PC Alert! New term we're not supposed to use

so you assholes claim no black Americans would think this is a decent idea?

can you prove that?

the obvious thing is YOU dont care who it insults.

becuase its just black people and they dont vote your way anyway

It doesnt insult anyone, and who gives a shit......go live in you insult free world full of rainbows, leprechauns and pots of gold....Jesus could you be an dumber?

so you assholes claim no black Americans would think this is a decent idea?

can you prove that?

Quit hijacking the thread, it has been called master forever, noone has died or lost their self esteem over, now go fuck yourself with your black dildo.

The only time you are correct. I don't give a fuck if a word offends someone as I do not get offended by words. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me. I have spent my whole life hearing Polish jokes and enjoy them.

Signed Dumb Pollack.

You wont and you also wont do it because you like to piss black peole off

Would you PLEASE use the fucking quote button!!!
No one know who the fuck you are replying to.
Oh, and yes. I wake up every morning and think of nothing else but how to piss off black people.
I have asked you if you have made it past the 6th grade. I now apologize....For insulting the 6th graders.

She isn't replying to anyone. It's either a moronic stream of conciousness thing or she has interwebs tourettes.
I'm thinking the latter, without the interwebs......I have seen some seriously brain dead people in My life, but this one really takes the cake.

If My black friends were to read this persons response in this thread, I know what they'd say..

"Crazy ass ho"

I guess I'll just not show them so they don't insult her that way.

:eusa_whistle:

the right just wants to give nothing to the black community.

they enjoy every chance they can get to insult the black community and anyone who hated slavery

I don't see a black community.....or hispanic....or asian......or italian. I see an American community. The sad thing is, so many people refuse to join it of their own accord.

the right just wants to give nothing to the black community.

they enjoy every chance they can get to insult the black community and anyone who hated slavery

I don't see a black community.....or hispanic....or asian......or italian. I see an American community. The sad thing is, so many people refuse to join it of their own accord.

I still want to know why "owner's suite" is somehow better than "master bedroom?"

Which would you rather have, a master or an owner?

words matter.

dont they you crackers

Do you know where the term cracker came from? From those who held the whip and beat slaves ... it came from the cracking sound the whip made.

Using poet's logic if you call someone a cracker you're acknowledging that they are superior over you, that you are considered beneath them (using the original meaning of the term), you're not really insulting them.

Or you're just a racist.

dear stupid racist,

how has your PC bullshit worked out so far in attracting balck voters?

You will never face how happily racists you party is will you

Forum List

Back