PC Alert! New term we're not supposed to use

"Master bedroom" - slave connotations. It's now "owners' suite".

I'm not kidding: In residential real estate, bid farewell to the 'master bedroom' - Washington Business Journal

Fuckin' madness. I wonder if Master Lock™ will need to change its name.

Please add this term to your list, or you're a racist.

OMG this is beyond ridiculous

Indeed - but it's very, very effective.

Political Correctness: Strategic hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and control the conversation.

Because you wont even agree to stop using terms of slavery to give a nod of respect to black people over what has been done to their people.

Is more important to you to poke them in the eyes by saying Fuck you I am not even willing to use a different word for something to show your group some respect

this is how the republican party over and over and over again tells black people to fuck off.

You dont care about them and you make it obvious every chance you get.

If a friend of yours told you to stop calling his wife a HOT BABE would you stop for your friend?

Yes becuasse you like and respect him.

Its the kid of thing you do for people you care about.

Here you are yet again showing people oif color you dont care what they think and this tiny questure is too much work to show them some respect.

enjoy your last mouthful of tar on your way down into the pit dinos

Because you wont even agree to stop using terms of slavery to give a nod of respect to black people over what has been done to their people.

Is more important to you to poke them in the eyes by saying Fuck you I am not even willing to use a different word for something to show your group some respect

I'll show you some respect, TM. I will sit quietly for the countdown from potato. Whenever you're ready to proceed.

The underlying belief of the PC Police is that Blacks are emotionally disturbed children. Very noble.

It's funny that retards like TM actually find racist connotations while identifying inanimate objects.

The slave drive was put on hold while the master communicated. TM, tell how racist this post is. :lmao:

Heard this story on the radio yesterday. I will never subscribe to the gay, retarded politically correct way of thinking. Words have more than one meaning and if someone is offended by the terms I use, too fucking bad, I consider it an attempt at thought control. But what do I know, I am just a dumb Pollack.

More of the over-sensitive pussification of America. To the PC wussies, get a thicker skin for Christs sake.

this is how the republican party over and over and over again tells black people to fuck off.

You dont care about them and you make it obvious every chance you get.

If a friend of yours told you to stop calling his wife a HOT BABE would you stop for your friend?

Yes becuasse you like and respect him.

Its the kid of thing you do for people you care about.

Here you are yet again showing people oif color you dont care what they think and this tiny questure is too much work to show them some respect.

enjoy your last mouthful of tar on your way down into the pit dinos

Gaaaa, you're retarded.

master bedroom - noun

a principal bedroom in a house or apartment, usually the largest, typically occupied by the person or persons who head the household.

Master bedroom | Define Master bedroom at Dictionary.com

Master as in principal/main not master as in master/slave.

pretending that Masters suite did not rise out of slave days is stupid.

I will take my coffe in the Maters suite Abellia.

be a good slave and get me some.

But who cares what black people think huh.

This is JUST TOO MUCH TO ASK you black hating fools.

no tiny questure is too small for you to not find a way to tell black people to fuck off

pretending that Masters suite did not rise out of slave days is stupid.

I will take my coffe in the Maters suite Abellia.

be a good slave and get me some.

But who cares what black people think huh.

This is JUST TOO MUCH TO ASK you black hating fools.

no tiny questure is too small for you to not find a way to tell black people to fuck off

Can you actually breathe while you post on this forum? Or do you have a sticky note on your monitor reminding you to do it?

I guess from now on many happy events and celebrations will proceed without an MC.

You know: MASTER of ceremony?

So, at the long overdue funeral ceremony of Truthmatters, out of respect for him (her??), there will be a SLAVE of ceremony.

Last edited:
stripping the old evil out of todays speach is a nod to the people who had slaves in their family history.

Its a nod that says.

We will NO longer use the words of racists

Forum List

Back