PC Alert! New term we're not supposed to use

Quite strange that racist comments are only acceptable when they come from the likes of Chris Rock. I guess political correctness is only a one way street,

This "blacklisting" of certain words is part of a larger strategy of controlling language in order to control political debate. Herr Goebels would be proud...

Michelle Obama is a racist. She has a Masters degree.

You wont and you also wont do it because you like to piss black peole off

Would you PLEASE use the fucking quote button!!!
No one know who the fuck you are replying to.
Oh, and yes. I wake up every morning and think of nothing else but how to piss off black people.
I have asked you if you have made it past the 6th grade. I now apologize....For insulting the 6th graders.

pretending that Masters suite did not rise out of slave days is stupid.

I will take my coffe in the Maters suite Abellia.

be a good slave and get me some.

But who cares what black people think huh.

This is JUST TOO MUCH TO ASK you black hating fools.

no tiny questure is too small for you to not find a way to tell black people to fuck off

Can you actually breathe while you post on this forum? Or do you have a sticky note on your monitor reminding you to do it?
Free entertainment.
I would REALLY like to see what kind of people TM hangs out with.
My biggest fear is SHE could be the smartest one in her circle of friends.
How is THAT for a frightening vision?

I'm betting she never leaves her mom's basement where she spends her days eating cheetos and getting paid a penny a post by liberal causes.

note they have NO mindful debate to offer?

just childish insults pulled out of their colons.

Why do you REFUSE so adamently any effort to tell the black community that we refuse to take the trappings of slavery into the future of this country?

because you secretly yearn for those days

I'm wondering if MSNBC will have to change their name. I mean, the letters they chose could be offensive.

Master
Sambo
Blackie
Coon

Turns out MSNBC is a racist organization with a coded name. When will we see Chris Matthews wearing a sheet?

Have they no shame?

Your party will NEVER win a national election at this rate.

Your base makes any voter gain impossible.

enjoy your last mouthful of tar on your way down into the pit dinos

You wont and you also wont do it because you like to piss black peole off

Would you PLEASE use the fucking quote button!!!
No one know who the fuck you are replying to.
Oh, and yes. I wake up every morning and think of nothing else but how to piss off black people.
I have asked you if you have made it past the 6th grade. I now apologize....For insulting the 6th graders.

She isn't replying to anyone. It's either a moronic stream of conciousness thing or she has interwebs tourettes.

Forum List

Back