victim poor is me society supported by a liberal agenda. People used to be tougher and more thick skinned in the past. What a shame.

This shit is too hilarious. Also tragic in a sense that Truth has shown nothing but complete ignorance on how political correctness only worsens race relations, not to mention the deplorable spelling.

And this is the key.

I assume their goal is to somehow improve race relations, and evidently they have convinced themselves that screaming "racist" at absolutely every opportunity and creating a long and growing list of disallowed words will accomplish that.

It's inexplicable.

Unless they're not really interested in improving race relations.

And this is the key.

I assume their goal is to somehow improve race relations, and evidently they have convinced themselves that screaming "racist" at absolutely every opportunity and creating a long and growing list of disallowed words will accomplish that.

It's inexplicable.

Unless they're not really interested in improving race relations.

Racist.......another term that has come to be abused and thus meaningless just like assault weapon, terrorist and hero.

Could someone please explain to me how the term "master" is somehow more racist than the term "owner?"

"Master bedroom" - slave connotations. It's now "owners' suite".

I'm not kidding: In residential real estate, bid farewell to the 'master bedroom' - Washington Business Journal

Fuckin' madness. I wonder if Master Lock™ will need to change its name.

Please add this term to your list, or you're a racist.

I'm confused, are you telling all of us not to use the term 'master bedroom' - or are you telling home builders they must use the term ?

Sure, let me help you with your confusion.

I'm alerting people who speak English that "master bedroom" has now been added to the list of terms we're not supposed to use without being labeled as "racist" by those who have learned to use political correctness as a weapon. This is a good thing, because it's important to be absolutely up-to-date on terms we're not supposed to use.

See, there are people like Truthmatters running around who think that blacks are so feeble, so weak, so fragile, that terms such as "master bedroom" will somehow inflict psychological damage on them. While these racists (gotta love the irony) obviously don't have a very high opinion of blacks, their strategy of labeling people "racist" sadly still has some influence.

Therefore, I endeavor to keep English-speaking people current on the ever-growing list of words and phrases we should not use, as dictated by the PC Police. Just a free public service on my part.

Okay?

And that's all you need.....well done my friend....remember Al Gore Sr and the democrats were the Jim Crowers......still the same as was in 1960......

Could someone please explain to me how the term "master" is somehow more racist than the term "owner?"

Actually I am perplexed on how either term is racist. The only explanation is that PC idiots have no understanding of context and multiple meanings to words.

I will never submit to their attempts at thought control.

Because you wont even agree to stop using terms of slavery to give a nod of respect to black people over what has been done to their people.

Is more important to you to poke them in the eyes by saying Fuck you I am not even willing to use a different word for something to show your group some respect

That's right, this is the English language, descended and passed down upon my family by my ancestors, from the original Germanic Anglo-Saxon tribes, to the influx and intermarriage with the French tongue from the Norman conquests.

And you, and your Libtard buddies, you all think that you're going to "control" and "curtail" our language?

You think you're going to cast aside the entire historical culmination of my people? You think you are the owners and gatekeepers of my ancestors' language?

At best you're an arrogant fool, at worst an intolerable tyrant. Where do fall between the two?

If English offends you, learn another language.

¿Quieres aprender español? Podemos empezar con el maestro y el esclavo!

Last edited:
Who has led this charge to phase out the use of the term "master bedroom"?

The article says that it isn't taking hold........

I have never heard the master bedroom called anything else.

Is it possible that the hair on fire OP has gotten in a tizzy about nothing?

This liberal.....who has been accused of being "PC" by the OP....doesn't give a shit about this term. I suspect that you will find very few who do.

And....way to go nutters.....you sure do flock to TM whenever she posts. She sort of owns you.

Forum List

Back