PC Alert! New term we're not supposed to use

Who has led this charge to phase out the use of the term "master bedroom"?

The article says that it isn't taking hold........

I have never heard the master bedroom called anything else.

Is it possible that the hair on fire OP has gotten in a tizzy about nothing?

This liberal.....who has been accused of being "PC" by the OP....doesn't give a shit about this term. I suspect that you will find very few who do.

And....way to go nutters.....you sure do flock to TM whenever she posts. She sort of owns you.

I'm pretty sure you and TM are the same person. You both type in SINGLE LINE "paragraphs." You both employ the same lexicon and invoke identical arguments. Would you mind IM'ing me on both accounts so that I may trace the locations of the separate IP's that you use to circumvent the Multiple IP restriction?

Last edited:

This liberal.....who has been accused of being "PC" by the OP....doesn't give a shit about this term. I suspect that you will find very few who do.

And....way to go nutters.....you sure do flock to TM whenever she posts. She sort of owns you.

I'm pretty sure you and TM are the same person. You both type in SINGLE LINE "paragraphs." You both employ the same lexicon and invoke identical arguments. Would you mind IM'ing me on both accounts so that I may trace the locations of the separate IP's that you use to circumvent the Multiple IP restriction?

Holy shit! How did you ever figure it out? I knew you were smarter than you ere letting us all believe.

Political Correctness = Moral turpitude.

Generously and fully illustrated by LoneLaugher and Truthmatters.

How much thought did you put into that comment? Political Correctness Equals Moral Turpitude. Any at all?

It makes absolutely no sense. Perhaps you will be kind enough to explain what you mean?

haha sorry tard......TM couldnt own my left ball.......and I like my MASTER bedroom.......and you dont care..hmmmmmmm....a liberal that doesnt want to control speech.....we need to put you in a lab...that's an unusal speciman.

do you fucks claim no black American would find this a good jesture?

Please quit using the f-bomb. It is highly offensive to many, especially the elderly. Why do you hate old people? Why do you try to be so offensive to the elderly? Have you no respect at all for how your words impact those around you? You must be a republican.

haha sorry tard......TM couldnt own my left ball.......and I like my MASTER bedroom.......and you dont care..hmmmmmmm....a liberal that doesnt want to control speech.....we need to put you in a lab...that's an unusal speciman.

Maybe you can explain the attraction that you nutters have to TM? I'm listening.

Controlling speech is not a liberal thing......it is the thing of frightened worriers. Liberals....as I know them.....ain't scared.

Last edited:
note they have NO mindful debate to offer?

just childish insults pulled out of their colons.

Why do you REFUSE so adamently any effort to tell the black community that we refuse to take the trappings of slavery into the future of this country?

because you secretly yearn for those days

You have the IQ of a ping pong ball.
The term 'master' has ZERO to do with slavery or black people or anything else than exactly how the term is used today.
Master switch
Master cylinder
Master Sergeant
Master Masksman
Master at Arms
The Masters...
It's here to stay. Deal with it.

Maybe you can explain the attraction that you nutters have to TM? I'm listening.

Controlling speech is not a liberal thing......it is the thing of frightened worriers. Liberals....as I know them.....ain't scared.
Always to the rescue of TM, you are..
You hittin that?

Please quit using the f-bomb. It is highly offensive to many, especially the elderly. Why do you hate old people? Why do you try to be so offensive to the elderly? Have you no respect at all for how your words impact those around you? You must be a republican.

FUCK you!

Political Correctness = Moral turpitude.

Generously and fully illustrated by LoneLaugher and Truthmatters.

How much thought did you put into that comment? Political Correctness Equals Moral Turpitude. Any at all?

It makes absolutely no sense. Perhaps you will be kind enough to explain what you mean?

Political correctness is amoral and repugnant.

You hittin that?

He is TM, on an alternate account, any accomplished linguist (even an amateur linguist) could have determined that.

FUCK you!

Apparently, your sarcasm meter is out of order, lol.

You hittin that?

That is interesting. Please ask TM if she thinks that I come to her rescue.

You hittin that?

He is TM, on an alternate account, any accomplished linguist (even an amateur linguist) could have determined that.

2A,

I asked you how you figured this out. I have been able to fool everyone for a long time....but not you! How did you do it?

"Master bedroom" - slave connotations. It's now "owners' suite".

I'm not kidding: In residential real estate, bid farewell to the 'master bedroom' - Washington Business Journal

Fuckin' madness. I wonder if Master Lock™ will need to change its name.

Please add this term to your list, or you're a racist.

I'm confused, are you telling all of us not to use the term 'master bedroom' - or are you telling home builders they must use the term ?

Sure, let me help you with your confusion.

I'm alerting people who speak English that "master bedroom" has now been added to the list of terms we're not supposed to use without being labeled as "racist" by those who have learned to use political correctness as a weapon. This is a good thing, because it's important to be absolutely up-to-date on terms we're not supposed to use.

See, there are people like Truthmatters running around who think that blacks are so feeble, so weak, so fragile, that terms such as "master bedroom" will somehow inflict psychological damage on them. While these racists (gotta love the irony) obviously don't have a very high opinion of blacks, their strategy of labeling people "racist" sadly still has some influence.

Therefore, I endeavor to keep English-speaking people current on the ever-growing list of words and phrases we should not use, as dictated by the PC Police. Just a free public service on my part.

Okay?

TM does not think. She feels she needs to express herself to others.
This is her fatal error.
She should be silent and leave people guessing as to whether or not she's an idiot..
Instead she posts her drivel here and eliminates all doubt.

I'm curious if anyone can give me an example of how the "PC police" enforce these so-called "banned words".

Have any of you been arrested for saying "non-PC" words?

If not, what the fuck are you guys whining about?

Forum List

Back